Apr 18 - If You Dont Believe Watch This: Recent Mass UFO / Alien Sightings In The World!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2011, 03:29 PM         #61
steelmagnum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aliens for sure exist. scary thing is, like every civilization ever, they are probably predatory. meaning that they want to use earth for its resources or human enslavement. whats the point of making peace with the population? i base this on the fact that this has happened between human empires and civilizations all across history. when someone knows his empire has the upper hand and can win, he will strike, not make peace. unfortunately, aliens most likely have the upper hand cuz they have the technology to travel the universe and visit other planets and sh*t...
 04-19-2011, 03:30 PM         #62
steelmagnum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
they had me til that call. if thats like a conspiracy radio station then dude has all the time in the world to plan what hes going to say. not only that they could be hyping their own show. then you also got the government who might plant stories like that to scare people or whatever their agenda might be. either way i think if you worked at area 51 and you were let go for whatever reason and you are in fear of your life. like i dont believe they would come k!ll you after you have the opportunity to talk. he so easily could have had an accident at the base. the whole thing is supposed to be some enormous cover up, the largest ever, but they let some guy free like that, come on.
ever heard of a non-disclosure agreement? if they trust a guy enough to work at the facility, theyll trust him to shut the fu*k up after he leaves. otherwise, he'll die. simple as that really.
 7 years ago '07        #63
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
If it is aliens, they have possibly been searching for planets with resources. Though, considering that they would have mastered long distance soace travel, their resources are likely lightyears ahead of ours (no pun). I kinda doubt they would just fu*k around in space at no benefit to themselves but who knows. On the other hand, maybe that's because we think of them being like us, selfish and starving for power over other groups and dominions. In all reality, just as values differ from culture to culture here, they could be on some different ambivalent sh*t. Which would explain why they don't seem to fu*k with us. Bottom line, i'm of the opinion that they are 100% definitely out there and likely have been watching us for a long time.

Last edited by Jayceon; 04-19-2011 at 03:35 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #64
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
...Megatron Aint Playing. He Coming For That Spark,bi*ches
 7 years ago '04        #65
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
lol I knew this song would be in it before I even clicked it.....this song can make ANYTHING epic lol.
 04-19-2011, 03:40 PM         #66
steelmagnum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jslim said:
If it is aliens, they have possibly been searching for planets with resources. Though, considering that they would have mastered long distance soace travel, their resources are likely lightyears ahead of ours (no pun). I kinda doubt they would just fu*k around in space at no benefit to themselves but who knows. On the other hand, maybe that's because we think of them being like us, selfish and starving for power over other groups and dominions. In all reality, just as values differ from culture to culture here, they could be on some different ambivalent sh*t. Which would explain why they don't seem to fu*k with us. Bottom line, i'm of the opinion that they are 100% definitely out there and likely have been watching us for a long time.
pretty much exactly what i said bro bro, but i do agree with you. i have a feeling that they know earth barely has any resources, but that we're good candidates for manual labor. tying in to the phone call at the end of the vid, when he says theyre trying to dupe us and manipulate the military/govt, i think they want to have a real stronghold over the human race and be able to control us to do our bidding.

definitely a theory that's out there, but something worth thinking about. basic psychology really, humans do have some value to them, and thats why theyve been checkin out earth for a long time now. i wonder what they really want from us and when theyre going to take it at our mercy.
 7 years ago '05        #67
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 I'm The Dan said:
aliens come to my door step it's gonna be like...

[pic - click to view]

"fu*k all y'all Reaper bi*ches"

Seriously though.. lots of crazy sh*t in the video. My feeling with this and all end of the world type sh*t, is when it comes there's nothing I'm going to be able to do. Live ya life until it does.

LOLOL I was thinkin the same thing when I watched the video
 7 years ago '10        #68
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,413 | Props total: 6247 6247
 beast mode said:
i really hope you're kidding
Example of a close minded person
 04-19-2011, 04:01 PM         #69
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_REP_VA said:
we're fu*ked
so simple yet so hilarious!
 04-19-2011, 04:04 PM         #70
Se7ven  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol how people get paranoid about these sightings Alien encounters and sightings have been going on for yrs. Now all of a sudden since natural disasters are occuring since it seems people didnt pay attention in class about how the world is people are saying the end is near. Give me a break when its time to go we will leave there will be no warnings..
 7 years ago '06        #71
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 kmoney626 said:
My question is, why haven't we seen these UFO's ourselves and we don't know of anybody that actually seen one? But yet we can see it through the MEDIA. Maybe because they want to scare us.

I myself have seen some pretty crazy sh*t in a few occasions in my life. I'll give you 2, if you don't mind reading:

-One night my cousin and I walked to a friend's house to play ball on his backyard, cuz he had a new basketball hoop and his pavement was nice (no grass). It was like 12 am, and no one was home, just us. Now, this was away from the bright city (LA). My cousin and the other other dude were playing one on one, and I was sitting on some steps watching them play, facing the sky away from the backdoor and out of nowhere, this bright white light flew FAST from left to right, going straight. It wasn't falling. It looked like a bright star moving. Now, I've seen plenty of shooting stars and plenty of meteorites falling. We used to go to dark a.ss Palm Springs to watch meteor showers, so I know what they look like. My cousin and I used to sleep on his trampoline (outside) as kids and every now and then we would see a shooting star. This wasn't that. I live in LA. I know what choppers, planes, etc look like. They fly back and forth all the time in the city. I've used telescopes as a kid to see the stars, planets, etc. I know my sh*t, so I don't freak out when I see a little light. But that was something else. Bright white, no blinkers, moving from left to right (too fast to be a jet or chopper) and it only lasted a few seconds. I was the only one who saw it though. :banghead: But it was something else.

I'll edit this post telling the other story later. On this one we caught video though.
 04-19-2011, 04:13 PM         #72
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #73
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 319 319
 amos04 said:
Pyramids, Mayan Culture and Calendars, do your own research the answers r there. 1905 was the 1st car 1960's were going to the moon (thats like 500 years of technology in 60 years). We were in caves then were building pyramids and monuments. (fire was just supposedly discovered and the wheel was not around 2,000 years ago..lol) These things were done with no metal Tools, that we could not make them today, out of the same material and have them as perfect and still standing 10,000 years later. Mayan calendar was made 2000 years ago and has predicted EVERY fool moon since than, and if you STUDY there culture and hieroglyphics and they have picture of our solar system with all 10 planets (all our life we were told there was ONLY 9) Cause they have Niburu, which is in the Ancient Sumerian text. Sumerians where the 1st PEOPLE on EARTH. A year ago I woulda said who the fu*k cares, then the Wiki Leaks Hit and I was Like WTF is going on. I did my OWN Research and its Undineable, Why u think ROSWEL had to be a SECRET, there Are 2 reasons. 1.) It questions everything about our God and Faith and they use that to control ALL OF US. 2.) Aliens Aint stopping at BP or Conoco For gas, they have some kind of FREE ENERGY, its prob clean and doesnt use FOSSIL FUEL's. OIL is MONEY we go to Iraq and Libya cause theres OIL, we make it seem like we CARE about People So much and make it LOOK HUMANITARIAN, if thats true why don't we go to Congo, Hati, Peru...CAUSE there is no OIL and money to be made. I aint no Alien enthusiast but I have read so much about government, history and Health that is is UNDENIABLE. If any of you n*ggas think im crazy Holla at me and Ill send you sh*t you can look at and Judge 4 YOURSELF...REAL sh*t MY n*gga's...and Owwwwww Free Max Beano
 amos04 said:
Check out Ghadafi, why don't u think we have k!lled him YET??? The Goverment knows hes not as Bad as our MEDIA makes it seem, they dont tell you, the Country doesn't have any exports or wealth except the oil. Ghadafi builds houses, APT's for people year round and they dont pay rent or for groceries. Im not saying hes an angel, but hes not like the MEDIA makes him seem. Ask a Old person in America what they Know about Muslims, everything they say will be Negative cause thats how our Media and GOV Portraits them. Im not Muslim but i know they are some of the most devoted people to there religion, more than ANY other RELIGION. Like i said if yall want some KNOWLEDGE not TWITTER BEEF, GAY RAPPERS, or WHO'S better KOBE OR LEBRON threads Inbox Me for REAL. I got so many documentary's and articles saved that you can JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. Like i said i have never researched or EVEN cared to untill the past year, and im still like WTF is going on, and How are we SO BLIND as a society and Closed minded about the MOST OBVIOUS THINGS....

[pic - click to view]

04-19-2011, 04:17 PM         #74
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot said:
The ending, phone call, supposedly, the guy who called was a hoaxer and faked it, but it was strange that everything cut off
oh word?..so you've met the caller?
 7 years ago '04        #75
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 17785 17785
I live in the Chi...by O'Hare..

And let me tell u...it be some big weird a.ss lights in the sky just SITTING there a few nights a week...and no it ain't no damn airplane..

I see one of em sit in a one spot for a while...fly left...pause then come back right a few seconds later

Starting to see it more and more often every week it seems
 7 years ago '08        #76
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
I ain't believing sh*t until independence day or close encounters goes down live on CNN
 04-19-2011, 04:24 PM         #77
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:
Ya'll believe in ET knock-offs but dismiss Jesus instantly
this stuff is inter-related I believe in the Word of the Bible wholeheartedly but all of this sh*t that pertains to aliens is all tied into The Book of Daniel & Revelations..."alien" is simply a word created by humans...you could substitute it for "demon/spirit/angel" if that makes things better for you....
 04-19-2011, 04:25 PM         #78
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yaboyantonio said:
aliens are actually evil spirts.....did my research ..dont be so closed minded people..go do some research
I have heard of this one before. Plausible. Someone once told me they are demons. There for that's what the bible was talking about when they mentioned demons. Sounds crazy but you never know. I do believe something is out there and something is about to happen though. And it won't be minor either.
 7 years ago '04        #79
shabaz4242 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,504 | Props total: 1569 1569
the main thing to find out is if that guy is still alive who was talkin that crazy sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #80
leoisag 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 874 874
aint tryin to k!ll your alien mood but

[video - click to view]

jus sayin mostly all of the vid is natural phenomenon and/or military sh*t

but that Israel is crazy
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago