iPhone 5 in September, iPhone 6 Already in the Works

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
161 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
38 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
79 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 10 10
where are u n*ggaz gettin' these prices??? i never spent more than $200 on a iphone and i'm on my third upgrade. i skip a gen every time. missed the first gen, then the 3gs, and will miss the 5th, then cop the 6th (had the 3g twice, and now the 4). I sell my old one for $150 at least, cop the new for $50 outta pocket for the smaller mem version, jailbreak, and then laugh at n*ggas who try to convince me their phone is better. and since i had my unlimited data plan from b4 they changed the options, i keep the same monthly price, with unlimited everything.

had installus for a year now, and have NEVER paid for an app since, but got 50+ all over my phone. i couldn't even tell u how to purchase an app from the app store anymore.

jailbroken ios4 >>> any handheld electronic device period.
 6 years ago '09        #42
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,190 | Props total: 7 7
might as well wait for the 6
 6 years ago '08        #43
The Fifth KD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 629 629
 mrfreak76 said:
iPhone 4GS and then in 6 months iPhone 5. Although I find it hard to believe a new iPhone would come out 6 months later, apple usually waits 9 months to a year at least.
Agreed.
 6 years ago '06        #44
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 0 0
Windows Phone 7 > Android > iOS
 04-20-2011, 07:33 AM         #45
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have to respect Apple's hustle tho.

They'll drop a product essentially the same as the previous model and then drop a legitimately revamped version 6-8 months after that. But consumers, especially those that tend to buy Apple products, HAVE to have the most up to date products and will buy the intermediary product even though it's more cost-efficient to wait.

Most people are calling the iPad 2 the iPad 1.5, but, of course, everyone's going to buy the 2 even though the iPad 3 will drop shortly thereafter, with significant changes.

Steve Jobs is on a whole nother level of pimpin'. Well played.
 04-20-2011, 07:46 AM         #46
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t im still on the 3g.....ladies love it so I'm not complaining.
 6 years ago '04        #47
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,968 | Props total: 3244 3244
they doing it because they think the consumers are dumb and will still buy it which is true...
 04-20-2011, 08:04 AM         #48
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylesDavis412 said:
You have to respect Apple's hustle tho.

They'll drop a product essentially the same as the previous model and then drop a legitimately revamped version 6-8 months after that. But consumers, especially those that tend to buy Apple products, HAVE to have the most up to date products and will buy the intermediary product even though it's more cost-efficient to wait.

Most people are calling the iPad 2 the iPad 1.5, but, of course, everyone's going to buy the 2 even though the iPad 3 will drop shortly thereafter, with significant changes.

Steve Jobs is on a whole nother level of pimpin'. Well played.
Too be fair, the iPhone 4 was a pretty good upgrade over the previous iPhones... probably the best upgrade out of all the years.

iPhone 1 to 3G was pretty significant too...

3G - to 3GS was least significant however those who use the 3G and 3GS can really feel the difference of how slow the 3G is... sh*t I think some of the updates/apps aren't even compatible with the 3G...

Apple's product timeline usually does go bit by bit upgrades then major overhaul (like their computers).
 04-20-2011, 08:07 AM         #49
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
they doing it because they think the consumers are dumb and will still buy it which is true...
They doing it because they probably have a requirement of certain iPhone 4 parts that they still need to use before the next major overhaul.

Reason why I highly doubt the screen gets bigger for the next iPhone is because Apple most likely ordered/signed a contract to order X amount of retina screens from the manufacturer that would last through 2 phone cycles. This is how they keep good relations with manufacturing companies and maintain power.

This is generally how sh*t works which is why MAJOR overhauls are less common in huge companies like Apple.

This applies in the car industry too...
 6 years ago '04        #50
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k having to cop new phones every 6 months

Apple keeps doing the same to y'all sheeps and you continue to eat it up

Just wait til iPhone 6 comes and out keep that thing for a couple years then upgrade. But if the 5 is just gonna have slight modifications over the 4 and the 6 is coming out 6 months after... ...

screw that i'm keeping my Droid >>>>>>>>_____

EDIT: if iphone 6 is gonna look like TS's picture, i'm definitely copping
 04-20-2011, 08:36 AM         #51
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
fu*k having to cop new phones every 6 months

Apple keeps doing the same to y'all sheeps and you continue to eat it up

Just wait til iPhone 6 comes and out keep that thing for a couple years then upgrade. But if the 5 is just gonna have slight modifications over the 4 and the 6 is coming out 6 months after... ...

screw that i'm keeping my Droid >>>>>>>>_____

EDIT: if iphone 6 is gonna look like TS's picture, i'm definitely copping
So you say fu*k having to cop new phones every 6 months and then continue to say you use Android...

WTF?
 6 years ago '10        #52
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
$20,972 | Props total: 7776 7776
yall fools gon keep letting these clowns r*pe yall too
 6 years ago '04        #53
deziking 59 heat pts59
space
space
$17,568 | Props total: 1422 1422
damn their lynching this sh*t like madden seriers inb4 everyone gets pissed about slightly changed phones coming out ever year
 6 years ago '10        #54
FrankAndBeans 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 2333 2333
Continually upgrading a product has proven to be much better than continuously re-making the product. This is how things get refined.
 6 years ago '04        #55
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,420 | Props total: 48 48
My contract not up till oct. I can wait tillnext June if that rumor is true.
 6 years ago '04        #56
Motion 804 heat pts804
space
space
$19,196 | Props total: 1325 1325
I wanted the 5 but if the 6 is coming out 7-8 months later I might as well wait for it
 6 years ago '04        #57
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 2 2
 Akilleez said:
where are u n*ggaz gettin' these prices??? i never spent more than $200 on a iphone and i'm on my third upgrade. i skip a gen every time. missed the first gen, then the 3gs, and will miss the 5th, then cop the 6th (had the 3g twice, and now the 4). I sell my old one for $150 at least, cop the new for $50 outta pocket for the smaller mem version, jailbreak, and then laugh at n*ggas who try to convince me their phone is better. and since i had my unlimited data plan from b4 they changed the options, i keep the same monthly price, with unlimited everything.

had installus for a year now, and have NEVER paid for an app since, but got 50+ all over my phone. i couldn't even tell u how to purchase an app from the app store anymore.

jailbroken ios4 >>> any handheld electronic device period.

:dancingcool:

6 years ago '05        #58
littlebkknight 
space
space
space
$395 | Props total: 8 8
 mrfreak76 said:
iPhone 4GS and then in 6 months iPhone 5. Although I find it hard to believe a new iPhone would come out 6 months later, apple usually waits 9 months to a year at least.
More Like iPhone 4LTE (HD) and then the iPhone 5 w/ 4in screen, 1080 HD, 10Mp cam, improved antenna, iOS 5.4.1 which finally includes the new notification home screen with calendar input.

IMO of course
 6 years ago '04        #59
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,697 | Props total: 1428 1428
So I guess I'll be keeping my iphone 4 for another year at least..
 6 years ago '05        #60
240sx 
space
space
$3,603 | Props total: 458 458
breaking News !! iphone 12 coming soon...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
39 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
89 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
147 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
124 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando Brown Threatens Raven Symone "U FAKE B*tch, I'm Coming to SEE U!"
52 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 6 - Gun-wielding Alabama Mannequin Challenge leads to arrest; weapo..
88 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy