iPhone 5 in September, iPhone 6 Already in the Works

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
@ Apple only making major upgrades every other year.

The mobile game doesn't move at snails pace, Stevie. You're losing.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Bionic >>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #63
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
Hahahaaaaaaa.....guess I'll have to step up into the current generation SOME DAY. What happened to the days when phones were just phones and called from point A to point B?! lol

Call us dinosaurs or what not but...I still have a Samsung flip-phone, and my lady still has a Razor. Who knows though, maybe with the release of 5 in October, will drop the 4's prices significantly. We'll see.
 7 years ago '04        #64
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 2 Pistolz said:
@ Apple only making major upgrades every other year.

The mobile game doesn't move at snails pace, Stevie. You're losing.
So it's better to oversaturate the market every couple of months with minuscule upgrades like HTC/Motorola/Samsung?
 7 years ago '04        #65
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4313 4313
My ETF with AT&T is $80 I left right now. I can flip my iPhone for $200+ on eBay.

I'm thinking about doing that so I can switch to Verizon and get grandfathered in on the Unlimited Data plan before they take it away this summer. Then I'll skip the iPhone 5 and get the 6.

Anyone else think this is my best bet?
 04-20-2011, 12:28 PM         #66
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 China Man said:
Too be fair, the iPhone 4 was a pretty good upgrade over the previous iPhones... probably the best upgrade out of all the years.

iPhone 1 to 3G was pretty significant too...

3G - to 3GS was least significant however those who use the 3G and 3GS can really feel the difference of how slow the 3G is... sh*t I think some of the updates/apps aren't even compatible with the 3G...

Apple's product timeline usually does go bit by bit upgrades then major overhaul (like their computers).
I agree. Apple does make major changes to their products. But it tends to be with every other generation. In between, they'll drop what is essentially a slightly modified version of the version before it.

You buy the "new" version when realistically the actual upgraded and revamped model will be the next "new" generation of the product. Like I said...it's the ultimate hustle.
 7 years ago '05        #67
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
this ^^ i found a rep that was willing to give me the atrix for 300, early upgrade.
then the call dropped..called back again and had some other rep..needless to say i couldnt get it..
so yea it depends on how you talk to the rep and how lenient they are with you.
of course, but Apple isnt going to say that
 7 years ago '05        #68
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
ultimate hustle ... they make a medicore product cool ...the fact they upgrade the same phone every year with something that shold have been in the phone from the beginining ..they are not revamping the interface nor creating a new ui ..same phone more apps
 7 years ago '05        #69
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 akademiks said:
So it's better to oversaturate the market every couple of months with minuscule upgrades like HTC/Motorola/Samsung?
yes? what does it matter? It's the same thing with PC's/laptop's, even though HTC puts out 10 phones a year, 5 on android, 5 on Win7, 1 of those might have a KB, 1 might have a FFC, etc, etc..

those manufacturers putting out more phones is good in a sense because it allows for variety
 7 years ago '05        #70
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Bionic >>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #71
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Those MFs at Apple never sleep! I hate Apple bcuz of their cult following but I give credit when credit is due. EVERY company spends all of their time trying to keep up with and copy that damn iPhone & iPad.
 7 years ago '06        #72
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Jeesh these Iphone versions are cranking out like crazy.
 7 years ago '06        #73
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
ppl keep saying bionic> but i heard that sh*t got canceled?
 7 years ago '11        #74
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I hate to rain on your parade, but his isn't a concept for the new iphone. This is a pic from a site on how to make your iphone transparent by changing the casing and taking a picture of your hand and adding it to the background. Say this like 2 months ago.
 7 years ago '04        #75
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
your all speculating just wait till it's confirmed officially not by some chinese analyst talking shiaz.
ofcourse it will have better specs then the iphone4 but what specs we all don't know only steve
knows so yeah keep talking if it makes you feel better or more confident.
 7 years ago '10        #76
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5676 5676
 .Hafestos. said:
those manufacturers putting out more phones is good in a sense because it allows for variety
I prefer the way Apple releases phones because my iPhone retains its value.
 7 years ago '06        #77
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
 born wisdom said:
yea thats just dumb to bring out the 5 when they plan on bringing out the 6, 5-6 months later. might as well wait for the 6...:banghead: i cant wait to get rid of this blackberry.
stop being a bi*ch and just get that 4....
 04-20-2011, 07:03 PM         #78
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you don't need a new phone then why are you stressing out about it? Personally, I'm going to hold onto this four until something apocalyptic happens in mobile phones.
 04-20-2011, 07:52 PM         #79
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
why do people think this is true anyways? when has apple released an iphone NOT in june-july? don't worry, I'll wait.......................
People who are usually never wrong about these types of things are saying the same thing.
 7 years ago '04        #80
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
DAMN. Apple got n*ggas doing crosswords and sh*t, got n*ggas think should they go to the 4 before the 5 or skip 5, and 6 and go to 7.... LOL... hats off to you n*ggas I could fu*k with a company that does sh*t like that... made the switch to android and personally I couldn't be happier... Iphone is a great phone, but is extremely behind... and yall n*ggas all need to remember apple is out for the money... period...

SO.. they doing this so people can bite on the iphone 4, then hustle do whatever to jump on 5... then have people spending 8 pay checks for get iphone 6 a few months after... APPLE got yall n*ggas in circle...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy