iPhone 5 in September, iPhone 6 Already in the Works

most viewed right now
 265
Video inside 10 Everyday Things You've Been Doing Wrong
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 214
Image(s) inside Stranded Bae: Thot Gets Curved At Airport & Replaced After Valentine's..
140 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 129
Image(s) inside Dude's Ex Wrote Him An Apology Letter After Cheating So He Graded It &..
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 117
Video inside Kanye West On Drake's Music Being Overplayed: 'I Never Said That'
41 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Akilleez 
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 10 10
where are u n*ggaz gettin' these prices??? i never spent more than $200 on a iphone and i'm on my third upgrade. i skip a gen every time. missed the first gen, then the 3gs, and will miss the 5th, then cop the 6th (had the 3g twice, and now the 4). I sell my old one for $150 at least, cop the new for $50 outta pocket for the smaller mem version, jailbreak, and then laugh at n*ggas who try to convince me their phone is better. and since i had my unlimited data plan from b4 they changed the options, i keep the same monthly price, with unlimited everything.

had installus for a year now, and have NEVER paid for an app since, but got 50+ all over my phone. i couldn't even tell u how to purchase an app from the app store anymore.

jailbroken ios4 >>> any handheld electronic device period.
 6 years ago '09        #42
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,191 | Props total: 9 9
might as well wait for the 6
 6 years ago '08        #43
The Fifth KD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,073 | Props total: 705 705
 mrfreak76 said:
iPhone 4GS and then in 6 months iPhone 5. Although I find it hard to believe a new iPhone would come out 6 months later, apple usually waits 9 months to a year at least.
Agreed.
 6 years ago '06        #44
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 0 0
Windows Phone 7 > Android > iOS
 04-20-2011, 07:33 AM         #45
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have to respect Apple's hustle tho.

They'll drop a product essentially the same as the previous model and then drop a legitimately revamped version 6-8 months after that. But consumers, especially those that tend to buy Apple products, HAVE to have the most up to date products and will buy the intermediary product even though it's more cost-efficient to wait.

Most people are calling the iPad 2 the iPad 1.5, but, of course, everyone's going to buy the 2 even though the iPad 3 will drop shortly thereafter, with significant changes.

Steve Jobs is on a whole nother level of pimpin'. Well played.
 04-20-2011, 07:46 AM         #46
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t im still on the 3g.....ladies love it so I'm not complaining.
 6 years ago '04        #47
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$41,350 | Props total: 4176 4176
they doing it because they think the consumers are dumb and will still buy it which is true...
 04-20-2011, 08:04 AM         #48
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylesDavis412 said:
You have to respect Apple's hustle tho.

They'll drop a product essentially the same as the previous model and then drop a legitimately revamped version 6-8 months after that. But consumers, especially those that tend to buy Apple products, HAVE to have the most up to date products and will buy the intermediary product even though it's more cost-efficient to wait.

Most people are calling the iPad 2 the iPad 1.5, but, of course, everyone's going to buy the 2 even though the iPad 3 will drop shortly thereafter, with significant changes.

Steve Jobs is on a whole nother level of pimpin'. Well played.
Too be fair, the iPhone 4 was a pretty good upgrade over the previous iPhones... probably the best upgrade out of all the years.

iPhone 1 to 3G was pretty significant too...

3G - to 3GS was least significant however those who use the 3G and 3GS can really feel the difference of how slow the 3G is... sh*t I think some of the updates/apps aren't even compatible with the 3G...

Apple's product timeline usually does go bit by bit upgrades then major overhaul (like their computers).
 04-20-2011, 08:07 AM         #49
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
they doing it because they think the consumers are dumb and will still buy it which is true...
They doing it because they probably have a requirement of certain iPhone 4 parts that they still need to use before the next major overhaul.

Reason why I highly doubt the screen gets bigger for the next iPhone is because Apple most likely ordered/signed a contract to order X amount of retina screens from the manufacturer that would last through 2 phone cycles. This is how they keep good relations with manufacturing companies and maintain power.

This is generally how sh*t works which is why MAJOR overhauls are less common in huge companies like Apple.

This applies in the car industry too...
 6 years ago '04        #50
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k having to cop new phones every 6 months

Apple keeps doing the same to y'all sheeps and you continue to eat it up


Just wait til iPhone 6 comes and out keep that thing for a couple years then upgrade. But if the 5 is just gonna have slight modifications over the 4 and the 6 is coming out 6 months after... ...

screw that i'm keeping my Droid >>>>>>>>_____


EDIT: if iphone 6 is gonna look like TS's picture, i'm definitely copping
 04-20-2011, 08:36 AM         #51
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
fu*k having to cop new phones every 6 months

Apple keeps doing the same to y'all sheeps and you continue to eat it up


Just wait til iPhone 6 comes and out keep that thing for a couple years then upgrade. But if the 5 is just gonna have slight modifications over the 4 and the 6 is coming out 6 months after... ...

screw that i'm keeping my Droid >>>>>>>>_____


EDIT: if iphone 6 is gonna look like TS's picture, i'm definitely copping
So you say fu*k having to cop new phones every 6 months and then continue to say you use Android...

WTF?
 6 years ago '10        #52
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,037 | Props total: 7998 7998
yall fools gon keep letting these clowns r*pe yall too
 6 years ago '04        #53
deziking 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$17,849 | Props total: 1850 1850
damn their lynching this sh*t like madden seriers inb4 everyone gets pissed about slightly changed phones coming out ever year
 6 years ago '10        #54
FrankAndBeans 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,201 | Props total: 2937 2937
Continually upgrading a product has proven to be much better than continuously re-making the product. This is how things get refined.
 6 years ago '04        #55
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 55 55
My contract not up till oct. I can wait tillnext June if that rumor is true.
 6 years ago '04        #56
Motion 804 heat pts804
space
avatar space
space
$19,197 | Props total: 1325 1325
I wanted the 5 but if the 6 is coming out 7-8 months later I might as well wait for it
 6 years ago '04        #57
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 2 2
 Akilleez said:
where are u n*ggaz gettin' these prices??? i never spent more than $200 on a iphone and i'm on my third upgrade. i skip a gen every time. missed the first gen, then the 3gs, and will miss the 5th, then cop the 6th (had the 3g twice, and now the 4). I sell my old one for $150 at least, cop the new for $50 outta pocket for the smaller mem version, jailbreak, and then laugh at n*ggas who try to convince me their phone is better. and since i had my unlimited data plan from b4 they changed the options, i keep the same monthly price, with unlimited everything.

had installus for a year now, and have NEVER paid for an app since, but got 50+ all over my phone. i couldn't even tell u how to purchase an app from the app store anymore.

jailbroken ios4 >>> any handheld electronic device period.


:dancingcool:

 6 years ago '05        #58
littlebkknight 
space
space
space
$396 | Props total: 9 9
 mrfreak76 said:
iPhone 4GS and then in 6 months iPhone 5. Although I find it hard to believe a new iPhone would come out 6 months later, apple usually waits 9 months to a year at least.
More Like iPhone 4LTE (HD) and then the iPhone 5 w/ 4in screen, 1080 HD, 10Mp cam, improved antenna, iOS 5.4.1 which finally includes the new notification home screen with calendar input.

IMO of course
 6 years ago '04        #59
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,820 | Props total: 1662 1662
So I guess I'll be keeping my iphone 4 for another year at least..
 6 years ago '05        #60
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 731 731
breaking News !! iphone 12 coming soon...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Feb 19 - 950 drivers illegally using high beams stare into blinding li..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
aaron gordons sister :iranmaybe:
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Pick One Angela White vs Noelle Easton (Busty Entertainer Edition)
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside I dont mind the muscles!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Feb 19 - oj simpson could be freed later this year :ojiseeyou:
86 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Marvel's official top 10 smartest superheroes
61 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Instagram models trolled :dead:
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside LLoyd Banks LOOSES his DOMINICAn GRANDMA-- The WOMAn Who COnSTANTLY CU..
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy