most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
this ^^ i found a rep that was willing to give me the atrix for 300, early upgrade.
then the call dropped..called back again and had some other rep..needless to say i couldnt get it..
so yea it depends on how you talk to the rep and how lenient they are with you.
That's ATT for you

7 years ago '04        #22
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
im on a 4 and the sh*t is fu*king wonderful, if u know how to use it right u dont need anything else. fu*k the 5 tho for real ima do the same thing i did with the 3 and wait it out knowing that my 4 is better than just about everything else out there until the 6 comes out then its gonna be ez upgrade. fu*k yall apple haters, they got the cell phone market on lock. I dont even fu*k wit macs as a personal computer personally im a PC (with an iPhone) so fu*k yall
 7 years ago '05        #23
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 l0udm0uf said:
im on a 4 and the sh*t is fu*king wonderful, if u know how to use it right u dont need anything else. fu*k the 5 tho for real ima do the same thing i did with the 3 and wait it out knowing that my 4 is better than just about everything else out there until the 6 comes out then its gonna be ez upgrade. fu*k yall apple haters, they got the cell phone market on lock. I dont even fu*k wit macs as a personal computer personally im a PC (with an iPhone) so fu*k yall
BIONIC>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '11        #24
the FRANCHISE 1 heat pts
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
i like the "slight modifications" thing apple does. this way apple gets to keep its sh*t up to date with the latest tech they're developing while the update to hardware isn't big enough to make me pissed and get the new one right away. This way I can hold on to the one I have until it dies out and something really significant comes out.

Apple always updating their sh*t so frequently is there way to stay ahead of the game, and with its popularity seems like it working to me :cool-smiley-009:
 04-19-2011, 11:22 PM         #25
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stayin with the 3Gs until I see a feature worth upgrading for

fu*k a facetime
 7 years ago '04        #26
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,344 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Manny05 said:
this ^^ i found a rep that was willing to give me the atrix for 300, early upgrade.
then the call dropped..called back again and had some other rep..needless to say i couldnt get it..
so yea it depends on how you talk to the rep and how lenient they are with you.
how early of an upgrade was it tho?
 7 years ago '09        #27
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,457 | Props total: 8568 8568
you can check your upgrade status on the at&t site

iPhone Upgrade:
As a valued AT&T customer, you qualify for a discounted iPhone upgrade for $250, along with an $18 upgrade fee and a 2-year commitment. Please proceed with the online upgrade process for pricing details. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 07/20/2011

should i upgrade my 3gs to a 4 in july, wait till october for the 5 or till next year for the 6?
 7 years ago '10        #28
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
yeah im in that 3gs "wtf do i do" situation too ... buy the 4g? in a few months the 5 is out. buy the 5? in a few months the 6th is out.

might just cave in and get the 4 and wait for the 6...
 04-19-2011, 11:41 PM         #29
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me know when it gets updated hardware with a keyboard half as good as my blackberry. until then, *YAWN*
 7 years ago '04        #30
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
No way they will release another phone after 6 months. Apple's MO is not this. If they push back the time release this year then the next will follow the same order as this.
 7 years ago '04        #31
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
October 2011... then releasing the ip6 in the first half of 2012?
 04-19-2011, 11:55 PM         #32
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HTC sh*t on apple
 7 years ago '09        #33
Tiko377 1862 heat pts1862 OP
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8960 8960
 Walt Thizzney said:
HTC sh*t on apple
Yea the thunderbolts great battery and screen resolution sh*t on iphone4 which came out half a year ago
 7 years ago '04        #34
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
 the FRANCHISE said:
i like the "slight modifications" thing apple does. this way apple gets to keep its sh*t up to date with the latest tech they're developing while the update to hardware isn't big enough to make me pissed and get the new one right away. This way I can hold on to the one I have until it dies out and something really significant comes out.

Apple always updating their sh*t so frequently is there way to stay ahead of the game, and with its popularity seems like it working to me :cool-smiley-009:
my n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #35
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
basically. if u can get a 4 get it. because it is definitely better than what you have.

that way you can wait and hold out/ skip upgrading to the 5 which is just going to be minor upgrades most likely

then by the time the 6 (or whatever its called by then( you are available for a cheaper upgrade.

thats just me tho
 7 years ago '05        #36
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
Worse comes to worse, get the 5, then when the 6 comes out sell the 5 for 500 on craigslist and drop the 1 or 200 on top of that on the 6, which is the price they'd give you with an early upgrade anyway. It's really not that big of a deal. sh*t, some 3GS' are still going for 250-350 on there.
 7 years ago '10        #37
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
samsung galaxy s2>
 7 years ago '06        #38
spidey33162 
space
space
$128 | Props total: 3 3
 Toy Solja said:
was waiting to see what iphone 5 was coming with, since i could upgrade in june, but screw that slight modifications crap. android here i come..... finally!!

you wont regret it!
 7 years ago '05        #39
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
apple should have lawsuits ... its amazing that ppl camp out for thier phone every 6 months
 7 years ago '04        #40
jey49 
space
space
space
$697 | Props total: 432 432
 monrowe said:
apple should have lawsuits ... its amazing that ppl camp out for thier phone every 6 months
they only come out with 1 phone a year (besides the verizon one being released this past feb). Meanwhile htc and motorola put out like 20 phones a year.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy