Rappers React to Lil B "Gay" LP Title

most viewed right now
 137
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
61 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-19-2011, 12:57 PM         #141
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmoney626 said:
I think the direction of the music industry is really getting more and more messed up. There are really some homos3xual devils behind the entertainment industry. Being gay goes against everything my Holy Bible teaches and this goes to show where this world is headed or already is at. The older generation would never accept homos3xuality in the industry but since they are dying out, the entertainment machine is slowly brain washing the new generations by putting homos3xuality in their minds. In the next 10-15 years rappers and entertainers of all aspects will be openly gay and the consumers will accept it and still support them. I truly believe that Lil' B is the new experiment to see how people react to him and according to this board, most of you love him and worship him which is all part of the plan. You guys are sheep blinded to the truth. I know for a fact that most of the ignorant people on here will react to this post negatively which will furthermore prove my point of how influenced you are and I pray that you get it together before it's too late because all your doing is cashing your ticket straight to hell to burn for eternity. May God Bless You All!!!



We are all sheep to a certain extent. You follow the bible? You believe what your were taught?

You know why God isn't helping anyone? This is hell. Only the wicked benefit in hell. Welcome to hell where sh*t never gets better and only gets worse than before. People suffering 24/7 until the end of time.

All hail Satan.
 04-19-2011, 01:00 PM         #142
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmoney626 said:
I think the direction of the music industry is really getting more and more messed up. There are really some homos3xual devils behind the entertainment industry. Being gay goes against everything my Holy Bible teaches and this goes to show where this world is headed or already is at. The older generation would never accept homos3xuality in the industry but since they are dying out, the entertainment machine is slowly brain washing the new generations by putting homos3xuality in their minds. In the next 10-15 years rappers and entertainers of all aspects will be openly gay and the consumers will accept it and still support them. I truly believe that Lil' B is the new experiment to see how people react to him and according to this board, most of you love him and worship him which is all part of the plan. You guys are sheep blinded to the truth. I know for a fact that most of the ignorant people on here will react to this post negatively which will furthermore prove my point of how influenced you are and I pray that you get it together before it's too late because all your doing is cashing your ticket straight to hell to burn for eternity. May God Bless You All!!!
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #143
kmoney626 
space
avatar space
space
$410 | Props total: 44 44
 Joe Budden said:



We are all sheep to a certain extent. You follow the bible? You believe what your were taught?

You know why God isn't helping anyone? This is hell. Only the wicked benefit in hell. Welcome to hell where sh*t never gets better and only gets worse than before. People suffering 24/7 until the end of time.

All hail Satan.
My point exactly. The ignorance of this site is very high. And then most of you are proud to be ignorant. What a waste.
 04-19-2011, 01:10 PM         #144
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ worshiping God. People can not just come to the conclusion that this just happened somehow and there is no God.

Ironically, people call this invisible man "father." Oh, yes, God is just like the typical father. He put you in this world and run away from responsibility.

But it's okay for you to not like your biological father, but no, you can't hate that man in the sky for not raising his kids. God had s3x with the universe and ran out like the pus*y father he is.
 04-19-2011, 01:12 PM         #145
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmoney626 said:
My point exactly. The ignorance of this site is very high. And then most of you are proud to be ignorant. What a waste.
You worship a book a man wrote? If I'm ignorant let me be. I heard ignorance was bliss. n*ggas is scared to burn in hell?
 7 years ago '04        #146
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #147
basedhiphop 
space
avatar space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 kmoney626 said:
I think the direction of the music industry is really getting more and more messed up. There are really some homos3xual devils behind the entertainment industry. Being gay goes against everything my Holy Bible teaches and this goes to show where this world is headed or already is at. The older generation would never accept homos3xuality in the industry but since they are dying out, the entertainment machine is slowly brain washing the new generations by putting homos3xuality in their minds. In the next 10-15 years rappers and entertainers of all aspects will be openly gay and the consumers will accept it and still support them. I truly believe that Lil' B is the new experiment to see how people react to him and according to this board, most of you love him and worship him which is all part of the plan. You guys are sheep blinded to the truth. I know for a fact that most of the ignorant people on here will react to this post negatively which will furthermore prove my point of how influenced you are and I pray that you get it together before it's too late because all your doing is cashing your ticket straight to hell to burn for eternity. May God Bless You All!!!
isnt this the most retarded kind of black person
 7 years ago '11        #148
OBv 
space
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 2290 2290
hip hop has changed man...
 7 years ago '04        #149
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 113 113
im a gay republican midget
 04-19-2011, 01:59 PM         #150
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
isnt this the most retarded kind of black person
Meanwhile this guy is eating a freshly slaughter cow straight out the butcher's shop, then he wants to argue about what's wrong and right.

Only if you guys seen the world through my eyes. Humans are not the focal point of my world. We exist, but our being is not as important as a lion or any other animal.

In fact we play a insignificant role in this world. You'd have to be psychotic to understand where I'm coming from and I couldn't explain it in a few sentences.

Free your mind from all beliefs and live your life here on earth. That's what I'm advocating. I would like to know what makes these church worshipers "educated" and anyone who doesn't believe is "ignorant".

PS

Words don't mean sh*t.


wepwoe opejkropwkeorjkwe poejrowjeprojpwer pojerpojweporjp
 7 years ago '05        #151
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 11 11
I think the best part is reading all the Lil B's stan's replies trying to defend this stupid horrible as*hole. Lil B sucks and his fans are 14 year old white kids, who are now clearly confused.
 04-19-2011, 02:12 PM         #152
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I think the best part is reading all the Lil B's stan's replies trying to defend this stupid horrible as*hole. Lil B sucks and his fans are 14 year old white kids, who are now clearly confused.
You watch sports, who is confused?
 04-19-2011, 02:13 PM         #153
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil B & Just Blaze Talk New Album ‘I’m Gay’


Lil B and Just Blaze were in the studio together when they called into Green Lantern’s Invasion Radio and talked about the former’s upcoming album I’m Gay. Lil B says it will be the strongest album to come out in a while and will try to get Just Blaze on the first single. Afterward, the producer also explains why he chose to work with the young controversial rapper. ****’s getting real?


 04-19-2011, 02:15 PM         #154
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmoney626 said:
I think the direction of the music industry is really getting more and more messed up. There are really some homos3xual devils behind the entertainment industry. Being gay goes against everything my Holy Bible teaches and this goes to show where this world is headed or already is at. The older generation would never accept homos3xuality in the industry but since they are dying out, the entertainment machine is slowly brain washing the new generations by putting homos3xuality in their minds. In the next 10-15 years rappers and entertainers of all aspects will be openly gay and the consumers will accept it and still support them. I truly believe that Lil' B is the new experiment to see how people react to him and according to this board, most of you love him and worship him which is all part of the plan. You guys are sheep blinded to the truth. I know for a fact that most of the ignorant people on here will react to this post negatively which will furthermore prove my point of how influenced you are and I pray that you get it together before it's too late because all your doing is cashing your ticket straight to hell to burn for eternity. May God Bless You All!!!

[pic - click to view]

 04-19-2011, 02:16 PM         #155
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
isnt this the most retarded kind of black person
look whose talking u sheep sack of sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #156
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 11 11
 Joe Budden said:
You watch sports, who is confused?
You want me to watch Ballet, f*ggot? Men like to play and watch sports. Just because you drink wine coolers, play dress up and dance to the 80's doesn't mean it's normal male behavior.
 7 years ago '05        #157
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 SkateboardT said:
you're so uneducated. I see you post ignorant, stupid things on this board all day.

if you think the pope is really working for god you're a fu*king moron. The pope and the entire cardinal system is corrupt and has been corrupt since its inception. The pope is working against god, trying to get those who find it hard to have faith such as yourself, to swear off god forever sending them to hell...thats why they're molesting children and sh*t like that. Because when the story breaks those who may have been on the fence are deffinetly off of it now on the atheist side.

real religion is a personal, one on one relationship with your god (who is everybodys god at the same time). not a large group relationship, any idiot should know that.

If you're going to come use an example to cut down something at least use the right example.

lol...the pope that was a good one.


n*gga i dont fu*k wit the pope n*gga...

im not religious...

im spiritual..

and i treat others how i would want to be treated...

fu*k is you talkin about son...

u did fall for the okie doke tho..
 7 years ago '05        #158
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 Michael_Moore said:
Lil B & Just Blaze Talk New Album ‘I’m Gay’






saigon so mad right now...
 7 years ago '11        #159
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 267 267
People taking this whole "words don't mean sh*t" thing too literally.
 04-19-2011, 02:29 PM         #160
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
You want me to watch Ballet, f*ggot? Men like to play and watch sports. Just because you drink wine coolers, play dress up and dance to the 80's doesn't mean it's normal male behavior.
And this is what's wrong with BX. Are you sure men like to watch sports, or is it something someone taught you? Sort of like you were taught to like the teams in the city you live in.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
129 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
88 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
NBA LeBron James donated $41 MILLION to send 1,100 kids to college!
108 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
california man wins lottery 4 times in 6 months for more than $6 million
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy