The homo in hip-hop conspiracy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
trill jackson 738 heat pts738 OP
space
space
$18,853 | Props total: 13305 13305
 Marvin Hagler said:
Teddy P got caught wit a transgender f*ggit but i fu*ks wit his greatest hits.. as long as they aint sangin bout pank flamingos & sweat off a n*ggas balls n/h i aint finna trip
just like luther vandross. he was gay. but gay or not he was one of the greatest vocalist ever. it's like oj simpson. white people can hate him all they want but he was one of the greatest running backs in history and love him or hate him that respect must be given up. i feel that
 7 years ago '10        #42
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Teddy was married to a woman when he died. So there's no real proof he was gay.
i thought being caught with a tranny was a smokin gun married or not, no?
 7 years ago '10        #43
space
space
the thread question has still been avoided, is the gay lifestyle being pushed on the youth?
 04-19-2011, 10:56 PM         #44
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
the thread question has still been avoided, is the gay lifestyle being pushed on the youth?
seriously? being "pushed on"?
 7 years ago '10        #45
space
space
 TripleDDion214 said:
my son ain't gonna be no f*ggot. I ain't homophobic, but if my baby is a boy, he ain't wearin no nail polish
god damn right. theres a time to change with the times and a time to stick to your values. every guy wants a straight son
 04-19-2011, 10:59 PM         #46
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look, i aint trying to equate racism vs. homophobia, cause it's obviously not the same thing, but real talk:

50 years ago, a group of racist white folk were having this same conversation about a "****** conspiracy," saying "I bet hollywood is full of ****** lovers and that's why they're pushing that black culture on our innocent white children, I'm not racist but no son of mine will marry a black woman.."

etc.
 7 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 Slickems said:
seriously? being "pushed on"?
no i'm just fu*kin with you april fools! of course im serious
 7 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 Slickems said:
look, i aint trying to equate racism vs. homophobia, cause it's obviously not the same thing, but real talk:

50 years ago, a group of racist white folk were having this same conversation about a "****** conspiracy," saying "I bet hollywood is full of ****** lovers and that's why they're pushing that black culture on our innocent white children, I'm not racist but no son of mine will marry a black woman.."

etc.
god i hate those blacks and gays comparisons
 04-19-2011, 11:04 PM         #49
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
god i hate those blacks and gays comparisons
just because the two aren't the same doesn't mean there isn't still something to be learned from comparing them

and you just saying "i hate the comparison" and not bothering to think it through further aint going to get us anywhere in the discussion
 7 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 Slickems said:
just because the two aren't the same doesn't mean there isn't still something to be learned from comparing them

and you just saying "i hate the comparison" and not bothering to think it through further aint going to get us anywhere in the discussion
you can't compare a skin color with a behavior. we can't hide in no closet and not be visible ( i'm proud as fu*k i wouldn't want to) black is what you are gay is what you do
 7 years ago '10        #51
space
space
 TripleDDion214 said:
Bein Blacc and bein gay is close to bein the same thing, except gay people didn't go through some of the sh*t Blaccs went through.

What if the Rodney King was gay instead of Blacc?

I wonder if all the gays in L.A would riot in the streets and instead of tearin buildings down, they'd do like Extreme Home Makeover or some sh*t.
cops derive more pleasure from beating blacks than f*gs. i never hear about hem beating f*gs
 04-19-2011, 11:15 PM         #52
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
cops derive more pleasure from beating blacks than f*gs. i never hear about hem beating f*gs

Police beat gay people all the time in redneck hick cities

Gay people get murdered for being gay just like black people get murdered for being black

not saying its the same, again, but you can't act like there is no connection between these forms of persecution
 7 years ago '10        #53
space
space
 TripleDDion214 said:
In Ft. Worth, police busted into a gay bar and beat everybody's a.ss in there for no reason

Why you gotta say "fag" though? You Homophobic?
nah man its just a bundle of sticks
 04-19-2011, 11:19 PM         #54
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man your mind is made up. that's cool -- but you ain't even considering anyone else's point of view. there's really no discussion to be had
 7 years ago '10        #55
space
space
 Slickems said:
man your mind is made up. that's cool -- but you ain't even considering anyone else's point of view. there's really no discussion to be had
i'm not ignorant i hear everybody. but the amount of gay sympathizers in this thread speaks volumes to me. it tells me that things really really done changed. the world aint gonna stop for me fam i gotta adapt. cats took the bait hook line and sinker
 7 years ago '10        #56
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
"trill jackson" is literally a ****

"trill jackson" is literally the only black stereotype "setting us back"

"trill jackson" is an idiot
 7 years ago '07        #57
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
To me its pretty obvious that the answer is no. Some rappers may be gay but that's their own life and there is no attempt to push any kind of agenda.

Why did kanye west tell people to stop saying "fag"?
There are 2 main hot button issues in America that destroy actors/athletes/entertainers: talking badly about jews, and talking badly about gays.

He did not say this for "n*gga" because black people have normalized this word.
The same applies to "b!tch"
 7 years ago '10        #58
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
i'm not ignorant i hear everybody.
you dont hear sh*t. you're a ****/retard.
 7 years ago '10        #59
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 trill jackson said:
i'm ignorant and i hate everybody. The amount of gay sympathizers in this thread speaks volumes to me. It tells me that things really really done changed. The world aint gonna stop for me fam i gotta adapt. cats took the bait hook line and sinker

Fixed. Funny how changing two words brings everything together
 7 years ago '10        #60
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
yes....when i was growing up if u knew sumone was gay he wuld b a outsider......now they are looked at as the way to be.....dudes wearing these skinny jeans wearing nail polish and thinking its cool......wonder if wayne/jim jones/pharell or whoever never started this skinny clothes movement wuld cats really b still tryin to get the skinniest jean they can? to each its own but yea its way more accepted than it was in 2000
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago