Flesh-N-Bone Airs Out Krayzie Bone On Radio; Says Bizzy's Back In

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 4374 4374
 kingblock said:
something is always up with these cats...they need to add somebody to the group and name him happy bone. Too much negativity with these n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #42
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
i always thought krayze was the illest along wit bizzy
 7 years ago '04        #43
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1993 1993
Bizzy is my fav but he has his moments.... He can spit some real sh*t and some good sh*t, then there are times ur like :wtf: when krazie is more consistent n usually always has some fire and usually doesnt disappoints when hes on a track
 04-18-2011, 07:55 PM         #44
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
Bizzy >> Krazy >> Layzie >>Flesh >> Wish
Damn son that's exactly what I said
 7 years ago '05        #45
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 Jersey732 said:
the group was holding krayzie back
this....
 7 years ago '09        #46
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
im lookin forward to that tour, seen bone about 4 times, and no bizzy. this might be my chance :D
 7 years ago '06        #47
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
Here's the interview right here. THat n*gga was going HAM lol!!!!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #48
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
bizzy >all of bone thugs and mo thugs 7th sign thugline and any other corny label they have created or put artists on
 04-18-2011, 08:22 PM         #49
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EDEEZY77 said:
Flesh spoke the truth, Krayzie always has hoe'd out Bizzy while never saying sh*t about Wi$hs' wack a.ss verses and no ambition. Wi$h is the weak link of the group,imo.
If you ever saw live footage of them you would see wish is the hype man of the group. He may not be that great rap wise but he can sure get a crowd goin.
 7 years ago '04        #50
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11060 11060
there is always that little voice in the back of my head that tells me they just might be doing this for publicity
 7 years ago '07        #51
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8810 8810
man what happened to these n*ggas?
 7 years ago '09        #52
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 kingblock said:
Something is always up with these cats...they need to add somebody to the group and name him happy bone. Too much negativity with these n*ggas
they need to add a white guy and name him Milk Bone.
 7 years ago '04        #53
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Dayton937 said:
You fools needa learn the difference between Krayzie Bone and Bizzy Bone..

I know why yall are confused though, because bizzy so crazy
i know who is who im not confused. i was speakin about them fuedin over being the beyonce of the group that fu*ked the whole vibe up. i been a btnh fan for years its fu*ked up to see them fall off so hard nothing after art of war is really good its ok but not good

to me bone died when eazy did

n*ggas needa stop sh*ttin on flesh he was ill he k!lled his verse on foe the love of $

he went solo first on def jam,but wish was def the worst he musta been security.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #54
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
you know flesh has the nerve to talk... im a die hard fan but flesh bi*chassness cant stay out of prison.... wtf can he say.... he was never on the true bone hits...... hes a void to the team if anything... n*gga dont even be around for those years and he has a say so.....? fu*k flesh.... KRayzie bone is the best dude in the group... thug mentality 99 was the best solo album from any member of that group outside of bizzy bones heavenz movie... fu*ka flesh... the four united made bone thats why they had a collection album as the four... not that fake uni-5!!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #55
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Dillinger805 said:
so its layzie and flesh that are cousins and krazie and wish are cousins right? that prob has alot to do with it too
no, Flesh & Layzie are brothers, Wish is Layzie & Flesh's cousin, Krayzie has known Lay Flesh n Wish since middle school and then they all met Bizzy.

sad day to see their beef so public, especially calling one another names like that. These dudes supposed to be brothers. They should keep their sh*t private and just keep it moving, even if Kray has a problem with another member, never make it public cuz if you guys get together in the future you gonna look like a clown
 7 years ago '04        #56
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2533 2533
Flesh going in because he trying to save the group..... them n*ggaz shouldnt have walked off on some hoe sh*t. they should do it for the fans and stop arguing like a bunch of school girls an sh*t.....

but L burna and bizzy can make good solo albums..... flesh is aight i aint fu*ked wit him since. t.h.u.g.s. so we will see what happen.....

bout 2 bump that L Burna thug by nature right now...

Last edited by SpyDa; 04-18-2011 at 08:53 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #57
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 373 373
Krayzie bone >>> the fixtape 1 & 2 have been the only hot sh*t out from bone sine thug world order ....and kray's verses on strength & loyalty r the only 1's worth listening 2
 7 years ago '10        #58
olook up 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2625 2625
bizzy bone is fu*ken trash

the group is nothing without krayzie so yeah they are done.
 04-18-2011, 09:43 PM         #59
Mac2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This just seems too silly for me. Had some hope in BTNH when I heard Uni-5 was coming out, after hearing it...I got real disappointed. Only enjoyed 2 songs.
If they make something new, sure I'll cop it but won't be too hyped about it either.

As for my fav Bone, it was a tough choice between Krayzie and Bizzy Bone. But I feel Krayzie more than Bizzy. Then Flesh and Layzie. IMO.

They should just really listen to "I remember" by Krayzie and cut all that bs and make some good sh*t like the ol days.

"We'd be some damn fools if we let silly ego's
Come between some damn trues and cause a fam fued"

C'mon!!!!

As well as "Remember Yesterday" by Krayzie again ft. Bizzy....mad chillin'

Forever Bone!

Last edited by Mac2; 04-18-2011 at 09:49 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #60
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
Bone will be trash without their best member and the one behind everything in Krayzie Bone. I never liked Flesh punk a.ss anyway. I guess he and Bizzy think its cool to have fu*ked the group all these years with their problems and not showing up to shows costing the group money and now that Krayzie and Wish decide enough is enough he wants to catch feelings.

He lucky they didnt kick his a.ss out the group back when he was fu*king up and Bizzy wanted his a.ss out then. Now, he got sh*t to say. This n*gga is a clown
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago