most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
5963 pageviews
117 comments

GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Apr 18 - Politician Sends Email Of Obama As A Chimp: Half Heartedly Apologizes

It's the outrageous photo that's fueling a firestorm, yet the California politician behind it is offering only a lukewarm apology! Republican Marilyn Davenport, a top ranking GOP official who represents Orange County in California's State a.ssembly, e-mailed a shocking picture of three chimpanzees with President Barack Obama's face superimposed on one of them. The caption: "Now you know why no birth certificate!"

Davenport told the OC Weekly the e-mail was "just an Internet joke," also asking them: "You're not going to make a big deal about this are you?" A big deal it's become, and as the story grew, Davenport on Saturday offered up a pseduo-apology, telling the paper: "I'm sorry if my email offended anyone.

"I simply found it amusing regarding the character of Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth," she told the paper. "In no way did I even consider the fact he's half black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought never entered my mind until one or two other people tried to make this about race. "That being said, I will NOT resign my central (Republican) committee position over this matter that the average person knows and agrees is much to do about nothing."

Scott Baugh, the Republican Party of Orange County Chairman, thinks it's time Davenport steps "down from the committee." "It's just highly inappropriate, it's a despicable message [and] it drips with racism," Baugh told the AP of the e-mail.

Despite the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii, a movement whose members claim he was born in Africa has surfaced. Being born overseas would have prevented Obama from becoming president. Those people behind the movement, called "birthers," included billionaire would-be presidential candidate Donald Trump.

[pic - click to view]

Radaronline

117 comments for "Apr 18 - Politician Sends Email Of Obama As A Chimp: Half Heartedly Apologizes"

7 years ago '10        #2
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
wow... who ever did that is a cold peice of work...
 04-18-2011, 02:10 PM         #3
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That bi*ch is stupid.......if it was a minority in office doing that, he would be fired. Send this racist republican bi*ch packing. Ohh yea, fu*k Orange County as well :greetings10:
 04-18-2011, 02:14 PM         #4
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
That bi*ch is stupid.......if it was a minority in office doing that, he would be fired. Send this racist republican bi*ch packing. Ohh yea, fu*k Orange County as well :greetings10:
I agree, this racism that has shown its ugly head since he got elected has got to stop...........I mean white people are yall really that fu*king selfish that you think the world should only belong to you....and you should only make the rules......come the fu*k on now
 7 years ago '04        #5
c2daluv 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
black people and monkeys or gorillas dont make 4 a good joke.. simple as that!
 7 years ago '05        #6
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
im more offended that they have him in walmart clothing
 7 years ago '04        #7
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
First Page.

WTF, I wonder what the bi*ch think they meant by putting a picture of monkeys with Obama face on it? Like how outta touch is this bi*ch to claim not to know that sh*t was blatantly racist.

*inb4whitepplsayitsnotracistanditsbeingblownoutofp roportion
 04-18-2011, 02:35 PM         #8
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k do you people even care? Get off the internet and go live your lives instead of commenting on something that nobody is going to see or give 2 sh*ts about... Last time I checked, it wasnt just white people that were racist. So what, someone made a horribly photoshopped picture. Who gives a sh*t. Not all white people are like her, but this forum does a great job making it look like it.
 7 years ago '10        #9
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
i think its funny
 04-18-2011, 02:40 PM         #10
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
why the fu*k do you people even care? Get off the internet and go live your lives instead of commenting on something that nobody is going to see or give 2 sh*ts about... Last time I checked, it wasnt just white people that were racist. So what, someone made a horribly photoshopped picture. Who gives a sh*t. Not all white people are like her, but this forum does a great job making it look like it.
prove it......it aint just her........between rush, and bill and and all these other idiotic as*holes and thier millions upon millions of ignorant followers, I think the numbers a alot more then what you are stating

You tend to see things different when your not on the side of ridicule for your skin color......to some degree at least
 7 years ago '07        #11
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
yo THIS dude just ethered the head of state
 7 years ago '04        #12
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 killya said:
To easy.
 7 years ago '04        #13
agrwnmn 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
I agree, this racism that has shown its ugly head since he got elected has got to stop...........I mean white people are yall really that fu*king selfish that you think the world should only belong to you....and you should only make the rules......come the fu*k on now
They really honestly believe this... Its a sign of mental illness. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY...
 7 years ago '04        #14
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
 killya said:
People Viewing This Topic: 19 (11 members and 8 guests). Were looking at the picture right at this moment, so ppl will see it. Also, Looks like you're on the internet commenting on this very topic.............. And you are 100% correct all white ppl are not like her and racism exists with all races towards another, but pics like this amongst other things is the reason why this forum and ppl in general make comments about race.
 04-18-2011, 02:59 PM         #15
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate reps...i hate both groups
 7 years ago '04        #16
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,335 | Props total: 13002 13002
 Dos-effect said:
It's funny that you imply racism has to stop (which it does)--but your next statement was "white people" (blanket statement), which is racist itself. But you'll never admit to it.
 7 years ago '11        #17
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Dos-effect said:
 agrwnmn said:
They really honestly believe this... Its a sign of mental illness. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY...
"White People"?
"They"?

You two are some racist F*CKS you know that?

Everybody is racist by one degree or another. Don't hold yourself higher then white people because you think we're all racist. I have a black buddy who says that his family sits around the dinner table and just rips on white people the whole meal. I have another who's parent forbid him from dating a white girl.

Yeah, what this girl did was wrong, but I really hate how minorities pretend like they aren't just as racist, if not more in some alot of cases, then white people.:rant:

Seriously, you two can each grab a hold of one of my nuts with your moist mouths while I jerk off on your moms' t*ts

Last edited by GetuOne; 04-18-2011 at 03:11 PM..
 04-18-2011, 03:07 PM         #18
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
It's funny that you imply racism has to stop (which it does)--but your next statement was "white people" (blanket statement), which is racist itself. But you'll never admit to it.
dude for clarification if you down for the cause Im good with you, we all in this together.....if you feel like this insult is talking about you being a racist....you probably are and there fore it applies to you directly or indirectly.....hopes that clears things up for you
 04-18-2011, 03:20 PM         #19
ncsupack87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas on boxden get their panties in a bunch so easily...man the fu*k up
 04-18-2011, 03:21 PM         #20
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
only whites can be racist...by definition racism itself requires power and people of color don't have that

they can discriminate tho...huge difference between the two terms but some whites like to mesh them to lessen their own burden

god i love people
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy