GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) Reacts to “Gay” Lil B Album

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
discussing lil b.. is like discussing abortion...(im all for abortion btw)
 7 years ago '09        #82
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 vickfan said:
Your a.ssumption is that a p*nis is for a v*gina. The only inherent function a p*nis has scientifically is to provide pleasure to its owner.

if you're going to argue that the function of a p*nis is "v*gina" then you're saying that monks and the like who take vows of celibacy are being unnatural, right?

You can say "a man is not for a man, and thats just how it is" but unfortunately there's nothing to actually substantiate that.

There are, in fact, many instances of homos3xual animals in nature, not that that really matters for this discussion...

You're making statements about the "purpose" and "functions" of humans, and what I'm trying to get you to see is that those are things you've projected onto humanity.

It has everything to do with a man having s3x with another man. The point is that just because humans have the apparati(s3x organs) to have heteros3xual s3x, you cannot a.ssume any inherent PURPOSE TO heteros3xual s3x from that. That's why I gave the examples of brea$tfeeding and feet, because simply having the tools(no pun intended) for the job does not imply an imperative to complete the job, or that deviance from that job is negative.
I disagree with what you said about the only inherent function of a p*nis is to give its owner pleasure, simply for the fact that that only applies to humans. We humans, and I believe other primates and dolphins are the only animals that participate in s3x for pleasure, which would, at least to me, point to their main function being for reproduction, and the pleasure experienced through s3x is an incentive produced by the body to urge the person to participate in it. IMO it is not something we have projected onto humanity, but something that is evident in all forms of life, to pass on ones DNA into the next generation. There is a species of fish (can't remember the name) that has the ability to change it's gender during mating season in it's race for reproduction. I think homos3xuality has more to do with imbalances in the brain misdirecting attraction, sort of how you have people that receive extra X or Y chromosomes and look a certain gender but have the s3xual organs of the opposite.
 7 years ago '05        #83
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 Joe Budden said:
I'm gay. I'm a f*ggot.

All that means is I'm on some new sh*t that you guys don't like.
 7 years ago '05        #84
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 vickfan said:
Your a.ssumption is that a p*nis is for a v*gina. The only inherent function a p*nis has scientifically is to provide pleasure to its owner.

if you're going to argue that the function of a p*nis is "v*gina" then you're saying that monks and the like who take vows of celibacy are being unnatural, right?

You can say "a man is not for a man, and thats just how it is" but unfortunately there's nothing to actually substantiate that.

There are, in fact, many instances of homos3xual animals in nature, not that that really matters for this discussion...

You're making statements about the "purpose" and "functions" of humans, and what I'm trying to get you to see is that those are things you've projected onto humanity.

It has everything to do with a man having s3x with another man. The point is that just because humans have the apparati(s3x organs) to have heteros3xual s3x, you cannot a.ssume any inherent PURPOSE TO heteros3xual s3x from that. That's why I gave the examples of brea$tfeeding and feet, because simply having the tools(no pun intended) for the job does not imply an imperative to complete the job, or that deviance from that job is negative.
I respectfully disagree.... No fertilization = No Humans
So I must agree that the ultimate purpose of a p*nis is to reproduce.

7 years ago '05        #85
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 ilikefattygirlz said:
I respectfully disagree.... No fertilization = No Humans
So I must agree that the ultimate purpose of a p*nis is to reproduce.

why is everyone forgetting about urination...

i use my d!ck to pee pee everyday...
 7 years ago '04        #86
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 245 245
so lil b fans you mans album name is im gay please justify this sh*t ......... oh u cant
 7 years ago '05        #87
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Hold That said:
Lil B won..

Nas Lost....

What else is new.. Lil B "I'm Gay" is causing controversy but in a positive way.. Nas' "Nigggger" title got so much negative back lash and nobody was on board with that sh*t..

And the funny thing is, nobody can come out and diss Lil B directly for this because they'll have gay rights groups getting on them, and other media related people dissing them for homophobia.. Lil B is a genius for this, and he's the king of "promoting" himself in a controversial manner.. HE DOES KNOW how to get people talking about him and keeping himself relevant.. He's like the Lady GaGa of the rap game.
what are u talking about? none of this controversy is positive. only n*ggas checking out the im gay album will be them lame a.ss lil b stans who will listen to anything that n*gga does. he ain't gettin new fans with this and even some fans are turning away because of it.

and yea people are dissing lil b for his album title. somebody in this thread already posted a saigon tweet about it. there's nothing genius in this it's just a cry for attention. 50 cent's how to rob was genius, this is just an act of desperation. it's sad how low cats will go for publicity nowadays but I seriously believe lil b is homo so it probably doesn't bother him as much. i dont think any straight man would choose to lose their dignity like this just to sell a couple records. and being called a Lady GaGa of rap sure as hell doesn't help his case.

at the end of the day "Nigggger" Or Untitled sold more than Lil B will ever sell and is be better than any "I'm Gay" CD or watever lil b has, so Nas wins
 7 years ago '11        #88
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 Jaysin_305 said:
so lil b fans you mans album name is im gay please justify this sh*t ......... oh u cant

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #89
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: I'd like to see your thoughts on my post though.
 7 years ago '04        #90
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
This n*gga is gonna end up doing a song with lady ga ga ..WATCH
 04-18-2011, 08:28 PM         #91
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
prove straight people are born that way

Don't be deliberately dense.

Judge from your own experience. Did you choose to be straight or did you just kind of notice it?

when you realize that these are actual people just like you, you start to stop the hatred.

I've always been confused as to why someone would choose to be gay so that they could be hated by the world. That's how I knew no one chose it

this rationale...in this thread..about this topic..is hilariously ironic..
 7 years ago '10        #92
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Gm0ney85 said:
i think i need to start fu*kin wit that knowledge corner..
Real talk some of these post are comin off as mad stupid.

Where is this logic comin from!?
 04-18-2011, 08:38 PM         #93
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all acting like you never thought about a guy's looks. The only thing gay is action. If you are fu*king men in the a.ss that means two things (1) you're in jail and have lost all beliefs, or (2) you think that man looks good and want to do something s3xual with him.

When two women are engaged in a gay act it's okay. But when two men are slapping their d!cks together it's wrong?

Okay, it's acceptable to masturbate. You're a man touching a p*nis, but it's not okay for another man to do it for you?

All human beings need love and compassion. There is not a certain way a man should behave. Every man should behave the way he wants to behave once he reach the age he able to understand this.

No one should be hated for the choices they make. If he wants to be gay you guys should not judge him for his action.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
Umm from what i read GLAAD didnt react in a negative way towards lil b
 7 years ago '05        #95
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Joe Budden said:

Okay, it's acceptable to masturbate. You're a man touching a p*nis, but it's not okay for another man to do it for you?

Lil B got all the homos comin' out.
 04-18-2011, 08:48 PM         #96
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You said a p*nis is designed for creating? A p*nis has been used for pleasure for a very long time. Who is using a p*nis for creating? I haven't did any research, but I'm sure if I collected data it would tell me that more people use their p*nis for pleasure rather than creating.

So, is it for pleasure or creation? Who are you to tell another man how to use his p*nis for pleasure? Listen, you better get yours before you are in the ground. Don't worry about how the next man get his.
 7 years ago '05        #97
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
This shyt will work. Everything will come full circle. Lil B just the pioneer, I wont be surprised in 30 years itll be cool to be gay. Literally smh, Babylon all over again. Thanx to n*ggaz like Lil B, he makes me see how real Satan power is in this world. Aint shyt real here, satan is a pretty bytch, always twisting some shyt playing with n*ggaz minds. But at the end of the day he/she'll always be #2. Praises to the MOST ^.
 7 years ago '05        #98
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Michael_Moore said:
words don't mean sh*t but meanwhile this f*ggot is trending all over twitter & is the talk of every hip hop message board all over this album title?

looks to me like the "words don't mean sh*t" argument is what doesn't mean sh*t...

and truthfully...all you lil b f*ggot princesses supporting this dude saying he's doing this as a marketing strategy & that he's not gay...he could've easily said "my new album will be called "fu*k Obama & the FBI"...but nah he opted to go the f*ggot route...now why perhaps may that be?:hmm:
lol Moore, u know my stance on this son. you know im the last one saying i support lil B. but I have to agree a little on the lil b fan's saying he is doing this for marketing strategy. but I don't think it was a spur of the moment marketing strategy move, looking back at lil B he has BEEN edging and egg-shelling around the homos3xual topic and image since his first tracks as solo artist.
 7 years ago '05        #99
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Joe Budden said:
I'm gay. I'm a f*ggot.

All that means is I'm on some new sh*t that you guys don't like.

I hope your trolling.

I have no issue with homos3xuals, but any Male who considers himself a heteros3xual who has s3xual intercourse with only women, you can not be that ignorant nor blind and dumb to go around calling yourself a gay or a "f*ggot". that excuse of you being on "some new sh*t that you guys don't like" is retarded my dude.

I dare you take that talk around your close friends or to a club and we will see how that works out.
 04-18-2011, 09:21 PM         #100
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
It's not about worrying, so you can take that sh*t out the door right now. But you don't seem like the kind of person who knows how to take part in a debate without being a complete douchebag. So I'm not gonna bite. Maybe someone else will.

:agreement6:
dudes a troll..had that dude on ignore for a while now,he's troll..so I applaud your wise judgement & ablity to see him for what he is & not to indulge in his stupidity...

neworleansavior said:
This shyt will work. Everything will come full circle. Lil B just the pioneer, I wont be surprised in 30 years itll be cool to be gay. Literally smh, Babylon all over again. Thanx to n*ggaz like Lil B, he makes me see how real Satan power is in this world. Aint shyt real here, satan is a pretty bytch, always twisting some shyt playing with n*ggaz minds. But at the end of the day he/she'll always be #2. Praises to the MOST ^.

another smart man....

that's all Lil B is..just another pawn/tool for Satan...everything he does & stands for coincides with the actions of the Devil...the Illuminati got a winner with this f*ggot..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago