Apr 18 - If You Dont Believe Watch This: Recent Mass UFO / Alien Sightings In The World!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2011, 10:54 AM         #41
YungJay23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy a.ss sh*t man...makes you think what if it's true
 7 years ago '06        #42
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 WordisBond said:
that dude who called in to the radio station at the end of the vid had me
Yep. Not the first time I've heard that these so called aliens were more like spirits vs more like us...

And for the "disasters to come" I immediately thought about Haiti and Japan. They were probably just the tip of the iceburg...what's next?
 7 years ago '06        #43
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25875 25875
Holy sh*t dude at the end of the video wtf???
 7 years ago '06        #44
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,428 | Props total: 3137 3137
about the dude at the end of the video, i actually looked up on it after the first time i seen this sh*t and i found out and even listened to the audio of the dude actually calling back several weeks/months later and admits that it was a hoax. The talk show host guy tells him to prove it so the guy acts it out again for a few seconds. So idk, some people commented that they think the call was real and the guy was forced to call back in and say it was fake but honestly, who really knows but them?
 04-19-2011, 12:05 PM         #45
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The caller at the end was from 1997 when he called a radio station. It could be a hoax but the radio station's satellites were shut down during the call (which never happened before).

Could all be false but if it is true then
 04-19-2011, 12:36 PM         #46
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t probably happened a lot back before camera phones but there was just nothing to record it
 7 years ago '09        #47
kmoney626 
space
space
$400 | Props total: 28 28
My question is, why haven't we seen these UFO's ourselves and we don't know of anybody that actually seen one? But yet we can see it through the MEDIA. Maybe because they want to scare us.
 7 years ago '05        #48
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 yaboyantonio said:
aliens are actually evil spirts.....did my research ..dont be so closed minded people..go do some research
did your research...or read the bible?
 7 years ago '06        #49
dfresh174 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 0 0
 yaboyantonio said:
aliens are actually evil spirts.....did my research ..dont be so closed minded people..go do some research
I believe this.....
 7 years ago '09        #50
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Actually my grandmother claims she saw aliens when she was like 6 in Kelly, Kentucky (Google the kelly kentucky alien invasion). She said they were "little green men", IMO I believe she saw aliens but I think the way she's describing them is completely off.

The universe is FAR too big and there are FAR too many galaxies to ever doubt aliens or life somewhere else. Earth is so fu*king small that it's literally a spec of dust when you look at the big picture.

Watch this and you'll agree too

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #51
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 yaboyantonio said:
did you get this from graham hancock's book supernatural? that is very similar to the conclusions he came to in that book. not exactly "evil spirits" but close.

[video - click to view]

and this

[video - click to view]

Last edited by illathruz; 04-19-2011 at 01:43 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #52
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
that spiral sh*t was crazy
 7 years ago '07        #53
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
I feel like somehting is going to happen soon...not soon like imminent, but within a year maybe two...too much weird sh*t going on
 7 years ago '09        #54
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I'm almost 6'5.. These aliens are 4'11 and look like anorexic teens. Unless they got some laser guns I'm not really intimidated.
 7 years ago '05        #55
amos04 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

QUOTE=keithbm1111;19075972]I feel like somehting is going to happen soon...not soon like imminent, but within a year maybe two...too much weird sh*t going on[/QUOTE]
 04-19-2011, 02:31 PM         #56
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Actually my grandmother claims she saw aliens when she was like 6 in Kelly, Kentucky (Google the kelly kentucky alien invasion). She said they were "little green men", IMO I believe she saw aliens but I think the way she's describing them is completely off.

The universe is FAR too big and there are FAR too many galaxies to ever doubt aliens or life somewhere else. Earth is so fu*king small that it's literally a spec of dust when you look at the big picture.

Watch this and you'll agree too
About to Google that, sh*t. I'm from Louisville, KY. Never heard of that sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #57
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 3319 3319
Damn these aliens are getting smarter cuz these spaceships are looking better and better every 10 years
 04-19-2011, 02:37 PM         #58
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bighempin of qm said:
h.a.r.p.
wrong

THEY LIVE

They're Coming back

And people will die because of it

STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES NOW
 04-19-2011, 03:07 PM         #59
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they had me til that call. if thats like a conspiracy radio station then dude has all the time in the world to plan what hes going to say. not only that they could be hyping their own show. then you also got the government who might plant stories like that to scare people or whatever their agenda might be. either way i think if you worked at area 51 and you were let go for whatever reason and you are in fear of your life. like i dont believe they would come k!ll you after you have the opportunity to talk. he so easily could have had an accident at the base. the whole thing is supposed to be some enormous cover up, the largest ever, but they let some guy free like that, come on.
 7 years ago '04        #60
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
RealTalk

bak @ home i lived along a highway(stay straight u up end in Clarksville,TN) well there's a military base between my place and there

when i was lil younger me & my Gma would sometimes see 3 orange-ish triagular lights(in that direction)...they would hover then fade out

***& best believe, some sorta "encounter" goes down BX will kno
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy