Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 jplaydadon said:
why cant he make a life altering "decision" that could totally be natural anyway at 14 when going through the stages of puberty? thats the time most people find out about s3xuality because thats when those feelings are developing. and the whole idea is that homos3xuals WANT to be able to live their lifestyles, so its not a matter of them doing something they dont wanna do. you are seeming to make the a.ssumption that gay people dont wanna be gay. only society makes them rethink their s3xuality and forces them, in some cases, to do otherwise.

and dude you are obviously biased by the society you live in. there are places in the world, and people in history who have inherited kingdoms and empires in their teens. people who have gotten married had children and started families and ages around 14. its only in OUR society, which is no more moral than any other (look at TV for instance) that chooses not to operate on those levels that early. but you cant stop nature from happening dude, if that is what is causing homos3xual tendencies.

and dont tell me sh*t about god. he only exists in our damn minds until we prove otherwise, and more than likely god doesnt give a fu*k about where we put our p*nises. the universe is much bigger and more important than that
because at 14,u dont know sh*t about life lol.if u gonna tell me your mental state is tha exact same at 14 as it is now,then its no need to continue postin.u know y its r*pe for a 20 ear old to fu*k a 14 yr old?your mental wakeup

im not makin any a.ssumption.what gay people do is thier buisness.bottom line is,u have a choice on if u choose to engage in that behavior.yes or no?

y do u keep bringin god into this mix.i hav clearly stated im not a christian,and tha krshna isnt about god,its about consciouness.homos3xuality is more than gods law tho.a small percentage occurs in tha wild,so that right there lets u know its an unnatural,deviant behavior.and unnaturalness or deviance,serves nobody best interest but tha person practicin
 7 years ago '08        #182
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23290 23290
 China Man said:
I'd be cool seeing girls lock lips and showing their affection for each other every 5 minutes.

You say it's not cool for people to show the world that they're gay every 5 minutes but a group of n*ggas can scope out bi*ches and talk about bi*ches how fine they are, how much they wanna fu*k them, how big they d!ck is, talkin about other girls 24/7?
Yeah dudes talk about. In private or in a bar somewhere. The same times most gay people talk about s3x I'm a.ssuming. If you're talkin about n*ggas on the corner, at the mall, and etc cat calling bi*ches all day then I hate them n*ggas too. They're right up there with the flaming gay people with the level of annoyance.
 7 years ago '07        #183
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:
stop back pedaling... re-read the quote you answered.

I asked you if you can get hard and fu*k a n*gga right now and you said "with the right stimulation...etc"

Which means, yeah you could.

It's cool man, you might be bi-s3xual...
re-read my post.i said any d!ck can get hard wit stimulation.your homo a.ss immediately say some sh*t about a man jerkin u off,as if thats tha only form of stimulation.

i dont think a man can get my d!ck hard,nor am i interested in findin out
 04-20-2011, 10:01 AM         #184
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
.a small percentage occurs in tha wild,so that right there lets u know its an unnatural,deviant behavior.and unnaturalness or deviance,serves nobody best interest but tha person practicin
WTF is wrong with being deviant as long as you ain't bringing negative energy or tryna k!ll people?

So you comparing the wild to humans now? The most complex species on this planet?
 04-20-2011, 10:02 AM         #185
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Yeah dudes talk about. In private or in a bar somewhere. The same times most gay people talk about s3x I'm a.ssuming. If you're talkin about n*ggas on the corner, at the mall, and etc cat calling bi*ches all day then I hate them n*ggas too. They're right up there with the flaming gay people with the level of annoyance.
word... that's a fair statement.
 04-20-2011, 10:02 AM         #186
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
stfu and take off your tinfoil hat
right after you turn in your G.L.A.A.D membership card...
 04-20-2011, 10:05 AM         #187
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
re-read my post.i said any d!ck can get hard wit stimulation.your homo a.ss immediately say some sh*t about a man jerkin u off,as if thats tha only form of stimulation.

i dont think a man can get my d!ck hard,nor am i interested in findin out
yeah I quoted exactly what you said and that's how you responded.

So you saying you don't THINK a man can't get your d!ck hard but previously you said you can choose a life style?

So what makes you think all gay people can get hard over pus*y but now you saying you don't THINK a man can get you hard?

Think about it, you contradicting yourself at this point or you're bi-s3xual.
 7 years ago '07        #188
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:
WTF is wrong with being deviant as long as you ain't bringing negative energy or tryna k!ll people?

So you comparing the wild to humans now? The most complex species on this planet?
deviance is negative in most cases.u think deviance is only wrong when u tryin to k!ll some1.hell muhfu*kin naw.

n*gga,tha main thing that seperates us from our pets is tha ability to talk,and tha size of our brains.if u aint know,humans are animals also.u do tha exact same sh*t as your cat,except u go to class.everything has basics to life.eat,survive,reproduce
 7 years ago '10        #189
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
right after you turn in your G.L.A.A.D membership card...
son, you're a retarded **** bigot white kid. cool ur jets.
 04-20-2011, 10:10 AM         #190
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
deviance is negative in most cases.u think deviance is only wrong when u tryin to k!ll some1.hell muhfu*kin naw.

n*gga,tha main thing that seperates us from our pets is tha ability to talk,and tha size of our brains.if u aint know,humans are animals also.u do tha exact same sh*t as your cat,except u go to class.everything has basics to life.eat,survive,reproduce
all deviance is being different from the norm...

Like I said deviance ain't wrong unless you producing negative energy or tryna k!ll n*ggas...or affecting other peoples lives in a negative way.

And no I don't do the exact same sh*t as a cat other than the basic outlines you mentioned.

Eat sh*t p!ss and reproduce is about the only things we do similarly.

Humans are much more complex animals than "the wild" as you tried to compare in your "being gay" comparison.
 7 years ago '07        #191
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:
yeah I quoted exactly what you said and that's how you responded.

So you saying you don't THINK a man can't get your d!ck hard but previously you said you can choose a life style?

So what makes you think all gay people can get hard over pus*y but now you saying you don't THINK a man can get you hard?

Think about it, you contradicting yourself at this point or you're bi-s3xual.
lol dude u just tryin way to hard at this point
how tha fu*k u get i said a man can jerk off from i need proper stimulation is beyond me

gay people get hard ova pus*y,cause its tha natural way.men are very visual beings.we need stimulation.
i cant look at a man and get hard,and i seriously doubt anotha man can
 7 years ago '07        #192
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:

Like I said deviance ain't wrong unless you producing negative energy or tryna k!ll n*ggas...or affecting other peoples lives in a negative way.
yea,but normal has a very broad scope.like some people hav foot fetishes.i personally hate feet,but its normal enough not to be deviant
 04-20-2011, 10:16 AM         #193
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
lol dude u just tryin way to hard at this point
how tha fu*k u get i said a man can jerk off from i need proper stimulation is beyond me

gay people get hard ova pus*y,cause its tha natural way.men are very visual beings.we need stimulation.
i cant look at a man and get hard,and i seriously doubt anotha man can
Are you serious right now?

My original posted ASKED you if you can hard by another man and you said WITH THE PROPER STIMULATION YES....therefore if another man stimulated you right, you insinuated you can get hard...wtf is so hard to understand?

Not all gay people get hard over pus*y...WTF? What makes it the "natural" way? Cuz most people do?

I never said anything about LOOKING at anyone and getting hard.

And gay people can look at the same s3x and get horny/hard... thats why THEY'RE GAY.
 7 years ago '11        #194
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$692 | Props total: 185 185
 EMS the God said:
lol @ this thread and the trolling going on.

gayness been around since the first people on earth, who cares?

as long as they arent making passes at you it shouldnt matter...thats more bi*ches for me and you for real..i say more n*ggas should be gay so i can start fu*kin with at least 4 bi*ches at a time..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #195
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:
Are you serious right now?

My original posted ASKED you if you can hard by another man and you said WITH THE PROPER STIMULATION YES....therefore if another man stimulated you right, you insinuated you can get hard...wtf is so hard to understand?

Not all gay people get hard over pus*y...WTF? What makes it the "natural" way? Cuz most people do?

I never said anything about LOOKING at anyone and getting hard.

And gay people can look at the same s3x and get horny/hard... thats why THEY'RE GAY.
thtas not what your original post said so stop it 5.either way,i aint say sh*t in my post about gettin touched by a dude,u just automatically a.ssumed thats tha only type of stimulation

what makes it tha natural way is thats how 99.9% of organisms on this planet reproduce
 7 years ago '07        #196
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:

And no I don't do the exact same sh*t as a cat other than the basic outlines you mentioned.

Eat sh*t p!ss and reproduce is about the only things we do similarly.

Humans are much more complex animals than "the wild" as you tried to compare in your "being gay" comparison.
and if u strip away money and a need to work,those basic outlines are all u need.our pets do everything we do just not on tha same scale.
some work,they play,they f!ght,have fun,fu*k bi*ches and they aint destroyin tha planet while doin it
 7 years ago '04        #197
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 618 618
 r.burgundy said:
because at 14,u dont know sh*t about life lol.if u gonna tell me your mental state is tha exact same at 14 as it is now,then its no need to continue postin.u know y its r*pe for a 20 ear old to fu*k a 14 yr old?your mental wakeup

im not makin any a.ssumption.what gay people do is thier buisness.bottom line is,u have a choice on if u choose to engage in that behavior.yes or no?

y do u keep bringin god into this mix.i hav clearly stated im not a christian,and tha krshna isnt about god,its about consciouness.homos3xuality is more than gods law tho.a small percentage occurs in tha wild,so that right there lets u know its an unnatural,deviant behavior.and unnaturalness or deviance,serves nobody best interest but tha person practicin
shut up fool. you know at 14 whether you like girls or boys when you undergo puberty. thats not the same as a career decision of understanding society or some sh*t. your body and hormones help dictate that, otherwise we wouldnt go through puberty at that age. and you cant determine what a person knows based on their age. were not talkin 8 or 9 here. 14 years old you are able to interpret your surroundings to a certain degree and are able to function. you limited a.ss dude, you know lots of cultures have that have existed far longer than ours have rites of passage at 13 right? 15? ever hear of a quincenera? just cause we say at 14 you dont know anything doesnt mean its true. the culture and level of exposure dictates that. and the reason for r*pe laws are purely arbitrary. there isnt anything but convention, nothing scientific backing up those laws.
 04-20-2011, 11:32 AM         #198
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so how come anyone would CHOOSE a lifestyle that gets them mocked, humiliated, ostracized, and treated like less than human?
 7 years ago '07        #199
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
shut up fool. you know at 14 whether you like girls or boys when you undergo puberty. thats not the same as a career decision of understanding society or some sh*t. your body and hormones help dictate that, otherwise we wouldnt go through puberty at that age. and you cant determine what a person knows based on their age. were not talkin 8 or 9 here. 14 years old you are able to interpret your surroundings to a certain degree and are able to function. you limited a.ss dude, you know lots of cultures have that have existed far longer than ours have rites of passage at 13 right? 15? ever hear of a quincenera? just cause we say at 14 you dont know anything doesnt mean its true. the culture and level of exposure dictates that. and the reason for r*pe laws are purely arbitrary. there isnt anything but convention, nothing scientific backing up those laws.
u mad u gay?its not about who or what u like.i like alcohol but i know hta consequence of drinkin it everyday
now stop yur long a.ss posts and answer a simple yes or no question.do u hav a choice in who u sleep wit?

Slickems said:
so how come anyone would CHOOSE a lifestyle that gets them mocked, humiliated, ostracized, and treated like less than human?
is homos3xuality thing that people get ostracized for that people hav a choice in?what makes us human is tha ability to make an informed choice
 7 years ago '04        #200
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 618 618
 r.burgundy said:
u mad u gay?its not about who or what u like.i like alcohol but i know hta consequence of drinkin it everyday
now stop yur long a.ss posts and answer a simple yes or no question.do u hav a choice in who u sleep wit?

is homos3xuality thing that people get ostracized for that people hav a choice in?what makes us human is tha ability to make an informed choice
haha. i aint mad at sh*t. im just disappointed that people are so damn resolute to discriminate against certain people. plus like i said before, all oppressions have linkages that if we dont recognize, all of our efforts to obliterate injustice are pointless. and no im not gay. at all. i dont see how thats even a relevant question.

as for your question, yeah from the simple that you can choose a mate, yes its a choice. but that choice is predicated on natural based preference (in most cases) am i saying that there arent some dumbasses who say and do gay sh*t out of rebellion? no. but i am saying that there are people who might be naturally that way and they shouldnt take the brunt for being who they are. so its not about whether its a "choice" or not, its about whether that choice is right or wrong for the people who want to make it. i dont view it as right for people to be forced into doing something they dnt wanna do, gay or straight. esp something that affects no one but the people involved.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy