Apr 18 - Politician Sends Email Of Obama As A Chimp: Half Heartedly Apologizes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2011, 04:47 PM         #81
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does ANYTHING white people do involving minorities (especially black) surprise n*ggas?
White people are just evil pieces of sh1t! Just gotta suck it up & deal with it
 7 years ago '10        #82
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,309 | Props total: 5251 5251
 zonicview said:

[pic - click to view]

Thanks for posting because people quickly forget, and the next president will get the same treatment, the politician who sent this out should know better, but I did laugh and now I have a new BBM profile picture
 04-19-2011, 05:00 PM         #83
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only problem with that comparison is that is Bush was compared to a monkey because he is a idiot which he apparently was........Barrack is compared to a monkey because of his skin and orgin.........dont be such morons.........get real
 7 years ago '04        #84
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2721 2721
i think its funny someone dared to forward this with a smile
most white people dont realise how racist they are until u point it out
 7 years ago '11        #85
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
It's the fear of blaccs that has been instilled in the white culture before they were cultivated in the womb that allows it to seep in as they grow older in life while is starts with so called harmless N*gga jokes amongst friends then leading to extremist tea party groups all over the country all based on fear of a group of people with a different skin color and culture. Which they love and often try to emulate (funny how that works) but can you blame whites for being fearful of blacc people when the are conditioned by their parents and TV to think that way?

Blacc peoples animosity for whites comes from roots long planted from the days of slavery and prior to that. And it's no different in blacc households where the white man is the enemy in this ongoing war that will never end because it's too easy to fuel the fires of Racism.

Racism is an excuse for people to treat other people improperly because of lacc of understanding and poor guidance. I'm sure everyone on this site has experienced and met good people outside of their race and have enjoyed interacting with them as well. In this life I have met dumb buster as$ whites, blaccs and candy stripes people, which let's me know that ignorance has nothing to do with the color of your skin. Everyone will have to answer to GOD about the deeds done in the world so why would I let the devil influence me to hate someone or mocc someone for the color of their skin.

If the dumb tramp had something against Obama she should have bossed up and left the monkey business alone and came at him with some intelligent game but instead she showed her tru hand and is now exposed. Like the girl next door who's daddy caught her with nuts on her chin!
 7 years ago '04        #86
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
doesn't surprise me at all
 7 years ago '04        #87
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 GravityEraser52 said:
It's the fear of blaccs that has been instilled in the white culture before they were cultivated in the womb that allows it to seep in as they grow older in life while is starts with so called harmless N*gga jokes amongst friends then leading to extremist tea party groups all over the country all based on fear of a group of people with a different skin color and culture. Which they love and often try to emulate (funny how that works) but can you blame whites for being fearful of blacc people when the are conditioned by their parents and TV to think that way?

Blacc peoples animosity for whites comes from roots long planted from the days of slavery and prior to that. And it's no different in blacc households where the white man is the enemy in this ongoing war that will never end because it's too easy to fuel the fires of Racism.

Racism is an excuse for people to treat other people improperly because of lacc of understanding and poor guidance. I'm sure everyone on this site has experienced and met good people outside of their race and have enjoyed interacting with them as well. In this life I have met dumb buster as$ whites, blaccs and candy stripes people, which let's me know that ignorance has nothing to do with the color of your skin. Everyone will have to answer to GOD about the deeds done in the world so why would I let the devil influence me to hate someone or mocc someone for the color of their skin.

If the dumb tramp had something against Obama she should have bossed up and left the monkey business alone and came at him with some intelligent game but instead she showed her tru hand and is now exposed. Like the girl next door who's daddy caught her with nuts on her chin!
won't happen the repubs have dumbed up america so much that people feed off it i feel stupider every time i watch fox news never seen a news show try to be leno or letterman
 04-19-2011, 06:00 PM         #88
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GravityEraser52 said:

Stopped reading when you mentioned GOD........shows how naive you yourself are...........dude as long as This world remains a white mans world it will never change........and by that I mean this system of dog eat dog.........wealth over humanity........greed and pride or morality and sensibility......this is the system that is designed by them............Ive said it before........we all are so used to it we dont even pay attention........EVERYTHING is dominated by white culture..........and that has to change.......plain and simple.......people may not be made to feel inferrior but when I wake up and every aspect of my direct life is somehow revolved around a white face or a white idea......then you get tired of it............here something to try.........turn on your tv and turn the channel up.......go through all your channels and see how many white faces you see.....compared to faces of any other race.......I wll bet 500 dollars it will be 98 percent white......without question..........its just tv......but thats is a significant sign of how much of this bullsh*t that All of America puts up with............white America doesnt care because it all they know....much like us.........but when someone who is not in this idiotic matrix speaks out......then all of sudden ....they get offended........to me its not that I hate white people.......I dont......i hate these as*holes who want to tell me that this world is not racist or that thier race is not benefiting from this.......when its evident that whites are still shown favoritism in this society more then any other race by far...........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-19-2011 at 06:03 PM..
 04-19-2011, 06:34 PM         #89
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
low blow
 04-19-2011, 07:30 PM         #90
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This type of sh*t was funny when Bush was in office.
You know, because the man actually looked like a chimp.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm surprised people don't try to use that as an excuse for this mess.

"Well, democrats mad fun of Bush, so we're just getting in our shots! This has absolutely nothing to do with race, and you're racist for even having that notion!"
 7 years ago '05        #91
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,431 | Props total: 2903 2903
 Dos-effect said:
Stopped reading when you mentioned GOD........shows how naive you yourself are...........dude as long as This world remains a white mans world it will never change........and by that I mean this system of dog eat dog.........wealth over humanity........greed and pride or morality and sensibility......this is the system that is designed by them............Ive said it before........we all are so used to it we dont even pay attention........EVERYTHING is dominated by white culture..........and that has to change.......plain and simple.......people may not be made to feel inferrior but when I wake up and every aspect of my direct life is somehow revolved around a white face or a white idea......then you get tired of it............here something to try.........turn on your tv and turn the channel up.......go through all your channels and see how many white faces you see.....compared to faces of any other race.......I wll bet 500 dollars it will be 98 percent white......without question..........its just tv......but thats is a significant sign of how much of this bullsh*t that All of America puts up with............white America doesnt care because it all they know....much like us.........but when someone who is not in this idiotic matrix speaks out......then all of sudden ....they get offended........to me its not that I hate white people.......I dont......i hate these as*holes who want to tell me that this world is not racist or that thier race is not benefiting from this.......when its evident that whites are still shown favoritism in this society more then any other race by far...........
Wow bro...i was with you all the way until this post...you HAVE to mention The Almighty in this situation because all of this is prophecy...its all in Biblical scripture...but i wasnt expecting you to know that due to your naiveness...lmao...Whites/Edomite have completely destroyed a nation of people...im refering to Israel (American "Negroes" and so called "Latinos")...this is the Edomite's kingdom hence the saying "its a white mans world"...Christ came to prophecy to us (Israel) that this isnt our kingdom and He is coming to bring the end of the Edomite rule...hence the reason the fake white Jew"ish" people denounce him and why Catholics paint him as a white guy...all in scripture bruh
 7 years ago '04        #92
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,410 | Props total: 13070 13070
 GravityEraser52 said:

I'm sorry--I couldn't follow any direct message from this. It's all over the place.

Dos-effect said:
Dude--we get it. You don't like the majority of white people.

Your TV analogy is bullsh*t. Do you know how many white people are in America, compared to black people? If you're solely basing things off numbers--there would be more white people on TV. (And for the record, I did your "experiment"-- FIRST channel I turned on--black woman). 68 Channels, 12 minorities--all black except 1 Hispanic, because of the Hispanic station, which for the record, have the hottest chicks on TV, lol. 18%. Doesn't matter cause you're not going to believe it.

And don't call someone naive because they mention God. I think me and you probably have the same beliefs about God. But it's unfair to call their opinion naive.

No one is telling you the world is not racist. But not only is unfair--it's racist to paint any group of people with a broad stroke.

I want to pose a question to you: I've seen George Bush Jr. compared to a monkey SEVERAL times by people who don't like him and his political views/agenda. No one brings up racism. Now someone does the same to President Obama, and now it's racist? (Now I'm going to make it clear--IMHO this lady meant it in a racial way)... BUT... who are we to tell her what her intentions were?
 7 years ago '07        #93
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 killya said:
why the fu*k do you people even care? Get off the internet and go live your lives instead of commenting on something that nobody is going to see or give 2 sh*ts about... Last time I checked, it wasnt just white people that were racist. So what, someone made a horribly photoshopped picture. Who gives a sh*t. Not all white people are like her, but this forum does a great job making it look like it.
This is america man. Racism is a part of all of our lives. And for all the defensive bs you just wrote, you still can't bring yourself to admit that it is primarily whites who have benefited from racism here. I mean, who do you expect people to point the finger at? Consider yourself lucky. However heavy this burden is for you, you can be sure it's just a tad bit lighter than it would be if roles were reversed. I'm not asking you to own it, but gtfoh with that "get over it" rhetoric.
 04-19-2011, 08:53 PM         #94
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
why the fu*k do you people even care? Get off the internet and go live your lives instead of commenting on something that nobody is going to see or give 2 sh*ts about... Last time I checked, it wasnt just white people that were racist. So what, someone made a horribly photoshopped picture. Who gives a sh*t. Not all white people are like her, but this forum does a great job making it look like it.
White people are the ONLY ones who are racist. I'm am a psych study student. Its like comparing minorities to whites. When u have ALL THE CARDS IN UR HAND, its pretty easy to say and do things that are blatantly wrong. "The kid with the microscope, on ants" Superiority complex. A black just became president, only because the previous white ones did whatever they wanted with no regard to ANY citizen. Other "races" are only re-acting to hundreds and hundreds of years of being told by whites, who to worship, what to eat, and how "attractive they are" by whites.
 7 years ago '05        #95
WESTPHILLY7 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 26 26
people made fun of bush for looking like a monkey and now poeple are making fun of obama for looking like a monkey whats the problem?...i mean black people do kinda look like monkeys
 7 years ago '04        #96
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,410 | Props total: 13070 13070
 Trini Grim said:
White people are the ONLY ones who are racist. I'm am a psych study student. Its like comparing minorities to whites. When u have ALL THE CARDS IN UR HAND, its pretty easy to say and do things that are blatantly wrong. "The kid with the microscope, on ants" Superiority complex. A black just became president, only because the previous white ones did whatever they wanted with no regard to ANY citizen. Other "races" are only re-acting to hundreds and hundreds of years of being told by whites, who to worship, what to eat, and how "attractive they are" by whites.
Wow. Wherever you go to school should be shut down if you have passing grades.
 04-19-2011, 11:08 PM         #97
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WESTPHILLY7 said:
people made fun of bush for looking like a monkey and now poeple are making fun of obama for looking like a monkey whats the problem?...i mean black people do kinda look like monkeys
prepare your anus...
 7 years ago '05        #98
WESTPHILLY7 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 26 26
 Black Samurai said:
prepare your anus...
thats the gayest sh*t anyones ever said to me, white people look like some funny sh*t to, black people just happen to look like monkeys,
 7 years ago '09        #99
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 regularjoe said:
I'm sorry--I couldn't follow any direct message from this. It's all over the place.

Dude--we get it. You don't like the majority of white people.

Your TV analogy is bullsh*t. Do you know how many white people are in America, compared to black people? If you're solely basing things off numbers--there would be more white people on TV. (And for the record, I did your "experiment"-- FIRST channel I turned on--black woman). 68 Channels, 12 minorities--all black except 1 Hispanic, because of the Hispanic station, which for the record, have the hottest chicks on TV, lol. 18%. Doesn't matter cause you're not going to believe it.

And don't call someone naive because they mention God. I think me and you probably have the same beliefs about God. But it's unfair to call their opinion naive.

No one is telling you the world is not racist. But not only is unfair--it's racist to paint any group of people with a broad stroke.

I want to pose a question to you: I've seen George Bush Jr. compared to a monkey SEVERAL times by people who don't like him and his political views/agenda. No one brings up racism. Now someone does the same to President Obama, and now it's racist? (Now I'm going to make it clear--IMHO this lady meant it in a racial way)... BUT... who are we to tell her what her intentions were?
normally, i think your views are skewed in defense of white people on all these racist (or non-racist) issues, but i must say you're absolutely right about this one. objectivity is key and you seem to display it this time.

Originally Posted by Trini Grim

no one cares that you're in school. congratulations, it's because of idiots like you that a college degree isn't worth sh*t anymore. trini grim is an idiot. nothing follows.
 7 years ago '10        #100
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 WESTPHILLY7 said:
thats the gayest sh*t anyones ever said to me, white people look like some funny sh*t to, black people just happen to look like monkeys,
U on the worng site with that racist sh*t white man!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago