Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
lls. whats the worst part of this story? lil b called a lyricist. the glaad community backing lil b essentially sayin, if ya aint gay ya gonna get it, or the fact that glaad DEFinitely aint listen to his music? this isthe gayest sh*t ever, not cool. its the most definite gimmick dumb a.ss sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #102
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Akilleez said:
i see it now. the number of men that are about to start calling themselves gay is about to skyrocket in the course of this year. the joke is on us, cause this mind game playin' n*gga is about to get the laugh of a lifetime on EVERBODY.

if this n*gga really offends you, or you just flat out don't like him, STFU and ignore him then. don't feed his pockets, and through extension all these hipster fruits who only like him in the first place just to be different, or counter culture. lets be honest, theres no possible way any human being not suffering from slight mental retardation could EVER think this n*gga makes real music. Ellen degeneres??? really??? n*ggas only like him to be different, it obvious, and the more u talk sh*t, the more hipster zombies will keep tickling his nuts.

homey's about to name his album "I'm Gay"??? 4real? if you have a c*ck, and you buy it for the namesake alone, then you know what your looking for in a significant other, and pus*y definately isn't a requirement for you.
Harsh words but truth.
 7 years ago '05        #103
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
lls. whats the worst part of this story? lil b called a lyricist. the glaad community backing lil b essentially sayin, if ya aint gay ya gonna get it, or the fact that glaad DEFinitely aint listen to his music? this isthe gayest sh*t ever, not cool. its the most definite gimmick dumb a.ss sh*t.
roflmao, EVERYONE in the thread is feeling that's the most important thing needed to be discussed is the fact they called him a Lyricist, lmao.
 04-18-2011, 09:26 PM         #104
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
lol Moore, u know my stance on this son. you know im the last one saying i support lil B. but I have to agree a little on the lil b fan's saying he is doing this for marketing strategy. but I don't think it was a spur of the moment marketing strategy move, looking back at lil B he has BEEN edging and egg-shelling around the homos3xual topic and image since his first tracks as solo artist.
there is a publicity component at play as well...but when you take into consideration all the suggestively gay things he's done & put it all together..the only conclusion to draw is that he's gay..at bare minimum bi-s3xual....

kissing a mans hand,calling yourself a bi*ch,a f*ggot,your album "i'm gay" are just things heteros3xual men just don't do...

like I said before...how many ways can one generate controversy?but yet he went for the gay card...

to me that's very telling...
 7 years ago '10        #105
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
only reason moore going ham on brandon for the gay agenda cause he a tinhat wearing illuminati believing retard, at anyone agreeing with his paranoid a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #106
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
there is a publicity component at play as well...but when you take into consideration all the suggestively gay things he's done & put it all together..the only conclusion to draw is that he's gay..at bare minimum bi-s3xual....

kissing a mans hand,calling yourself a bi*ch,a f*ggot,your album "i'm gay" are just things heteros3xual men just don't do...

like I said before...how many ways can one generate controversy?but yet he went for the gay card...

to me that's very telling...
I see what your saying, and I am not disagreeing with you. but my take on it is this,

Lil B has never presented himself in a light that was "gangsta" or "thuggish". since his name started becoming big he has been seen in clothing that was feminine, he wears jewelry that is feminine, he has been saying things that draws up questions on his s3xuality, he has been taking pictures that also draws up questions of his s3xuality.

Point blank, he has been playing this Homos3xual card since his solo career's birth. I don't think he is using it as a gimmick, because it's been like that since day one with him. it's not like he was rapping on some "Alley Boy" sh*t then just upped and played the "Gay Card".

I think this will play out one of the following ways....

(A). Lil B will say he did it to test the level of acceptance in hip-hop and rap culture for those of other lifestyles

(B). He will come out into the open about him being gay and how it shouldn't affect how people view him

(C). He will claim to be gay just to show people nothing is wrong with it (<<<<<this one is the one im leaning with due to how wild Lil B has been)

i don't know man, Lil B is a enigma to me, just when I think i figured out this man's gimmicks and tricks, he pulls this left field bullsh*t and now im back to scratching my head. Again, he is utilizing "The 48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene, THAT I am willing to put a money bet on.
 7 years ago '07        #107
Capostatuzs 
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
Okay wait, let me get this straight... Skinny jeans, baby tees albums titled "im gay" and ignorant ninjas justify this how?...

2012 wasn't just a movie, but a prediction.. The world has to be ending if ppl are supporting this fu*kery..
 7 years ago '05        #108
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 spazzg said:
only reason moore going ham on brandon for the gay agenda cause he a tinhat wearing illuminati believing retard, at anyone agreeing with his paranoid a.ss
it's kinda of hard to be tossing stone's from inside a glass house, You have a Lil B "Jesus" picture and you calling Moore the "tinhat wearing" retard ?

Atleast Moore's "paranoia" has some substantial proof related to it, you on the other hand is being a mindless follower and you don't even notice or care to know.
 04-18-2011, 09:36 PM         #109
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spazzg said:
anymore intelligent points bi*ch?
 7 years ago '05        #110
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
maybe dude is going with im gay as in hes happy and will do a album on really old old school beats
 7 years ago '10        #111
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
get the fu*k outta here, GLAAD. always playing victim n sh*t.......
 7 years ago '05        #112
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Capostatuzs said:
Okay wait, let me get this straight... Skinny jeans, baby tees albums titled "im gay" and ignorant ninjas justify this how?...

2012 wasn't just a movie, but a prediction.. The world has to be ending if ppl are supporting this fu*kery..
THATS the most scariest and troubling part. I could care less if the man is gay, what is bothering me more is that his fan's arent even attempting to study his actions and ways, they just go with it and support whole heartily without even studying why and what Lil B is doing this for.

Again, I have no issue with Homos3xuals. Im friends with some, and some of my family members are into that lifestyle. but I do have a issue with these fan's blindly following something they don't understand or care to even try and understand.
 7 years ago '11        #113
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 ronin said:
THATS the most scariest and troubling part. I could care less if the man is gay, what is bothering me more is that his fan's arent even attempting to study his actions and ways, they just go with it and support whole heartily without even studying why and what Lil B is doing this for.

Again, I have no issue with Homos3xuals. Im friends with some, and some of my family members are into that lifestyle. but I do have a issue with these fan's blindly following something they don't understand or care to even try and understand.
Cool a.ssumptions bro.
 7 years ago '05        #114
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 sho 2010 said:
GLAAD think because of that Kobe sh*t they in control of anything thats got something "gay"
SN: Never knew GLAAD existed untill the kobe stuff
It has nothing to do with thinking they are in control, because if you REALLY want to get into the debate of who "controlling" sh*t. Homos3xuals/Lesbians have been running sh*t in America for a long time.

The former head of the FBI is said to have been a cross dressing homos3xual (I might be wrong, I get it mixed up, it's either CIA or FBI). Majority of these fashion conscious rappers have stylist who are homos3xual, majority of these high-end clothing designers are homos3xuals.

So if you really wanna go there, Glaad may not be running sh*t but those who make up the body of Glaad sure do. and you can research this for yourself if you think I am bullsh*tting you.

BTW, Glaad was founded in 1985. older than majority of Lil B's fan base.

zogby said:
maybe dude is going with im gay as in hes happy and will do a album on really old old school beats
Get
AAALLLLLLL the way
the
fu*k
outta
here

chamboi42o said:
get the fu*k outta here, GLAAD. always playing victim n sh*t.......
They always playing the victim??? how you figure that one out?
 7 years ago '05        #115
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 DB30 said:
Cool a.ssumptions bro.
DB30,

I meant no disrespect to you or any other Lil B fan what so ever. But my a.ssumption is based on you all's actions. I talk to people in RL who are Lil B fan's and they can never give me an intelligent reason as to why Lil B does the things he does, all they care is that he has a kool dance and the beat's are good.

If you feel I am making an a.ss out of myself with my a.ssumptions then please state your opinions on why Lil B' is playing this "gay card" game and why you all (the fan's) never defend his slander with anything intelligent other than "Ya'll are closed minded" or "ya'll don't understand lil b" or some other default defense.
 04-18-2011, 09:47 PM         #116
dmarks2274 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:banghead:

THIS IS PATHETIC. LIL B IS A DISGRACE TO HIP-HOP.
 04-18-2011, 09:48 PM         #117
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
it's kinda of hard to be tossing stone's from inside a glass house, You have a Lil B "Jesus" picture and you calling Moore the "tinhat wearing" retard ?

Atleast Moore's "paranoia" has some substantial proof related to it, you on the other hand is being a mindless follower and you don't even notice or care to know.
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #118
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
GaY PoWeR!!! :fruit:
 04-18-2011, 10:47 PM         #119
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
words dont mean sh*t..

but by lookin at the controversy... they obviously do..

but then again, words have been stripped of their substance.. people are so very jaded.. that really they dont..

its an argument in itself...

its not what you say.. its how u say it?

its whats intended?...

words are funny.. because we as individuals use words differently..
ill remember that next time someone calls you the N word.

i find it hilarious people say words don't mean sh*t but when someone drops the N word, fu*king fire and brimstone comes down.
 7 years ago '04        #120
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
Words don't mean sh*t?
"f*ggot" cost kobe $100,000
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy