The homo in hip-hop conspiracy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #201
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,844 | Props total: 4830 4830
 jplaydadon said:
haha. i aint mad at sh*t. im just disappointed that people are so damn resolute to discriminate against certain people. plus like i said before, all oppressions have linkages that if we dont recognize, all of our efforts to obliterate injustice are pointless. and no im not gay. at all. i dont see how thats even a relevant question.

as for your question, yeah from the simple that you can choose a mate, yes its a choice. but that choice is predicated on natural based preference (in most cases) am i saying that there arent some dumbasses who say and do gay sh*t out of rebellion? no. but i am saying that there are people who might be naturally that way and they shouldnt take the brunt for being who they are. so its not about whether its a "choice" or not, its about whether that choice is right or wrong for the people who want to make it. i dont view it as right for people to be forced into doing something they dnt wanna do, gay or straight. esp something that affects no one but the people involved.
discrimination is life.i personally dont care if people are gay,but they should be old enough to understand tha in's and outs of every last consequence of your action.and at 14,u are not able to do that cause u havent experienced life yet.if u still in ya mommas house,u dont kno sh*t about this world.experience is tha only teacher

so once u admit thats a choice,right or wrong is irrelevant.right and wrong are perspectives,and each side can make plenty arguments.but dont sit here and make it seem like gays have no choice but to engage in gayness.it all comes down to pleasure and preference anyways,and those are 2 things that are easily sacrificial for tha sake of normalcy
 04-20-2011, 12:42 PM         #202
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people that complain about blacks being discriminated against but also hate gays and don't think they should get equal rights =
 7 years ago '04        #203
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 r.burgundy said:
discrimination is life.i personally dont care if people are gay,but they should be old enough to understand tha in's and outs of every last consequence of your action.and at 14,u are not able to do that cause u havent experienced life yet.if u still in ya mommas house,u dont kno sh*t about this world.experience is tha only teacher

so once u admit thats a choice,right or wrong is irrelevant.right and wrong are perspectives,and each side can make plenty arguments.but dont sit here and make it seem like gays have no choice but to engage in gayness.it all comes down to pleasure and preference anyways,and those are 2 things that are easily sacrificial for tha sake of normalcy
man you are all kinds of wrong. and discrimination is life my a.ss. so basically its no point in f!ghting for social justice then? we should sit back and accept s3xism, class discrimination, racism, and all of that non sense because its "life". that is bullsh*t. you keep alluding to us being human and blah blah blah, but nothing about using elementary aspects of a persons character to lessen the quality of another life is showing the full capability of the human mind. furthermore, normalcy is defined by society. yes homos3xuality fails to "reproduce" but all organisms in a species dont reproduce. and if homos3xuality can occur naturally then nature has a place for them. mutations are not always negative (given thats the case) and besides, instead of outcasting these people, finding a place for them in society would be much more humane.

and your whole logic about age is faulty. you obviously didnt read what i said. first off grown people dont fully understand the ins and outs of EVERY consequence of thier actions. they think as impulsively as kids do in most cases, its just the stakes are normally higher. and in most cultures anyway 13 and up is seen as ADULT its just OUR society that doesnt seem to think so. but tahts all relative, our society is no better than others. and how do you know what a person has been through at 14? fool i was in elementary school with kids who had to go home and take of siblings while their mothers were out on the block, fathers in jail, etc etc. youre a fu*kin lie if you think some kids at 14 havent experienced life. not everyone is sheltered and some people dont make a culture out of sheltering kids.
 7 years ago '08        #204
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 04-20-2011, 12:50 PM         #205
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Black people that complain about blacks being discriminated against but also hate gays and don't think they should get equal rights =

[pic - click to view]

04-20-2011, 12:57 PM         #206
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

I DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS! BUT ONLY WHEN THEY BENEFIT ME!
 7 years ago '07        #207
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,844 | Props total: 4830 4830
 jplaydadon said:
man you are all kinds of wrong. and discrimination is life my a.ss. so basically its no point in f!ghting for social justice then? we should sit back and accept s3xism, class discrimination, racism, and all of that non sense because its "life". that is bullsh*t. you keep alluding to us being human and blah blah blah, but nothing about using elementary aspects of a persons character to lessen the quality of another life is showing the full capability of the human mind. furthermore, normalcy is defined by society. yes homos3xuality fails to "reproduce" but all organisms in a species dont reproduce. and if homos3xuality can occur naturally then nature has a place for them. mutations are not always negative (given thats the case) and besides, instead of outcasting these people, finding a place for them in society would be much more humane.

and your whole logic about age is faulty. you obviously didnt read what i said. first off grown people dont fully understand the ins and outs of EVERY consequence of thier actions. they think as impulsively as kids do in most cases, its just the stakes are normally higher. and in most cultures anyway 13 and up is seen as ADULT its just OUR society that doesnt seem to think so. but tahts all relative, our society is no better than others. and how do you know what a person has been through at 14? fool i was in elementary school with kids who had to go home and take of siblings while their mothers were out on the block, fathers in jail, etc etc. youre a fu*kin lie if you think some kids at 14 havent experienced life. not everyone is sheltered and some people dont make a culture out of sheltering kids.
i didnt say that.all i said was its somethin that will always be here wether u feel its right or wrong
i think u should read up on what happens to homo animals in tha wild.their is usually no use for them

i read what u said, and what u dont undastand is that just cause some ancient tribe puts a kid thru a rite of passage at 14,doesnt make it right.i guess u agree wit that 14 year old iranian girl who was lashed to death for commiting adultery
bein an adult isnt just about understandin what u do,its also about bein able to deal wit those consequences.if a parent kicks a child out tha house at 14 cause their gay,wtf is that child gonna do except straighten up.at 14 years old,bottom line is u are a child,no matter how u wanna try and spin it
sh*t i was doin at 14,i look back and wonder wtf was i thinkin,and count my stars i aint in jail
 7 years ago '05        #208
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
the world is so confused!..

people think people trolling just because they dont share the same beliefs??

news flash ya dumb a.ss.. everyone aint the same..
 04-20-2011, 05:39 PM         #209
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
you calling them "fags" as you make this completely inaccurate statement is literally the most ironic thing I've ever read on the internet.

EDIT: also, you watch soccer, so really who's the gay one?

Let's see... I rather kick a ball than get fu*k by another man and prance around like a fu*king idiot looking for d!ck. Last time that I check... soccer players don't run around here sucking d!ck... only f*ggots give up the a.ss and the mouth. Then again, soccer players can get any pus*y they want, because last time that I check, soccer is the most popular sport in the world (not baseball, not basketball or any other American sport). Any man out there outside of the US plays soccer and I'll love to see you say that sh*t to an argentinian soccer hooligan and let's see if you'll be able to keep all of your teeth. Nice try on that one, but in the end, being a f*g is both lame and pretty much weak. How the fu*k do you call yourself a man, when you giving power to another man to molest you? Sorry Liberace, sucking d!ck is not cool.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-20-2011 at 05:50 PM..
 04-20-2011, 05:51 PM         #210
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Again... is these the muthafu*kas that we want infiltrating hip hop? We already got clowns and undercover cops, the last thing we need is f*ggots running around here acting like this. Point being is… this clown’s need to stay where they at…. In pop world and stay away from a culture that’s about being a man, being strong and not a pus*y d!ck taking f*ggot. You wanna take a d!ck and be proud in the media? Then joined a boy band and fu*k off.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-20-2011 at 05:55 PM..
 04-20-2011, 05:54 PM         #211
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Let's see... I rather kick a ball than get fu*k by another man and prance around like a fu*king idiot looking for d!ck. Last time that I check... soccer players don't run around here sucking d!ck... only f*ggots give up the a.ss and the mouth. Then again, soccer players can get any pus*y they want, because last time that I check, soccer is the most popular sport in the world (not baseball, not basketball or any other American sport). Any man out there outside of the US plays soccer and I'll love to see you say that sh*t to an argentinian soccer hooligan and let's see if you'll be able to keep all of your teeth. Nice try on that one, but in the end, being a f*g is both lame and pretty much weak. How the fu*k do you call yourself a man, when you giving power to another man to molest you? Sorry Liberace, sucking d!ck is not cool.

wait are you a euro?
 7 years ago '07        #212
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
There are some retarded a.ss muthafu*kas here, you are BORN GAY. So of course there will be gay people in all genres.
 7 years ago '05        #213
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Mr. Snowman said:
There are some retarded a.ss muthafu*kas here, you are BORN GAY. So of course there will be gay people in all genres.
IMO i think everyone should like bi*ches/females..

if i was born female, then i would be a lesbian..

so maybe you right.. maybe you are born gay/lesbian..
 04-20-2011, 05:59 PM         #214
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
wait are you a euro?

Euro? I'm sorry, but since when did currency became the norm to address someone from another region? For crying out loud, if you're going to insult me at least get your definitions right.
 04-20-2011, 06:00 PM         #215
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #216
space
space
so some of y'all in here are trying to tell me that if your born a gay u can't like certain styles of music???

My dad has 7 brothers and one turned out to be a fruit, ironic thing about it is he bought me MMLP when I was 12 years old
 04-20-2011, 06:06 PM         #217
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Euro? I'm sorry, but since when did currency became the norm to address someone from another region? For crying out loud, if you're going to insult me at least get your definitions right.
if you're European, it makes your previous statement even more idiotic
 7 years ago '07        #218
space
space
How ironic that most black people oppose equal rights
 7 years ago '04        #219
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 basedhiphop said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #220
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
 basedhiphop said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy