Apr 18 - If You Dont Believe Watch This: Recent Mass UFO / Alien Sightings In The World!

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2011, 09:11 PM         #121
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
On some serious sh*t..

Why do we always a.ssume Aliens are some super-smart future race because they "mastered space travel"? Space travel to us is hard because we do not have the ingredients to do it on Earth. What if on some other planet they have some element that allows them to do that sh*t? What if on their planet, the technology to make a phone call or get on the internet. When they're looking at our sh*t, they would think we're some super species as well.
the technology to build our modern day aircraft & weaponry came from them due to reverse engineering..so you have to a.ssume they're smarter...
 7 years ago '05        #122
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Michael_Moore said:
the technology to build our modern day aircraft & weaponry came from them due to reverse engineering..so you have to a.ssume they're smarter...
I'm talking in facts, not conspiracy.
 04-19-2011, 09:38 PM         #123
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
I'm talking in facts, not conspiracy.
so was I..

I swear you try answering these dudes questions politely..& then the minute you do that they hit you back with some bullsh*t when you do...

fu*kin' f*ggot...
 7 years ago '05        #124
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
We are the aliens. Because we alienate our minds to whatever youtube,fox news,cnn, or wikileak tell us. Its all a game and we all being played. Play the game, dont let it play you. Find REAL TRUTH, flying saucers were here 1000's of years ago. Yall falling for the same BS over and over, lucifer at it again.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 04-19-2011 at 10:18 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #125
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 amos04 said:
Pyramids, Mayan Culture and Calendars, do your own research the answers r there. 1905 was the 1st car 1960's were going to the moon (thats like 500 years of technology in 60 years). We were in caves then were building pyramids and monuments. (fire was just supposedly discovered and the wheel was not around 2,000 years ago..lol) These things were done with no metal Tools, that we could not make them today, out of the same material and have them as perfect and still standing 10,000 years later. Mayan calendar was made 2000 years ago and has predicted EVERY fool moon since than, and if you STUDY there culture and hieroglyphics and they have picture of our solar system with all 10 planets (all our life we were told there was ONLY 9) Cause they have Niburu, which is in the Ancient Sumerian text. Sumerians where the 1st PEOPLE on EARTH. A year ago I woulda said who the fu*k cares, then the Wiki Leaks Hit and I was Like WTF is going on. I did my OWN Research and its Undineable, Why u think ROSWEL had to be a SECRET, there Are 2 reasons. 1.) It questions everything about our God and Faith and they use that to control ALL OF US. 2.) Aliens Aint stopping at BP or Conoco For gas, they have some kind of FREE ENERGY, its prob clean and doesnt use FOSSIL FUEL's. OIL is MONEY we go to Iraq and Libya cause theres OIL, we make it seem like we CARE about People So much and make it LOOK HUMANITARIAN, if thats true why don't we go to Congo, Hati, Peru...CAUSE there is no OIL and money to be made. I aint no Alien enthusiast but I have read so much about government, history and Health that is is UNDENIABLE. If any of you n*ggas think im crazy Holla at me and Ill send you sh*t you can look at and Judge 4 YOURSELF...REAL sh*t MY n*gga's...and Owwwwww Free Max Beano
dude, what are you talking about?
Sumerians were the first people that were organized as an urban society , but not the first people
 7 years ago '07        #126
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 yaboyantonio said:
aliens are actually evil spirts.....did my research ..dont be so closed minded people..go do some research
Have you ever seen a spirit before?
 04-19-2011, 10:05 PM         #127
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 leoisag said:
aint tryin to k!ll your alien mood but

jus sayin mostly all of the vid is natural phenomenon and/or military sh*t

but that Israel is crazy
i was bout to say... u can tell some of em are military/gov related projects
 7 years ago '05        #128
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
 amos04 said:
Pyramids, Mayan Culture and Calendars, do your own research the answers r there. 1905 was the 1st car 1960's were going to the moon (thats like 500 years of technology in 60 years). We were in caves then were building pyramids and monuments. (fire was just supposedly discovered and the wheel was not around 2,000 years ago..lol) These things were done with no metal Tools, that we could not make them today, out of the same material and have them as perfect and still standing 10,000 years later. Mayan calendar was made 2000 years ago and has predicted EVERY fool moon since than, and if you STUDY there culture and hieroglyphics and they have picture of our solar system with all 10 planets (all our life we were told there was ONLY 9) Cause they have Niburu, which is in the Ancient Sumerian text. Sumerians where the 1st PEOPLE on EARTH. A year ago I woulda said who the fu*k cares, then the Wiki Leaks Hit and I was Like WTF is going on. I did my OWN Research and its Undineable, Why u think ROSWEL had to be a SECRET, there Are 2 reasons. 1.) It questions everything about our God and Faith and they use that to control ALL OF US. 2.) Aliens Aint stopping at BP or Conoco For gas, they have some kind of FREE ENERGY, its prob clean and doesnt use FOSSIL FUEL's. OIL is MONEY we go to Iraq and Libya cause theres OIL, we make it seem like we CARE about People So much and make it LOOK HUMANITARIAN, if thats true why don't we go to Congo, Hati, Peru...CAUSE there is no OIL and money to be made. I aint no Alien enthusiast but I have read so much about government, history and Health that is is UNDENIABLE. If any of you n*ggas think im crazy Holla at me and Ill send you sh*t you can look at and Judge 4 YOURSELF...REAL sh*t MY n*gga's...and Owwwwww Free Max Beano
what the fu*k did the english language do to you??? because you just completely fu*ked it all up..
 04-19-2011, 10:25 PM         #129
Gho5t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
The universe is FAR too big and there are FAR too many galaxies to ever doubt aliens or life somewhere else. Earth is so fu*king small that it's literally a spec of dust when you look at the big picture.

This right here folks.
 7 years ago '07        #130
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
went back and watched the vid..... wow....

well, I'm waitin. fu*k else can a n*gga do ? stock up on campbells chunky?

and why the fu*k did I ever move to New York City. We'd probably be one of the first to get our a.sses massacred and enslaved by the alien forces.

Last edited by Jayceon; 04-19-2011 at 10:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #131
thewaitisover 
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 11 11
 jessie17 said:
she has filmed a lot of ufos
I live in Murrysville......
 7 years ago '04        #132
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 92 92
ducktales
 04-19-2011, 11:06 PM         #133
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

04-19-2011, 11:10 PM         #134
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #135
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803
waiting for governments to come out with everything.....
 04-19-2011, 11:33 PM         #136
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sean McDevitt said:
waiting for governments to come out with everything.....
 7 years ago '04        #137
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
Man they can't even get the spelling right in the video (transmition) yet they expect us to believe this sh*t?? Lmao
 04-20-2011, 12:13 AM         #138
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THEM SPIRALS MAKIN MY d!ck HARD
[pic - click to view]

NEED ME SOME ALIEN pus*y
 04-20-2011, 12:14 AM         #139
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jay313 said:
:jawdropping: F!!kn aliens r jus like strippers wit all dis teasing!!! BLOW SUM SH!T UP ALREADY!!
and i don't I would like them to show their face. So I can do my Coach Dennis Green impersonation THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE NOW GO AHEAD N CROWN THEIR a.ssES
 04-20-2011, 12:22 AM         #140
sourkush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Why da fu*k would they plan a fake alien invasion when dey tried to hide aliens/ufos from us for over 50 years?
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy