Apr 18 - Politician Sends Email Of Obama As A Chimp: Half Heartedly Apologizes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #101
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
wow, blacks are sensitive!!! I'm not white and my origins are from people that were "slaved" as well. Do like us and stay employed and get over it. At the end of the day, whitey doesn't care. Get employed, progress your career and you'll calm down a bit. Trust me
 7 years ago '04        #102
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
 kingrey said:
normally, i think your views are skewed in defense of white people on all these racist (or non-racist) issues, but i must say you're absolutely right about this one. objectivity is key and you seem to display it this time.

Originally Posted by Trini Grim
White people are the ONLY ones who are racist. I'm am a psych study student. Its like comparing minorities to whites. When u have ALL THE CARDS IN UR HAND, its pretty easy to say and do things that are blatantly wrong. "The kid with the microscope, on ants" Superiority complex. A black just became president, only because the previous white ones did whatever they wanted with no regard to ANY citizen. Other "races" are only re-acting to hundreds and hundreds of years of being told by whites, who to worship, what to eat, and how "attractive they are" by whites.

no one cares that you're in school. congratulations, it's because of idiots like you that a college degree isn't worth sh*t anymore. trini grim is an idiot. nothing follows.
I appreciate it. I don't think my views are "in favor", of white people. I call it like I see it. Just like other people do. I think my posts and views are VERY objective. Just because I don't agree with people on here, doesn't mean I'm not being objective.

I get tired of things on Boxden being skewed in racism. If a black woman doesn't date white men--it'll get turned into racism, but it's not. It's her preference. Nothing wrong with that.

AND... I just don't understand why people will sit and complain about racism, but don't do anything about it. Complaining on a message board? How does that change things?

I also think a minority complaining about racism--then in THE SAME POST, will turn around and say "white people..... [insert statement]". That too is racism.
 7 years ago '04        #103
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
She's ignorant.
 7 years ago '06        #104
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 319 319
 getuone said:
"white people"?
"they"?

You two are some racist f*cks you know that?

everybody is racist by one degree or another. Don't hold yourself higher then white people because you think we're all racist. I have a black buddy who says that his family sits around the dinner table and just rips on white people the whole meal. I have another who's parent forbid him from dating a white girl.

Yeah, what this girl did was wrong, but i really hate how minorities pretend like they aren't just as racist, if not more in some alot of cases, then white people.:rant:

Seriously, you two can each grab a hold of one of my nuts with your moist mouths while i jerk off on your moms' t*ts
yall deserve it! Yall started this whole racism sh@t, not us! 400 yrs. Of slavery was put on black people so we have a right to call yall crackers! And another thing, callin yall crackers will never have the sting like being call a nigg@r! So....be mad!
 7 years ago '06        #105
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 319 319
 regularjoe said:
i'm sorry--i couldn't follow any direct message from this. It's all over the place.

Dude--we get it. You don't like the majority of white people.

Your tv analogy is bullsh*t. Do you know how many white people are in america, compared to black people? If you're solely basing things off numbers--there would be more white people on tv. (and for the record, i did your "experiment"-- first channel i turned on--black woman). 68 channels, 12 minorities--all black except 1 hispanic, because of the hispanic station, which for the record, have the hottest chicks on tv, lol. 18%. Doesn't matter cause you're not going to believe it.

And don't call someone naive because they mention god. I think me and you probably have the same beliefs about god. But it's unfair to call their opinion naive.

No one is telling you the world is not racist. But not only is unfair--it's racist to paint any group of people with a broad stroke.

I want to pose a question to you: I've seen george bush jr. Compared to a monkey several times by people who don't like him and his political views/agenda. No one brings up racism. Now someone does the same to president obama, and now it's racist? (now i'm going to make it clear--imho this lady meant it in a racial way)... But... Who are we to tell her what her intentions were?
when are white people goin to learn that they started this racism sh@t. Not us!!!! White people callin black people racist is crazy to me! And you argument above makes no sense! White people always tryin to argue over this race issue! Just face the fact that yall have no argument when it comes to race issues! You will never know what it's like being black in america!
 7 years ago '04        #106
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,290 | Props total: 11210 11210
when will people realize that these filthy republicans really only....

oh, never mind.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago