Apr 18 - If You Dont Believe Watch This: Recent Mass UFO / Alien Sightings In The World!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2011, 04:29 PM         #81
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steelmagnum said:
ever heard of a non-disclosure agreement? if they trust a guy enough to work at the facility, theyll trust him to shut the fu*k up after he leaves. otherwise, he'll die. simple as that really.
ok sure but in this guys case of him traveling cross country fearing for his life. obviously he didnt feel like they would hold up their side of the agreement. i mean it aint like he talked then was fleeing. dude clearly gives the impression he is going to die and has felt like that before he said a word. that agreement i mean really you talking about the biggest damn story of all time, of all fu*king time. you think some little paper that this guys signed the government is like ok hes cool. if hes afraid of them because they are afraid of him that agreement dont mean sh*t. people give their lives for a lot less then exposing the biggest cover up of all time. ive watch a little of the disclosure project, when they have people from many parts of the military talking. those people still alive tho im sure.

and if you believe what he says about aliens infiltrated top spots in our military. would area 51 not be one of those. i mean he worked for an alien and was let off by an alien with some stupid agreement with those aliens that he wont talk about them. when they could simply let him have an accident. i highly doubt these aliens have came here, infiltrated our government and you will still be aloud back into society after knowing this.

and if this is true, we dont deserve this planet, we should jsut hand it over to them. if agreements and signed documents can do all this to us then we are fu*ked. they are going to hustle us out our own damn planet on some futurama sh*t.

im just waiting for the president to say carter( or some president long ago) signed a document with the aliens without reading the fine print and we got til 2012 to get the fu*k out of here. sorry people its a signed legal document, nothing we can do about that.

fu*king aliens infiltrated our government created legal documents to prevent them from ever being discovered. thats what the world has come to.

Last edited by Ni2; 04-19-2011 at 04:45 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #82
Minorities 36 heat pts36
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
I started thinking, if the government knows this stuff is gonna happen and there is the possibility of aliens trying to war with us, don't you think they would have some men in black a.ss weapons lmao
 7 years ago '04        #83
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,502 | Props total: 1568 1568
 leoisag said:
aint tryin to k!ll your alien mood but

jus sayin mostly all of the vid is natural phenomenon and/or military sh*t

but that Israel is crazy
yea that isreal sh*t is suspect for real but just seems like all this sh*t is leading up to u know what year an more an more sh*t is happening we just had 120 fu*kin tornados touch down the other day in 4 diff states at once that sh*t NEVERRRR happen that sh*t in japan is unheard of nuke plant k!lling everyone slowly 9 magnatude earthquack sh*t is goin down little by little cause its gonna get worse
 04-19-2011, 04:34 PM         #84
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Down-N-H-Town said:
That's simple enough. Why does god and aliens have to be separate. Maybe he created everything.
 7 years ago '07        #85
leoisag 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 874 874
 shabaz4242 said:
yea that isreal sh*t is suspect for real but just seems like all this sh*t is leading up to u know what year an more an more sh*t is happening we just had 120 fu*kin tornados touch down the other day in 4 diff states at once that sh*t NEVERRRR happen that sh*t in japan is unheard of nuke plant k!lling everyone slowly 9 magnatude earthquack sh*t is goin down little by little cause its gonna get worse

im sure crazy shi*t has happen but it just now we have access to information and record it ....i mean do we realy know sh*t aint go down back in 1445 or even earlier? im just sayin people focus alot on the "this has never happned before" ...and yet we wont know whats gonna happen tomorow i just live life and chill if aliens come i just hope they bring BACON and RANCH
 04-19-2011, 04:39 PM         #86
foeivlife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of people talkin bout this and that, but what are you gonna do about it, and what are you gonna do when the sh*t REALLY hits the fan?????

CUZ ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!! DO SOMETHING!
 7 years ago '04        #87
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
 kmoney626 said:
My question is, why haven't we seen these UFO's ourselves and we don't know of anybody that actually seen one? But yet we can see it through the MEDIA. Maybe because they want to scare us.
honestly i have seen crazy things in the sky..when i was younger me and my boy were sitting outside at night just choppin it up and all of a sudden we seen two lights in the air and they weren't moving..all of a sudden one made like a round circle and disappeared and the other beamed up fast and vanished...we were spooked the fu*k out and went and told everyone what we saw but of course, if you don't see it with your own eyes the know one really cares...it was wild man
 04-19-2011, 04:43 PM         #88
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *-InfiniMatic-* said:
Damn these aliens are getting smarter cuz these spaceships are looking better and better every 10 years
I know you were trying to be funny but...our technology is only advanced as it is right now because of reverse engineering done on things foreign from this planet..what you see available on the open market is nothing compared to what's really available.

[video - click to view]

04-19-2011, 04:47 PM         #89
sourkush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fit2bboss said:
i don't believe it until i see one in front of me...

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-19-2011, 04:50 PM         #90
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steelmagnum said:
pretty much exactly what i said bro bro, but i do agree with you. i have a feeling that they know earth barely has any resources, but that we're good candidates for manual labor. tying in to the phone call at the end of the vid, when he says theyre trying to dupe us and manipulate the military/govt, i think they want to have a real stronghold over the human race and be able to control us to do our bidding.

definitely a theory that's out there, but something worth thinking about. basic psychology really, humans do have some value to them, and thats why theyve been checkin out earth for a long time now. i wonder what they really want from us and when theyre going to take it at our mercy.
a planet in the habitable zone with an atmosphere/magnetic shield and giant planets like jupiter protecting it from destruction. i would imagine thats a highly valuable resource. like if we would have to put it on a scale of whats most important, id say thats probably on the top of the list.

heres my take on it. they would trick us because they are not capable of f!ghting us. people think space travel and advanced weapons are hand in hand but i doubt it. if you traveled million light years and found earth, what could they do unless they have a massive fleet of soldiers or advanced weapons that wont also destroy earth. think of explorers like columbus who tricked the natives becuase he was incapable of f!ghting them. doesnt mean the tech of the europeans at the time was incapable because it was very capable, but they couldnt get it here soon enough. i believe if they can travel the universe then manual labor is like so ancient like egyptian pyramid ancient. wouldnt they just have robots, hell we have robots doing most our factory jobs already. we could just be waiting for the war fleet to arrive. might be a million more years til they get here. until then infiltrate, disrupt. this planet has a long long life ahead of it. only reason we was in a hurry to k!ll everyone in america and sh*t is because someone else would claim it first, not cause it was going anywhere.

Last edited by Ni2; 04-19-2011 at 05:09 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #91
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,399 | Props total: 1397 1397
Shang Tsung opening up portals to outworld in Norway

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #92
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
i got suttn for them...pull up at my door and im a let loose!!...
 04-19-2011, 04:55 PM         #93
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minorities said:
I started thinking, if the government knows this stuff is gonna happen and there is the possibility of aliens trying to war with us, don't you think they would have some men in black a.ss weapons lmao
you really think the government gives a fu*k about us?

now if we're talking only about them,they've already taken precautionary measures,there's underground bunkers built all across America particularly in Colarado for them to seek safe haven in case sh*t pops off with either an invasion or solar flares.....
 04-19-2011, 04:59 PM         #94
sourkush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
striaght up with no weapons or nothin

cANT no alien see me with them hands

Aliens will paralyze yo azz without liftin a finger
 7 years ago '04        #95
ThirstiestGamer 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 1 1
 kmoney626 said:
My question is, why haven't we seen these UFO's ourselves and we don't know of anybody that actually seen one? But yet we can see it through the MEDIA. Maybe because they want to scare us.

Hmm...i knew a dude in college, a rule dude (one of my suitemates), that claimed to have been abducted actually. Skeptical of it, still, but you could def see a look of anger when you called him a liar for it.
 7 years ago '04        #96
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
I hope yall are ready for October
 04-19-2011, 05:08 PM         #97
steelmagnum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
ok sure but in this guys case of him traveling cross country fearing for his life. obviously he didnt feel like they would hold up their side of the agreement. i mean it aint like he talked then was fleeing. dude clearly gives the impression he is going to die and has felt like that before he said a word. that agreement i mean really you talking about the biggest damn story of all time, of all fu*king time. you think some little paper that this guys signed the government is like ok hes cool. if hes afraid of them because they are afraid of him that agreement dont mean sh*t. people give their lives for a lot less then exposing the biggest cover up of all time. ive watch a little of the disclosure project, when they have people from many parts of the military talking. those people still alive tho im sure.

and if you believe what he says about aliens infiltrated top spots in our military. would area 51 not be one of those. i mean he worked for an alien and was let off by an alien with some stupid agreement with those aliens that he wont talk about them. when they could simply let him have an accident. i highly doubt these aliens have came here, infiltrated our government and you will still be aloud back into society after knowing this.

and if this is true, we dont deserve this planet, we should jsut hand it over to them. if agreements and signed documents can do all this to us then we are fu*ked. they are going to hustle us out our own damn planet on some futurama sh*t.

im just waiting for the president to say carter( or some president long ago) signed a document with the aliens without reading the fine print and we got til 2012 to get the fu*k out of here. sorry people its a signed legal document, nothing we can do about that.

fu*king aliens infiltrated our government created legal documents to prevent them from ever being discovered. thats what the world has come to.
i agree with you, obviously an NDA will not automatically mean youre fine, maybe he knew too much and couldnt be fully trusted. anyway, i think if they truly have infiltrated govt and military, human enslavement is imminent. who the hell knows though?
 7 years ago '07        #98
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
Im purchasing tin foil, throwing knifes, and a hand gun tommrow
 04-19-2011, 05:12 PM         #99
steelmagnum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
a planet in the habitable zone with an atmosphere/magnetic shield and giant planets like jupiter protecting it from destruction. i would imagine thats a highly valuable resource. like if we would have to put it on a scale of whats most important, id say thats probably on the top of the list.

heres my take on it. they would trick us because they are not capable of f!ghting us. people think space travel and advanced weapons are hand in hand but i doubt it. if you traveled million light years and found earth, what could they do unless they have a massive fleet of soldiers or advanced weapons that wont also destroy earth. think of explorers like columbus who tricked the natives becuase he was incapable of f!ghting them. doesnt mean the tech of the europeans at the time was incapable because it was very capable, but they couldnt get it here soon enough. i believe if they can travel the universe then manual labor is like so ancient like egyptian pyramid ancient. wouldnt they just have robots, hell we have robots doing most our factory jobs already. we could just be waiting for the war fleet to arrive. might be a million more years til they get here. until then infiltrate, disrupt. this planet has a long long life ahead of it. only reason we was in a hurry to k!ll everyone in america and sh*t is because someone else would claim it first, not cause it was going anywhere.

good point, not sure what they want from the earth. maybe use the human race as a large production machine, to create weapons for w/e race of aliens takes us over first.

in the end, i am convinced that aliens have sinister plans for humans. maybe a race or two would be sympathetic to our naivete and primitive civilization, but theyre probably in the minority of alien races checking out the earth.
 04-19-2011, 05:16 PM         #100
sourkush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
oh sh*t i thought we was talking about illegal aliens like mexicans or somesh*t

should of read the OP

[pic - click to view]

Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy