KiD CuDi Explains Decision To Quit Weed

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
pub stunt
 7 years ago '05        #42
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yo on the real i can't understand how all my dealers went dry around 4/20 must be holding out for themselves... fu*k it, since i've stopped smoking i've been piling up money time to spend it on sh*t that lasts longer than a week
thats cause your dealers prolly some scrub n*ggas that cop by the ounce
 04-19-2011, 08:21 PM         #43
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
thats cause your dealers prolly some scrub n*ggas that cop by the ounce
 7 years ago '10        #44
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
I dont get it. What do yall do while high that makes you want to take a break. I go to school high, I go to work high, I study high, write essays high, deal with problems high, pretty much do everything high and honestly i've made wiser decisions while high:cool-smiley-009:. People just dont know how to act while high.

Last edited by LEE OH; 04-19-2011 at 09:03 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #45
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 LEE OH said:
I dont get it. What do yall do while high that makes you want to take a break. I go to school high, I go to work high, I study high, write essays high, deal with problems high, pretty much do everything high and honestly i've made wiser decisions while high. I guess if you aint smokin as much as me than you just new to the feeling

i dunno all about that now cause when im high im dumb as fu*k and liable to do some dumb sh*t make them high moves
 7 years ago '10        #46
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
 Woodwin said:

i dunno all about that now cause when im high im dumb as fu*k and liable to do some dumb sh*t make them high moves

I never feel dumb maybe zoned the fu*k out cause i might be thinking about to much sh*t at one time and I do get tired specially after like 3 blunts, but never dumb. Thats just me tho
 7 years ago '04        #47
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5238 5238
basically what this dumbass is saying that he needs to stop smoking weed cause he can't handle the pressure around him.
 7 years ago '06        #48
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,530 | Props total: 6765 6765
yea yea off weed
but im sure hes dipping into that snow candy

weed just makes me light
never understood how some n*ggas go ape sh*t after puffing
lil n*ggas dont even inhale and act like their gone
 7 years ago '04        #49
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Who remembers when Snoop Dogg quit smoking back in like 2002? That sh*t lasted about a good 2 minutes. lol
 7 years ago '04        #50
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Maybe he just wanted to get healthy for his daughter. If you smoke alot of blunts or joints your breathing in that paper which aint good for you. Only truly healthy way to smoke is to vape. Let the n*gga do what he wanna do its his life not yours
 7 years ago '04        #51
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
Every Cudi thread, someone posts that stupid Sean Price sh*t.

All 7 of his fans who bought Monkey Barz will hate me but whatever. NOONE CARES ABOUT SEAN PRICE. Boot Camp Clik was the sh*t in its day but his overall impact on hip hop = less than zero.

Hate away.

That being said, this is not news. Who cares if Kid Cudi smokes weed. I hope he's well aware of the fact that his music is pretty much by definition stoner music though so this doesn't make a whole lotta sense. Oh well, good for him I guess.

Last edited by izzy2024; 04-19-2011 at 09:43 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #52
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
i'm a big Cudi fan

i quit smoking 06/27/10 and haven't turned back

i smoked like 4-6 times a day almost every day since 1999

decided to quit one day cold turkey just like that

i was ready to stop for awhile but stayed in the same routine

do you though
 04-19-2011, 11:16 PM         #53
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trying to make that decision myself, i def relate to what he said. i be on that smoke all day sh1t...been like 6 years straight and truth it takes its toll if you really trying to make something happen in your life
 7 years ago '05        #54
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I've been smoking heavily since freshman year of HS, lowest GPA 2.8, graduated top 15% with overall 3.0, in college lowest a 2.0, maintain around 2.8 - 3.5ish, work 39-45 hours a week(off a few qtrs right now) as a marketing supervisor(youngest in management, 21, a.ssistant is older than me), and i'm high from morning, lunch break (smoked some bowls of hash during lunch today), after work, repeat.

Marijuana stops you from nothing, if you can't make things work, don't make weed to be it just because you think IT is the problem, it's YOU.

Grow up and be responsible, I know Berkeley, Stanford, & Santa Clara students who get higher(among other substances) habitually, and still are top performers, even when maintaining jobs/and or kids.

maybe some people just aren't cut out the way the think, so they scapegoat inanimate objects as the problem, as if when you smoke marijuana, it causes you not to: play with your daughter, be a good father, be productive, etc.

maybe it's just me, but I've basically seen no reason to ever stop smoking weed.
 7 years ago '10        #55
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Rendition said:
Cudi wasn't a real smoker

he only smoked 2-3 blunts a day
How much is a real smoker supposed to smoke?

I quit a couple months ago. It helped me gather my thoughts but just smoking all day, being lazy just wasn't my thing
 7 years ago '08        #56
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
 dg177bx said:
i made the decision 2 months ago
Real spit.
I went from 8-10 joints a day to not smoking for 2 months now.
sh*ts so diff.
I miss it sometimes but n*ggas gotta live.
 7 years ago '07        #57
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 midaztouch said:
n*gga lost to weed.. couldnt smoke weed and live his life..
idky, but
 7 years ago '08        #58
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Cantankerous said:
I've been smoking heavily since freshman year of HS, lowest GPA 2.8, graduated top 15% with overall 3.0, in college lowest a 2.0, maintain around 2.8 - 3.5ish, work 39-45 hours a week(off a few qtrs right now) as a marketing supervisor(youngest in management, 21, a.ssistant is older than me), and i'm high from morning, lunch break (smoked some bowls of hash during lunch today), after work, repeat.

Marijuana stops you from nothing, if you can't make things work, don't make weed to be it just because you think IT is the problem, it's YOU.

Grow up and be responsible, I know Berkeley, Stanford, & Santa Clara students who get higher(among other substances) habitually, and still are top performers, even when maintaining jobs/and or kids.

maybe some people just aren't cut out the way the think, so they scapegoat inanimate objects as the problem, as if when you smoke marijuana, it causes you not to: play with your daughter, be a good father, be productive, etc.

maybe it's just me, but I've basically seen no reason to ever stop smoking weed.
I feel what you're saying and i was the same way. I still got everything done but truth be told youre in a haze. You don't realize because youre in it. Once i stopped smoking its like i just saw sh*t. Smoking is like an easy fix because it makes everything better, but I'm on some sh*t where i wanna make it better by myself. Also fu*king with other drugs like really opened me up to how drugs really affect you and shape youre mood/personality/behavior, weed included. I just want to be able to say I'm me, whatever that is.
 7 years ago '06        #59
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,426 | Props total: 3137 3137
i dont listen to cudi but i respect his decision, i havn't smoked since last august. I use to smoke damn near every single day for 8-9 years. Now, i'm not saying i quit but i have stopped and do still feel the urge to do it again but at the same time, i feel like i've gone this long without it, i may as well continue. I actually never thought i'd be able to watch movies and play videogames without being high(being high made things more enjoyable) but i can do sh*t like that just fine now.
 7 years ago '05        #60
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Imagin3 said:
I feel what you're saying and i was the same way. I still got everything done but truth be told youre in a haze. You don't realize because youre in it. ...
That is the thing, people believe marijuana or any drug, is an impairment to begin with, as if, without the substance, you are a "better" person. Nobody ever hears about the drug addict/ heavy user who is a productive member in society.

I think Oprah (who smoked crack), and the upper class(doctors, lawyers, etc) are proof that drugs don't cause a loss of productivity, and that it is the individual.

Of course, most people can't function the way they believe the can (or do when sober) while using substances, so for a person like that, they see it as "drugs cause me to be unproductive" instead of other seeing it as "drugs don't make unproductive."

I could show a bunch of studies that would say the same thing, but this topic isn't big enough or centered for that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago