GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) Reacts to “Gay” Lil B Album

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-19-2011, 10:09 AM         #141
adamepbmx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil B can call his album whatever he wants it doesn't matter. As a rapper he is wack... Point blank period. And all the stans can come in here and talk about based god this and that blah blah blah, from a marketing standpoint it's all good, but as a rapper... SMH
 7 years ago '10        #142
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Ya n*ggas need to get Lil B c*ck outta ya mouths...first off this n*gga is trash...

Second, If a dude with girl clothes on came up to another guy and kissed him on the hand, threatens to fu*k him n the a.ss, and tells everyone He's gay...WTF does that mean? It don't mean nothin else but that...you can't b like Yo this n*gga tellin everybody hes gay and actin gay but he don't mean it tho...How can ya defend that?

To each his own man but ya Lil B stans following this n*gga so blindly ya don't even see that this guy is a homos3xual...

Bunch of sheep
 7 years ago '11        #143
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 Glorydayz22 said:
Lil B and his antics are wierd and gay...not in a regular dude is gay type of way but really gay.Anybody who gives this dudes songs a spin in thier radio when he be saying sh*t like "I wanna suck Kanye d!ck" and "I look better than Jesus" is gay too.

Aint that much attention craving in the world...fu*k this dude,fu*k his weak a.ss music and his gay/sac religious antics.Quit looking up to a wierdo and go be a stand up men.
He never said that sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #144
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 iPod160 said:
lil homey, u didnt do anything right there. you went left, you went right, you stayed in the middle, you did not say anything. are you feeling ok? for real...
^ i'm saying dog.
 7 years ago '05        #145
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Joe Budden said:
Lil B won. He has you guys creating 10 page threads. How long has homos3xuality been around? I guess the Illuminati has brainwash animals, huh? I've seen dogs engage in homos3xual acts.

He's doing this because he knows people still hold strong beliefs about something that shouldn't even matter to them. Why should you give a fu*k? More gay men should equal more women for straight men?

Oh, I forgot, you guys are here to save the world. Wake up, this has been a problem for how long? It's going to be a highly debated topic long after you guys are dead and gone.

A man in this age in time is born to k!ll, not to create.
this IS a message forum, we could go 10+ pages on a T-N-A thread alone, or better yet, on a wack album cover thread.

so us talking 10 pages is a lose for us? word! I didn't realize debating for more than 1 page meant you loose.
 04-19-2011, 11:52 AM         #146
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
Ya n*ggas need to get Lil B c*ck outta ya mouths...first off this n*gga is trash...

Second, If a dude with girl clothes on came up to another guy and kissed him on the hand, threatens to fu*k him n the a.ss, and tells everyone He's gay...WTF does that mean? It don't mean nothin else but that...you can't b like Yo this n*gga tellin everybody hes gay and actin gay but he don't mean it tho...How can ya defend that?

To each his own man but ya Lil B stans following this n*gga so blindly ya don't even see that this guy is a homos3xual...

Bunch of sheep
:cool-smiley-009:
 04-19-2011, 11:54 AM         #147
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DB30 said:
He never said that sh*t
he might as well have............
 7 years ago '10        #148
basedhiphop 
space
avatar space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
he might as well have............
how come you never respond to anyone calling you out on your tinfoil hat retardation, ignoramus
 7 years ago '05        #149
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2177 2177
 ronin said:
this IS a message forum, we could go 10+ pages on a T-N-A thread alone, or better yet, on a wack album cover thread.

so us talking 10 pages is a lose for us? word! I didn't realize debating for more than 1 page meant you loose.
its rare u find tna threads going a lot of pages.. and even rare'r to find a thread about wack album cover going that long too..

LIL B threads ALWAYS go hella pages.. thats the difference.. thats why he winnin..
 7 years ago '10        #150
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Gm0ney85 said:
its rare u find tna threads going a lot of pages.. and even rare'r to find a thread about wack album cover going that long too..

LIL B threads ALWAYS go hella pages.. thats the difference.. thats why he winnin..
So cuz his threads have wild pages he wins? That's something a Stanley would say...his threads be so long cuz sheeps think he's nice when he's not...u can't say he's winnin if he got 10 pages of comments and half the n*ggas trashing em
 7 years ago '05        #151
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 dcashalston said:
So cuz his threads have wild pages he wins? That's something a Stanley would say...his threads be so long cuz sheeps think he's nice when he's not...u can't say he's winnin if he got 10 pages of comments and half the n*ggas trashing em
 7 years ago '06        #152
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
And I love my cat.
My cat is a young cat.
 7 years ago '05        #153
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2177 2177
 dcashalston said:
So cuz his threads have wild pages he wins? That's something a Stanley would say...his threads be so long cuz sheeps think he's nice when he's not...u can't say he's winnin if he got 10 pages of comments and half the n*ggas trashing em
is the n*gga winning right now or not?

coachelle, mag covers, the whole world watching..

bx wouldnt be the same without LIL B...

and yes, when n*ggas are "trashing" you... thats a win.. your causing them to become emotional enough to post/talk/rant angrily... then defend their rants.. keepin them trapped..

then on lookers will come into the threads.. the intelligent ones will see what based god is attempting to do, the ignorant ones will pass judgment really quick... and be confused as to why so many people like him... will continue to see it, till one day.. "I GET IT I GET IT".. but those slow n*ggas will always remain slow.. type of n*ggas that need tutors..
 7 years ago '04        #154
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
lol words hold as much power as an individual allows them to... I'm like God to you fu*k n*ggas.
 04-19-2011, 02:07 PM         #155
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
So cuz his threads have wild pages he wins? That's something a Stanley would say...his threads be so long cuz sheeps think he's nice when he's not...u can't say he's winnin if he got 10 pages of comments and half the n*ggas trashing em



lol at ppl thinkin' multiple pages & threads = success & platinum plaques..Joe Budden gets multiple pages on here on a routine basis & look at his numbers..MM4 did 6500 copies..
 7 years ago '04        #156
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6482 6482
 Gm0ney85 said:
is the n*gga winning right now or not?

coachelle, mag covers, the whole world watching..

bx wouldnt be the same without LIL B...

and yes, when n*ggas are "trashing" you... thats a win.. your causing them to become emotional enough to post/talk/rant angrily... then defend their rants.. keepin them trapped..

then on lookers will come into the threads.. the intelligent ones will see what based god is attempting to do, the ignorant ones will pass judgment really quick... and be confused as to why so many people like him... will continue to see it, till one day.. "I GET IT I GET IT".. but those slow n*ggas will always remain slow.. type of n*ggas that need tutors..
doesn't change the fact that most of his music is terrible. whatever point he is trying to get across is being executed horribly on tracks. he good at promoting himself but his songs for the most part terrible because he can't flow like that

at least i can tolerate them odd future dudes the more i listen to them. i can never listen to lil b as many times as i tried to
 7 years ago '04        #157
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #158
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Michael_Moore said:


lol at ppl thinkin' multiple pages & threads = success & platinum plaques..Joe Budden gets multiple pages on here on a routine basis & look at his numbers..MM4 did 6500 copies..


There go some stats for you Nino...and Joe budden is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better the Lil B
 7 years ago '11        #159
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 Magnificent Phoenix said:

[pic - click to view]

PRETTY BOY
 7 years ago '06        #160
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 GBREEZE said:
GLAAD needs to shut the fu*k up. They can eat a d!ck......phuck them f*ggots
i dont know why, but i found that hilarious
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy