Apr 18 - Politician Sends Email Of Obama As A Chimp: Half Heartedly Apologizes

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,431 | Props total: 13093 13093
 Dos-effect said:
look go after the as*holes of your race who are racist and stop trying to win a moral victory with me cause Im calling it like it is..............A MAJORITY of white people are racist.......dont like it....cant do sh*t about it sorry..........it is what it is

And I know alot of white people who are cool as fu*k and not racist by the way.........so please dont go there
Wrong. But like you said, it is what it is.

People are ALWAYS going to believe what they WANT.
 04-18-2011, 04:41 PM         #42
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Wrong. But like you said, it is what it is.

People are ALWAYS going to believe what they WANT.
how is he wrong

and its 95%
 04-18-2011, 04:48 PM         #43
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
how is he wrong

and its 95%
he does not understand the pure magnitude of whites population of today and the population that existed 30 years that were overly racist.......they did not go away they just got older. I mean they are dying off now and that form of racism is dying off too, its now being mixed with race and class, with blacks still being the laughing stocks of the whole bunch......but now its more races involved
 7 years ago '04        #44
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,431 | Props total: 13093 13093
 bigree61 said:
how is he wrong

and its 95%
Post the stats. Post the sources.

95% means, 95 out of 100 white people are racist. Even you're not stupid enough to believe that.

But I'm not going to tell people what to believe. If people want to be idiots, and believe bullsh*t--that's on them.
 04-18-2011, 05:32 PM         #45
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

95% means, 95 out of 100 white people are racist. Even you're not stupid enough to believe that.

But I'm not going to tell people what to believe. If people want to be idiots, and believe bullsh*t--that's on them.
why you so sensitive? We not talking about you......you said your not racist......so you would be one of white america who are not racist..........thats great.....maybe not all of white america is racist but does most of White America benefits from this system that was set up by them, for them and only for them. Most of them dont care to hear about another mans struggle or cares because this is all they know, and to them it doesnt matter..................so miss with all that bullsh*t.......cause even though I understand your point.......my kids will still have to come up in this white dominated society rich or poor.........and your kids will too.......but from birth your kids will already have the leg up because everything in thier society will be catered around them........and thats the truth......now thats not your fault and Im not asking you to kiss my a.ss.......all Im asking is for you to acknowledge that.......and form against those of your race who all but know this to be true.........thats it.........we have the same view but we are stuck arguing over these policial correctness and bullsh*t
 7 years ago '11        #46
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Dos-effect said:
why you so sensitive? We not talking about you......you said your not racist......so you would be one of white america who are not racist..........thats great.....maybe not all of white america is racist but does most of White America benefits from this system that was set up by them, for them and only for them. Most of them dont care to hear about another mans struggle or cares because this is all they know, and to them it doesnt matter..................so miss with all that bullsh*t.......cause even though I understand your point.......my kids will still have to come up in this white dominated society rich or poor.........and your kids will too.......but from birth your kids will already have the leg up because everything in thier society will be catered around them........and thats the truth
Dos, just STFU- Your a Troll- Please move along.
 04-18-2011, 05:40 PM         #47
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Dos, just STFU- Your a Troll- Please move along.
Did I sh*t on your hopes and dreams saltine?
 7 years ago '11        #48
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Did I sh*t on your hopes and dreams saltine?
You must be poor as a mutha f*cker with thoughts like that. You prob blame your situation on some glass ceiling put up by whitey to keep you down. Reality Check: You wish it was that simple. There are plenty of other facters that got you were you are today, believe that. I'm not even going to ask what you do for a living or if you go to school..... If your job sucks or you ain't going to college, it's because your retarded and can't do better.

If you have a good job or your going to a good college, then shut the f*ck up about being opressed, the system works just fine.

Judging by these threads that you've started:

You're the most racist person on here, so go suck on Al Sharptons d*ck or something :fryingpan:

Side Note: How the hell are you going to b*tch about white people trying to be politically correct by calling black people, "African Americans"? Sounds to me like just about anything can set you of on a racist rant about white people.

Speaking of Al Sharpton, look who decided to hop on the media train once again to fuel hatred across the country:

Last edited by GetuOne; 04-19-2011 at 10:51 AM..
 04-18-2011, 06:19 PM         #49
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
You must be poor as a mutha f*cker with thoughts like that. You prob blame your situation on some glass ceiling put up by whitey to keep you down. Reality Check: You wish it was that simple. There are plenty of other facters that got you were you are today, believe that. I'm not even going to ask what you do for a living or if you go to school..... If your job sucks or you ain't going to college, it's because your retarded and can't do better.

If you have a good job or your going to a good college, then shut the f*ck up about being opressed, the system workd just fine.

Judging by these threads that you've started:

You're the most racist person on here, so go suck on Al Sharptons d*ck or something :fryingpan:

Side Note: How the hell are you going to b*tch about white people trying to be politically correct by calling black people, "African Americans"? Sounds to me like just about anything can set you of on a racist rant about white people.

LOL..........Im Rich bi*ch.......foh..........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-18-2011 at 06:28 PM..
 04-18-2011, 06:37 PM         #50
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im kinda shocked everyday at how oppressed black folk are. the way some of you talk, like sometimes people are accepting the fact they are treated inferior. idk how you can accept that. or the idea that black folk cant be racist. i mean thats just the mind state of being mentally broken. you really think if i was racist and i moved somewhere outside america, like mexico, i am no longer racist. or let me guess white people run the world, probably even the whole universe. that sh*t is crazy to me. is there any other group or race of people who thought like that, any slaves ever thought they deserve to be slaves, or rather arent good enough to be anything else. like we arent as good as them mind state?
 7 years ago '05        #51
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 Ni2 said:
im kinda shocked everyday at how oppressed black folk are. the way some of you talk, like sometimes people are accepting the fact they are treated inferior. idk how you can accept that. or the idea that black folk cant be racist. i mean thats just the mind state of being mentally broken. you really think if i was racist and i moved somewhere outside america, like mexico, i am no longer racist. or let me guess white people run the world, probably even the whole universe. that sh*t is crazy to me. is there any other group or race of people who thought like that, any slaves ever thought they deserve to be slaves, or rather arent good enough to be anything else. like we arent as good as them mind state?
sh*t i aint in the position to change being treated inferior i just gotta try to be treated less inferior than the next n*gga
 04-18-2011, 07:16 PM         #52
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
Well we blacks are slowly beginning to close the gap between ourselves and whites. Many hardcore right wingers seem to be realizing this. Notice the recent surge of racist comments toward blacks over the recent years. nothing to be concerned about.
 7 years ago '10        #53
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
 Chi city Che said:
i think its funny
My avy is exactly how im lookin when i looked at ur post..
 04-18-2011, 07:38 PM         #54
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

the truth hurts dont it

my stats and sources are called AMERICAN HISTORY

and i know 95 out of a 100 white people are racist

its not your fault this is what white people have been bread to think that they are better than anyone that does not have the same skin color that they have

and when you listen to it it sounds so outrageous thats why you are so mad

if you think white people being racist is something thats in the past then you are stupid enough to believe anything
 7 years ago '04        #55
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
 meepos said:
im more offended that they have him in walmart clothing
 7 years ago '11        #56
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
LOL..........Im Rich bi*ch.......foh..........
And I'm not rich. Looks like the odds are currently favoring you, in this white mans world you speak of : /

The system works \thread

Last edited by GetuOne; 04-18-2011 at 08:00 PM..
 04-18-2011, 07:45 PM         #57
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism
noun
the belief that certain races of people are by birth and nature superior to others
hatred of or discrimination against a person or persons based on their race

Merriam-Webster

Position of power has nothing to do with racism. You can be a racist and have no power whatsoever. For some reason, the meaning of the word has been lost by some and it is believed that unless you have power over another race, you are not a racist. By the definition of the word, this is false. As long as you discriminate against some based on their race, you are a racist. You can look up the word in any dictionary from any time and you will find that same definition. Racism has nothing to do with power. As was stated before, institutional racism does. But racism on an individual basis does not. And for the record, race is a stupid term that we came up with to separate ourselves from one another. Taxonomy does not include race at all. We are all of the same species. Unfortunately it is human nature to always find differences in one another.

Last edited by xeduran; 04-18-2011 at 07:52 PM..
 04-18-2011, 07:58 PM         #58
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:

go look in the trump post and tell me 95% of white people are not racist
 04-18-2011, 08:13 PM         #59
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you think Obama really cares?

He knows politics is all bullsh*t and loves playing the game anyway...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #60
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Blood Edge said:
there is always a large power structure at work...that's what perpetuates beliefs and makes them status quo

and in regards to people of color only being able to discriminate.....think about these parallels

can women be s3xist?

or can the poor be classist?

and what's the constant between those two and people of color?
But someone can have an individual belief that is not the status quo, and is not playing into the power structure. There's absolutely nothing stopping a black person in America from believing that their race is inherently superior to another race. That is racism, and I don't see that it requires acting along with a status quo or larger structure. On this level its purely individual, so the overall power structure means nothing. As I've said, I do think there is also a more specific manifestation of racism, institutionalized racism, and I would agree that the only institutionalized racism that can operate in the US (or the Western world in general) is white again non-white, but that's operating on a different level than individual racist beliefs.

And yes, women can be s3xist. I wouldn't say the poor can be classist, but that's because classism is usually defined specifically as upper class being favored over the lower class, while s3xism and racism aren't defined as having a specific relation between the groups in question, the belief of superiority is able to operate in any direction.

Last edited by HHS; 04-18-2011 at 09:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy