Rappers React to Lil B "Gay" LP Title

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 DB30 said:
People taking this whole "words don't mean sh*t" thing too literally.
all i know is based god is funny as hell...

and he brings the funniest comments out of all these serious a.ss people...

i love to do social experiments... from saying things to people in person to see their reaction to right here on message boards...

and this based god sh*t is the fu*kin best social experiment i've ever seen... i feel very lucky to be alive and witnessing history..

THANK YOU BASED GOD!... the hip-hop marytr (except he gets super life, not death)
 7 years ago '09        #162
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 Michael_Moore said:
Lil B & Just Blaze Talk New Album ‘I’m Gay’

wow

im sure saigon definitely feels some type of way about that

business is business tho
 7 years ago '09        #163
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
fu*kin f*g man
 7 years ago '05        #164
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Joe Budden said:
And this is what's wrong with BX. Are you sure men like to watch sports, or is it something someone taught you? Sort of like you were taught to like the teams in the city you live in.
No I got out and played sports instead of sitting on my a.ss doing nothing. I chose to play and love sports. I didn't have to. Just like you're choosing to like a horrible rapper. You don't have to. Don't get mad because I don't sit around my room in my mom's house listening to Lil B and talking about the struggle like your stupid a.ss.
 04-19-2011, 03:44 PM         #165
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
No I got out and played sports instead of sitting on my a.ss doing nothing. I chose to play and love sports. I didn't have to. Just like you're choosing to like a horrible rapper. You don't have to. Don't get mad because I don't sit around my room in my mom's house listening to Lil B and talking about the struggle like your stupid a.ss.
I go to USF, come see me pus*y we can solve these problems you speak of. I'm just waiting to k!ll someone.
 7 years ago '05        #166
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
I go to USF, come see me pus*y we can solve these problems you speak of. I'm just waiting to k!ll someone.
Truth hurts n*gga. Wipe out your v*gina you E-Thug.
 04-19-2011, 03:50 PM         #167
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
realest post in here

the rest of yall
n*ggas is bi*chmade
i'd say "co-sign" but with these bandwagon cats already copying lil b & bragging by saying "i'm gay" in all these threads...how much of an insult is it really to call them that?
 7 years ago '10        #168
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
but the truth is to. there are a lot of mental health issues in the hood and no1 is talking. skitizfrenia. depression a lot - Lil B

but that's the honest truth there are a lot of mental health issues. and molestation that go on in the hood nevet spoken about - Lil B

all I am is a voice for the world and the people. and I have been saved by myself and the earth - Lil B
thank you based christ
 7 years ago '05        #169
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 basedhiphop said:
thank you based christ
He's not from the hood and went to one of the whitest Highschools in Cali. You n*ggas are retarded.
 7 years ago '10        #170
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Santoro said:
He's not from the hood and went to one of the whitest Highschools in Cali. You n*ggas are retarded.
am i supposed to give a fu*k?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #171
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
No clearly you're a fu*king retard. I'm sorry for the mistake.
 7 years ago '07        #172
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
 Santoro said:
He's not from the hood
and you are ?
 7 years ago '10        #173
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Santoro said:
No clearly you're a fu*king retard. I'm sorry for the mistake.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #174
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 theFREAK said:
and you are ?
Lil B is that you?

Last edited by Santoro; 04-19-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #175
kmoney626 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 28 28
 Joe Budden said:
You worship a book a man wrote? If I'm ignorant let me be. I heard ignorance was bliss. n*ggas is scared to burn in hell?
Really this shouldn't even be up for discussion. My point is already proved. You just you just went to the extremities to defend a man making references about being gay. So who is really the confused one? Are you the gay one?
 7 years ago '07        #176
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
 Santoro said:
Yes, thanks for asking.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

no you aint boy, fall back niigga.

edit: way to change ur post

Last edited by theFREAK; 04-19-2011 at 04:10 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #177
kmoney626 
space
space
 Santoro said:
500% correct. My big cousin graduated from UC Berkley, one of the most prominent universities in the country. I used to visit him all the time and Berkley is far from hood. There's is nothing but rich white kids and a few blacks with money. Nothing hood at all. There is a lot of gays out there so I do understand where Lil' B gets it from. But it is sad to me that more than half of this message board admits to coonery and is proud of it. What happened to us as blacks to stand up and be proud to be black, but now these devils have yall so messed up that yall just don't care about nothing but coonery. Let's put it like this, I know for a fact that whites are still advancing in life not succumbing to the ignorance like more than half of you on here are.
 7 years ago '10        #178
basedhiphop 
space
space
 kmoney626 said:
500% correct. My big cousin graduated from UC Berkley, one of the most prominent universities in the country. I used to visit him all the time and Berkley is far from hood. There's is nothing but rich white kids and a few blacks with money. Nothing hood at all. There is a lot of gays out there so I do understand where Lil' B gets it from. But it is sad to me that more than half of this message board admits to coonery and is proud of it. What happened to us as blacks to stand up and be proud to be black, but now these devils have yall so messed up that yall just don't care about nothing but coonery. Let's put it like this, I know for a fact that whites are still advancing in life not succumbing to the ignorance like more than half of you on here are.
you dont even sound remotely educated
 7 years ago '09        #179
kmoney626 
space
space
 basedhiphop said:
you dont even sound remotely educated
Educated enough to not idolize a man that calls himself gay.
 04-19-2011, 04:33 PM         #180
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B hit these guys with the oldest trick in the book. Motherfu*kers been doing this sh*t since grade school. Motherfu*kers would say they are gay back in the days, which means happy, just to fu*k with you. The sh*t still works like a charm nowadays.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 04-19-2011 at 04:36 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago