Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2011, 03:30 PM         #21
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
am I wrong?

both sides are foul for those type of beliefs but only one can materialize it and use it to oppress the other...take a wild guess which population can do the latter

I could say the same analogy for rich vs poor or socially accepted vs social outcast
you speak as if racism and oppression are the same thing

so yea, youre wrong

which population can oppress? in america, mainly whites given theyre the majority
go anywhere else in the world and you could say the same thing about the race with power
 7 years ago '09        #22
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,698 | Props total: 13230 13230
fu*kin politicians man, hiwtf is she gonna blatantly lie and say she didnt mean for it to be racist. fu*k outta here
 04-18-2011, 03:42 PM         #23
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
where did I say racism and oppression were the same thing

I said that as a population whites have the power to use discriminatory ideals to oppress others...that's racism

if many people of color decided to discriminate against whites what would happen....would they lose jobs? get longer jail sentences than others? be unable to get bank loans? be unable to live where they please? nope...and that's because people of color don't control anything on a wide scale

but if you reverse the roles in the above example then what would happen? answer honestly
no... that's racism AND oppression

you can be racist w.out oppressing others. you can oppress w.out being racist. quit combining the two. to act as if a black guy can't be racist simply because he can't prevent a white guy from getting a job, that makes no sense whatsoever

and again, your examples are relevant to white-majority countries only

go to china, libya, sh*t almost anywhere else in the world and you will see non-whites doing the exact same thing to their people. for u to say only whites can be racist is fu*king retarded my man
 7 years ago '04        #24
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Dos-effect said:
dude for clarification if you down for the cause Im good with you, we all in this together.....if you feel like this insult is talking about you being a racist....you probably are and there fore it applies to you directly or indirectly.....hopes that clears things up for you
Feel free to check my past posts. It's MORE than apparent which cause I'm down for.

What I'm saying is--you can't call someone a racist--and then use a blanket statement such as "white people", because it's racist. If you say, "I feel some white people..", or "some white people", or "white people I've encountered", etc, etc--that's NOT racist, because it doesn't include everyone. People get pissed off at blanket statement, and it makes "our cause and goals", that much more difficult to obtain.
 7 years ago '11        #25
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Blood Edge said:
only whites can be racist...by definition racism itself requires power and people of color don't have that

they can discriminate tho...huge difference between the two terms but some whites like to mesh them to lessen their own burden
Only whites can be racist: wow!
People of Color Don't have Power: What about Obama? ignorant *ss statement

Conclusion: You're a dumb f*ck. Go kick your dog in the face for me.
 04-18-2011, 03:55 PM         #26
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is how 95% of white people are nothing new
 7 years ago '11        #27
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 bigree61 said:
this is how 95% of white people are nothing new
Your Racist.
 04-18-2011, 04:02 PM         #28
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Your Racist.
how its true
 04-18-2011, 04:03 PM         #29
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Feel free to check my past posts. It's MORE than apparent which cause I'm down for.

What I'm saying is--you can't call someone a racist--and then use a blanket statement such as "white people", because it's racist. If you say, "I feel some white people..", or "some white people", or "white people I've encountered", etc, etc--that's NOT racist, because it doesn't include everyone. People get pissed off at blanket statement, and it makes "our cause and goals", that much more difficult to obtain.
who cares.........alot of white people are racist.....dont got time to knit pick
 7 years ago '04        #30
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Blood Edge said:
I never said oppression requires racism...that's the second time you've tried to put words in my mouth

I said racism requires oppression...... as a noun it's a thought process behind a series of actions....as an adjective it describes a set of actions...and what do you think those actions do? help the other demographic?

and I wasn't speaking on a country by country basis....the phenomenon is global

it is true that each country has its own lower class but why is that? who helps to maintain stratification and benefits the most from it? and I can't believe you mentioned Libya when the whole continent of Africa has been r*ped to hell by colonization and so many of its people are running around like headless chickens...China was your best counter point but you tried to use classism to replace racism in my argument...big mistake
You're talking about institutional racism, but that's not the only understanding of racism.
 7 years ago '04        #31
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Dos-effect said:
who cares.........alot of white people are racist.....dont got time to knit pick
I care, because you're not as righteous as you want people to think--if that's your attitude.

I suppose I should say, a lot of black people are racist too.
 7 years ago '10        #32
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Kontrast0 said:
fu*kin politicians man, hiwtf is she gonna blatantly lie and say she didnt mean for it to be racist. fu*k outta here

[pic - click to view]

that'll do the trick.
 04-18-2011, 04:09 PM         #33
echris1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When will politicians learn that they are held at a higher standard? How will ppl ever see that life is not all jokes when our leaders act this way? People need to learn work ethic and professionalism. #1 problem with younger generations, and now we know why. Our economy is doomed.
 04-18-2011, 04:11 PM         #34
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I care, because you're not as righteous as you want people to think--if that's your attitude.

I suppose I should say, a lot of black people are racist too.
look go after the as*holes of your race who are racist and stop trying to win a moral victory with me cause Im calling it like it is..............A MAJORITY of white people are racist.......dont like it....cant do sh*t about it sorry..........it is what it is

And I know alot of white people who are cool as fu*k and not racist by the way.........so please dont go there
 7 years ago '04        #35
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 735 735

[pic - click to view]

04-18-2011, 04:21 PM         #36
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
no it isn't

even if you only knew racist whites that still wouldn't be logical because you don't know all of them
i did not say all

how many white people you know that hasent called someone a ******

thats just how most of you guys are its fact look at history or on this or any other board and race is the topic

why when race comes up white people act like you are the victums
 7 years ago '04        #37
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
we could argue the bolded for days....from a psychologist's pov that's the lifeline of racist actions and the two are the same
A psychologist might argue that racism arises, at least in part, from a desire for a sense of power over others, but I doubt many would argue that a person has to have tangible power as part of a larger system in order to be racist.
 04-18-2011, 04:27 PM         #38
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
A psychologist might argue that racism arises, at least in part, from a desire for a sense of power over others, but I doubt many would argue that a person has to have tangible power as part of a larger system in order to be racist.
hey you cant come in here with your common sense
 7 years ago '04        #39
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
 GetuOne said:
"I simply found it amusing regarding the character of Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth," she told the paper. "In no way did I even consider the fact he's half black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought never entered my mind until one or two other people tried to make this about race. "That being said, I will NOT resign my central (Republican) committee position over this matter that the average person knows and agrees is much to do about nothing."
This is what I hate about most of white society. They're so gotdamn uncompassionate for black people about slavery that they even try to justify when they let their ignorance slip. Just shut the fu*k up and stop touching on issues dealing with that subject if you wanna keep acting like it's had no affects on society.
 7 years ago '04        #40
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
but the ease of attaining said power is what enables the desire to become reality

see what I mean?
And that's when racism becomes institutionalized, when there's a larger power structure at work. I just don't think that has anything to do with judging whether an individual is a racist. Only their beliefs about race matter in that, in my opinion, and anyone can believe a particular race is inherently superior to another, regardless of a wider power dynamic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago