Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2011, 08:02 PM         #1
7271 pageviews
66 comments

Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 18 - Charles Manson Breaks Silence After 20 Years

[pic - click to view]

Global warming must be true, Charles Manson believes in it. k!ller breaks 20-year silence on 40th anniversary of gruesome Sharon Tate murders

Crazed cult leader Charles Manson has broken a 20-year silence in a prison interview coinciding with the 40th anniversary of his conviction for the gruesome Sharon Tate murders - to speak out about global warming.

The infamous k!ller, who started championing environmental causes from behind bars, bemoaned the 'bad things' being done to environment in a rambling phone interview from his Californian jail cell.

'Everyone’s God and if we don’t wake up to that there’s going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we’re doing bad things to the atmosphere.

'If we don’t change that as rapidly as I’m speaking to you now, if we don’t put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we’ve butchered, if we don’t go to war against the problem...' he added, trailing off.

Manson, who described himself to his interviewer as a 'bad man who shoots people', brainwashed members of a commune known as The Family into butchering eight people including film director Roman Polanski’s pregnant wife Sharon Tate in July and August 1969.

Speaking to Vanity Fair Spain magazine of the k!lling spree he led his crazed disciples on, the 76-year-old said: 'I live in the underworld. I don’t tell people what to do. They know what to do.

'If they don’t know what to do they don’t come around me because I’m very mean, I’m very mean.'

He also spoke in Spanish to say of himself - ‘La Hierba Mala No Muere’ - English for ‘Weeds never die.'

Manson, currently being held at California’s Corcoran State Prison, spouted the trademark mumbo jumbo that characterised previous interviews he gave in the 1980s to US TV channels.

The last interview aired with the k!ller in September 2007 - dubbed The Mind of Manson - was a full version of the 1987 interview he gave US cable news channel MSNBC at Califonia’s San Quentin State Prison.

He told Vanity Fair Spain magazine: 'You have to accept yourself as God. You have to realise you’re just the Devil just as much as you’re God, that you’re everything and you’re nothing at all.

'Europe is the United States just as much as the United States is America and America is Europe.'

Manson, whose new lawyer Giovanni Di Stefano recently asked Barack Obama to set him free, also had harsh words for the US President.

Describing him as a 'slave of Wall Street', Manson said: 'I think Obama is an idiot for doing what he’s doing. They’re playing with him.'

Other than Manson, Mr Di Stefano's client list has included defending Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, as well as Serbian President Slobodan Milosevic during his war crimes hearings.

Manson's death sentence for his involvement in the Tate/LaBianca murders was commuted to life in prison when California abolished the death penalty.

Since then he has attracted a number of followers because of his infamy, but also because of his perceived environmental conscience.

He is a founder of ATWA (which both stands for Air Trees Water Animals and All The Way Alive). It's typically manic mission statement warns of the destruction of the planet from pollution.

Another ATWA founder, Lynette Fromme, was jailed for the attempted a.ssassination of President Gerald Ford with an unloaded gun in 1975. The claimed she did so 'for the redwoods'.

On the environment, Manson said: 'Sooner or later the will of God will prevail over all of you. And I was condemned as the will of God.'

'We are all martyrs. Love is a martyr... I am a martyr. But I am also a victim. And I'm a performer. And a dam. I'm both. I am everything. I am nothing.'

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Charles Manson breaks 20-year silence on 40th anniversary of gruesome Sharon Tate murders | Mail Online
He barely sees the light of day and this is what he thinks about is global warming?? c'mon...

66 comments for "Apr 18 - Charles Manson Breaks Silence After 20 Years"

7 years ago '09        #2
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 13138 13138
wtf he care bout an environment he will never see
 7 years ago '06        #3
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
he tryna to get al gore to pardon his a.ss lol
 7 years ago '06        #4
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
fu*k this f*ggot...fu*k what he has to say...he can be quiet for the rest of his bi*ch a.ss life for all I care....fu*kin woman murderer....fu*k outta here....
 7 years ago '06        #5
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
Dude said "there's going to be no weather." Stopped reading there. Just the ramblings of an old man in prison who had to grasp something and that's what he went with.
 7 years ago '10        #6
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,937 | Props total: 9204 9204
da n*gga look totally different. how in da hell ya da shape of ya head change???
 7 years ago '10        #7
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20789 20789
"It's only gay if you like it"

7 years ago '04        #8
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Lets k!ll him.
 7 years ago '10        #9
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
if i were to ever see him. ill take a machete and cut that swastika off his face.

true story.
 04-18-2011, 10:21 PM         #10
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'We are all martyrs. Love is a martyr... I am a martyr. But I am also a victim. And I'm a performer. And a dam. I'm both. I am everything. I am nothing.'
 7 years ago '05        #11
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,457 | Props total: 15487 15487
 chamboi42o said:
if i were to ever see him. ill take a machete and cut that swastika off his face.

true story.

7 years ago '06        #12
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6: i love manson
 04-18-2011, 11:33 PM         #13
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let's see what the walking nutbag has to say about life...
 04-18-2011, 11:35 PM         #14
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
free charles manson!!!
 7 years ago '07        #15
Deceiva 
space
space
space
$717 | Props total: 2 2
 Pat McGroin said:
He is a founder of ATWA (which both stands for Air Trees Water Animals and All The Way Alive). It's typically manic mission statement warns of the destruction of the planet from pollution.

[video - click to view]

04-19-2011, 12:38 AM         #16
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manson need to stfu and go away...his crazy rumbling gimmick is played out
 7 years ago '10        #17
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

04-19-2011, 08:02 AM         #18
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
manson need to stfu and go away...his crazy rumbling gimmick is played out
Maybe its not a gimmick and the dude is actually nuts...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #19
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 3146 3146
so what. who cares?....
 7 years ago '04        #20
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
Please explain to me why he isn't dead and instead wasting tax payers dollars?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy