Apr 18 - If You Dont Believe Watch This: Recent Mass UFO / Alien Sightings In The World!

most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Ni2 said:
im just waiting for the president to say carter( or some president long ago) signed a document with the aliens without reading the fine print and we got til 2012 to get the fu*k out of here. sorry people its a signed legal document, nothing we can do about that.
 04-20-2011, 12:32 AM         #142
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
so was I..

I swear you try answering these dudes questions politely..& then the minute you do that they hit you back with some bullsh*t when you do...



fu*kin' f*ggot...
I swear this is the only person I can really f**k with on a daily basis on boxden RNS!!
 04-20-2011, 12:34 AM         #143
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sourkush said:
Why da fu*k would they plan a fake alien invasion when dey tried to hide aliens/ufos from us for over 50 years?
Think about it bro...Mostly everybody on this damn planet is not open minded so if some sh*t like this pops off everybody whose a non believer will bow down thinking it's GOD or something else. You never know until your in that situation
 7 years ago '04        #144
chi - lite 
space
avatar space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
They are gonna suck people up and take em away. Then people are gonna think its the rapture. The government is gonna act like they are here to harm us but theyll be working together.
 04-20-2011, 12:47 AM         #145
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sourkush said:
Why da fu*k would they plan a fake alien invasion when dey tried to hide aliens/ufos from us for over 50 years?
pyscho warfare...they play both sides to control tha outcome.
 7 years ago '07        #146
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 BlkHoodie88 said:
Maybe you're Bi*ch a.ss but not a REAL NewYorker Fam
Yeah aight, Commander Shepard


n*gga please they're talkin bout taking out areas with large concentrations of people. If that don't spell nyc idk what does.

Lemme guess, u rollin round wit a noisey cricket in the trunk?
 7 years ago '10        #147
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 chi - lite said:
They are gonna suck people up and take em away. Then people are gonna think its the rapture. The government is gonna act like they are here to harm us but theyll be working together.
How do you know??
 04-20-2011, 01:06 AM         #148
36thChamber  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is a known fact that the recording of the man talking at the end is FAKE... smh, jerusalem one was a hoax to researching more now.
 7 years ago '07        #149
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 slap73 said:
and i don't I would like them to show their face. So I can do my Coach Dennis Green impersonation THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE NOW GO AHEAD N CROWN THEIR a.ssES


 Dezine said:
I got like 2 glocks a 40 and a ounce of weed, and a huge box ok kd, im prepared for whateva, ima go out blastin, use my chopper gunner on these alien n*ggas, ac130 n sh*t, predator missle from above, shoot one in the head n take his laser gun, duel weild glock 45 and laster 45, with my gold chain on, timberland boots, im stylin while im wieldin
 7 years ago '06        #150
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 36thChamber said:
it is a known fact that the recording of the man talking at the end is FAKE... smh, jerusalem one was a hoax to researching more now.
 7 years ago '09        #151
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
I don't think the aliens are gonna fu*k with us. Think of it like this (I'm stealing this from a video I saw)

When you're walking down the street and you see an ant hill, most of the time you ignore it and keep it moving. Maybe if you're bored and bummy you'll step on an ant or two.

That's how I look at this. Planet Earth is the ant hill, the aliens are just observing us for whatever reasons. Technology on Earth is pretty fu*king inferior to whatever Aliens have. So I don't think any harm will be done to us because we're a spec of dust in the universe, we don't matter at all.

UFOs have been spotted for almost 500 years (do you realize the technology we had in the 1500s? fu*king NONE). So if UFOs were flying around in the air 500 years ago, their technology was so far ahead of us then so it's not even imaginable what they're capable of 500 years later, it really doesn't surprise me that they haven't attacked us yet, they've had the chance for hundreds of years but never did because we aren't worth it. It's sad but true, as technology constantly grows and gets better the human race really isn't. There's no reason to wipe us out because we don't matter at all.

With that said I really do want me some green alien pus*y tho


Last edited by Zaosyn; 04-20-2011 at 03:29 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #152
Pimptillo 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$600 | Props total: 3 3
 Zaosyn said:
I don't think the aliens are gonna fu*k with us. Think of it like this (I'm stealing this from a video I saw)

When you're walking down the street and you see an ant hill, most of the time you ignore it and keep it moving. Maybe if you're bored and bummy you'll step on an ant or two.

That's how I look at this. Planet Earth is the ant hill, the aliens are just observing us for whatever reasons. Technology on Earth is pretty fu*king inferior to whatever Aliens have. So I don't think any harm will be done to us because we're a spec of dust in the universe, we don't matter at all.

UFOs have been spotted for almost 500 years (do you realize the technology we had in the 1500s? fu*king NONE). So if UFOs were flying around in the air 500 years ago, their technology was so far ahead of us then so it's not even imaginable what they're capable of 500 years later, it really doesn't surprise me that they haven't attacked us yet, they've had the chance for hundreds of years but never did because we aren't worth it. It's sad but true, as technology constantly grows and gets better the human race really isn't. There's no reason to wipe us out because we don't matter at all.

With that said I really do want me some green alien pus*y tho
I liked what you were saying then what do you type into google ever day? "Alien pr0n?"
 7 years ago '04        #153
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
to ZAO

we have nukes & who knows what else


but were not a threat?
 04-20-2011, 02:59 PM         #154
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I don't think the aliens are gonna fu*k with us. Think of it like this (I'm stealing this from a video I saw)

When you're walking down the street and you see an ant hill, most of the time you ignore it and keep it moving. Maybe if you're bored and bummy you'll step on an ant or two.

That's how I look at this. Planet Earth is the ant hill, the aliens are just observing us for whatever reasons. Technology on Earth is pretty fu*king inferior to whatever Aliens have. So I don't think any harm will be done to us because we're a spec of dust in the universe, we don't matter at all.

UFOs have been spotted for almost 500 years (do you realize the technology we had in the 1500s? fu*king NONE). So if UFOs were flying around in the air 500 years ago, their technology was so far ahead of us then so it's not even imaginable what they're capable of 500 years later, it really doesn't surprise me that they haven't attacked us yet, they've had the chance for hundreds of years but never did because we aren't worth it. It's sad but true, as technology constantly grows and gets better the human race really isn't. There's no reason to wipe us out because we don't matter at all.

With that said I really do want me some green alien pus*y tho
Realest fu*king luchador to ever live

 7 years ago '04        #155
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,504 | Props total: 1569 1569
 Zaosyn said:
I don't think the aliens are gonna fu*k with us. Think of it like this (I'm stealing this from a video I saw)

When you're walking down the street and you see an ant hill, most of the time you ignore it and keep it moving. Maybe if you're bored and bummy you'll step on an ant or two.

That's how I look at this. Planet Earth is the ant hill, the aliens are just observing us for whatever reasons. Technology on Earth is pretty fu*king inferior to whatever Aliens have. So I don't think any harm will be done to us because we're a spec of dust in the universe, we don't matter at all.

UFOs have been spotted for almost 500 years (do you realize the technology we had in the 1500s? fu*king NONE). So if UFOs were flying around in the air 500 years ago, their technology was so far ahead of us then so it's not even imaginable what they're capable of 500 years later, it really doesn't surprise me that they haven't attacked us yet, they've had the chance for hundreds of years but never did because we aren't worth it. It's sad but true, as technology constantly grows and gets better the human race really isn't. There's no reason to wipe us out because we don't matter at all.

With that said I really do want me some green alien pus*y tho

i seen the same show but maybe we are not just a fu*kin ant hill they can be doin anything they want to us because they are sooooo advanced basically we r fu*ked no matter what im pretty confident there is something goin on out there in space causing all of these disasters makes sense theres no fu*kin god back in the day people seen ufos an sh*t confusing themselves creating this word angles thats all the goverment talk what people were drawing up years ago when there was no tecnolgy is the truth tons of pics with ufo type sh*t in the backround they were here for a reason an now they r comming back but slowlyy aloottt more people here now then 1800s an earlier
 04-20-2011, 03:20 PM         #156
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 amos04 said:
Pyramids, Mayan Culture and Calendars, do your own research the answers r there. 1905 was the 1st car 1960's were going to the moon (thats like 500 years of technology in 60 years). We were in caves then were building pyramids and monuments. (fire was just supposedly discovered and the wheel was not around 2,000 years ago..lol) These things were done with no metal Tools, that we could not make them today, out of the same material and have them as perfect and still standing 10,000 years later. Mayan calendar was made 2000 years ago and has predicted EVERY fool moon since than, and if you STUDY there culture and hieroglyphics and they have picture of our solar system with all 10 planets (all our life we were told there was ONLY 9) Cause they have Niburu, which is in the Ancient Sumerian text. Sumerians where the 1st PEOPLE on EARTH. A year ago I woulda said who the fu*k cares, then the Wiki Leaks Hit and I was Like WTF is going on. I did my OWN Research and its Undineable, Why u think ROSWEL had to be a SECRET, there Are 2 reasons. 1.) It questions everything about our God and Faith and they use that to control ALL OF US. 2.) Aliens Aint stopping at BP or Conoco For gas, they have some kind of FREE ENERGY, its prob clean and doesnt use FOSSIL FUEL's. OIL is MONEY we go to Iraq and Libya cause theres OIL, we make it seem like we CARE about People So much and make it LOOK HUMANITARIAN, if thats true why don't we go to Congo, Hati, Peru...CAUSE there is no OIL and money to be made. I aint no Alien enthusiast but I have read so much about government, history and Health that is is UNDENIABLE. If any of you n*ggas think im crazy Holla at me and Ill send you sh*t you can look at and Judge 4 YOURSELF...REAL sh*t MY n*gga's...and Owwwwww Free Max Beano
It all sounded good till you said max B was involved

 7 years ago '04        #157
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,504 | Props total: 1569 1569
 amos04 said:
Pyramids, Mayan Culture and Calendars, do your own research the answers r there. 1905 was the 1st car 1960's were going to the moon (thats like 500 years of technology in 60 years). We were in caves then were building pyramids and monuments. (fire was just supposedly discovered and the wheel was not around 2,000 years ago..lol) These things were done with no metal Tools, that we could not make them today, out of the same material and have them as perfect and still standing 10,000 years later. Mayan calendar was made 2000 years ago and has predicted EVERY fool moon since than, and if you STUDY there culture and hieroglyphics and they have picture of our solar system with all 10 planets (all our life we were told there was ONLY 9) Cause they have Niburu, which is in the Ancient Sumerian text. Sumerians where the 1st PEOPLE on EARTH. A year ago I woulda said who the fu*k cares, then the Wiki Leaks Hit and I was Like WTF is going on. I did my OWN Research and its Undineable, Why u think ROSWEL had to be a SECRET, there Are 2 reasons. 1.) It questions everything about our God and Faith and they use that to control ALL OF US. 2.) Aliens Aint stopping at BP or Conoco For gas, they have some kind of FREE ENERGY, its prob clean and doesnt use FOSSIL FUEL's. OIL is MONEY we go to Iraq and Libya cause theres OIL, we make it seem like we CARE about People So much and make it LOOK HUMANITARIAN, if thats true why don't we go to Congo, Hati, Peru...CAUSE there is no OIL and money to be made. I aint no Alien enthusiast but I have read so much about government, history and Health that is is UNDENIABLE. If any of you n*ggas think im crazy Holla at me and Ill send you sh*t you can look at and Judge 4 YOURSELF...REAL sh*t MY n*gga's...and Owwwwww Free Max Beano
i want some info on that roswel
 7 years ago '04        #158
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 yaboyantonio said:
aliens are actually evil spirts.....did my research ..dont be so closed minded people..go do some research
 beast mode said:
i really hope you're kidding
...I've heard that before
 04-20-2011, 08:11 PM         #159
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kind of like "Aliens" are actually inter dimensional beings. That's why we can't see them out in space. Because they are actually right here, just in another dimension? Which explains why they appear, then disappear?
 04-20-2011, 09:23 PM         #160
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  







Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy