Rappers React to Lil B "Gay" LP Title

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
gibbs is only one who kept it real. people keep trying to deny the obvious

. . . anyway fu*k it if you're gay and like gay music who am i to judge.
 7 years ago '05        #122
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 dlettern said:
That's how I'm beginning to feel about Hip Hop in general. These cats get thrown so much money to put out music they (the powers that be) want them to put out. They represent an image they want them to push. It's a joke. Its also the main reason for the rise in Southern Hip Hop and clowns like Lil B.

If Hip Hop heads were really in control, half of these clowns would be better rappers or at least out of the game. Lil B is an idiot as well as Kid Cudi etc.....their fans are jerks too while we're at it. Stop messing with Hip Hop!
u so lost, dazed, and confused..hip-hop heads?
 7 years ago '09        #123
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
TheRealSaigon Saigon
Im naming my new mixtape 'Im Straight'....... Lets see if anybody cares about that... lol What a world we live in.....

TheRealSaigon Saigon
Somebody asked me what I thought about Lil B's album title.. That shoud be A LOT of these guys album title. Atleast he's not in denial !!!

TheRealSaigon Saigon
No I'm not starting with Lil B.. It has nothing to do with Lil B. Its all of ya'll acting like someone's tellin his s3xuality is big news!!

TheRealSaigon Saigon
I heard that sh*t on the radio in NYC like 5 times today and he's from Cali. The world we live in is completely backwards. Get ready!

TheRealSaigon Saigon
So Ur allowed to use shock value and say Ur doing it.. ???? I'm confused !!!

TheRealSaigon Saigon
Hold hold up, Lemme get this straight! Ur allowed to say, 'hey, this is just my gimmick' now? This is just a stunt? So will ya'll let me

TheRealSaigon Saigon
pull a couple.... Please.. Cause I could definitely trick the game !! I thought that was a no no though...
 7 years ago '05        #124
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Mr. Baltimore said:
TheRealSaigon Saigon
Im naming my new mixtape 'Im Straight'....... Lets see if anybody cares about that... lol What a world we live in.....

TheRealSaigon Saigon
Somebody asked me what I thought about Lil B's album title.. That shoud be A LOT of these guys album title. Atleast he's not in denial !!!

TheRealSaigon Saigon
No I'm not starting with Lil B.. It has nothing to do with Lil B. Its all of ya'll acting like someone's tellin his s3xuality is big news!!

TheRealSaigon Saigon
I heard that sh*t on the radio in NYC like 5 times today and he's from Cali. The world we live in is completely backwards. Get ready!

TheRealSaigon Saigon

TheRealSaigon Saigon
Hold hold up, Lemme get this straight! Ur allowed to say, 'hey, this is just my gimmick' now? This is just a stunt? So will ya'll let me

TheRealSaigon Saigon
pull a couple.... Please.. Cause I could definitely trick the game !! I thought that was a no no though...

damn.. he sounds upset
 7 years ago '07        #125
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Mr. Baltimore said:
TheRealSaigon Saigon

TheRealSaigon Saigon

TheRealSaigon Saigon

TheRealSaigon Saigon

TheRealSaigon Saigon

TheRealSaigon Saigon

TheRealSaigon Saigon
as much as i use to fu*k with saigon

he sounds bitter cause nobody would care if he did it cause not alot of people know who the fu*k he is
 04-19-2011, 12:31 PM         #126
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if ur a lil b fan, k!ll urself

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #127
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
lol knew that was comin

i'd be upset too if i had as much talent saigon had but some bullsh*t like lil b thats just a gimmick and got no talent whatsoever was gettin more attention
 7 years ago '05        #128
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Mr. Baltimore said:
lol knew that was comin

i'd be upset too if i had as much talent saigon had but some bullsh*t like lil b thats just a gimmick and got no talent whatsoever was gettin more attention
i member watching semi-pro..

and them n*ggas n will ferrell brought out that alley-oop..

the other team aint think it was fair..
 7 years ago '09        #129
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 mastahkillah said:
as much as i use to fu*k with saigon

he sounds bitter cause nobody would care if he did it cause not alot of people know who the fu*k he is
sh*t nobody knew who lil b was till he started droppin tracks callin himself a pretty bi*ch and sayin he looked like paris hilton

Last edited by Axl Rose; 04-19-2011 at 12:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #130
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Mr. Baltimore said:
sh*t nobody knew who lil b was till he started droppin tracks called pretty bi*ch and sayin he looked like paris hilton
yeah..

no one knew who saigon was till... damn.. till.. fu*k, i cant think of nuttin he ever did..
 7 years ago '11        #131
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
the world is so predictable
 7 years ago '09        #132
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
i swear nobody can say how they feel

if they do they mad/bitter/upset etc..
 7 years ago '05        #133
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Mr. Baltimore said:
i swear nobody can say how they feel

if they do they mad/bitter/upset etc..
exactly.. n*ggas gotta learn that silence is golden..

that way, with all the other n*ggas silent.. a n*gga can hear his own voice better ya feel me...
 7 years ago '05        #134
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 pkilla111 said:
real rappers know who lil b is
Props
 7 years ago '04        #135
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
I'm straight and am straight on this n*gga.
 7 years ago '09        #136
kmoney626 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 28 28
I think the direction of the music industry is really getting more and more messed up. There are really some homos3xual devils behind the entertainment industry. Being gay goes against everything my Holy Bible teaches and this goes to show where this world is headed or already is at. The older generation would never accept homos3xuality in the industry but since they are dying out, the entertainment machine is slowly brain washing the new generations by putting homos3xuality in their minds. In the next 10-15 years rappers and entertainers of all aspects will be openly gay and the consumers will accept it and still support them. I truly believe that Lil' B is the new experiment to see how people react to him and according to this board, most of you love him and worship him which is all part of the plan. You guys are sheep blinded to the truth. I know for a fact that most of the ignorant people on here will react to this post negatively which will furthermore prove my point of how influenced you are and I pray that you get it together before it's too late because all your doing is cashing your ticket straight to hell to burn for eternity. May God Bless You All!!!
 7 years ago '11        #137
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 kmoney626 said:
I think the direction of the music industry is really getting more and more messed up. There are really some homos3xual devils behind the entertainment industry. Being gay goes against everything my Holy Bible teaches and this goes to show where this world is headed or already is at. The older generation would never accept homos3xuality in the industry but since they are dying out, the entertainment machine is slowly brain washing the new generations by putting homos3xuality in their minds. In the next 10-15 years rappers and entertainers of all aspects will be openly gay and the consumers will accept it and still support them. I truly believe that Lil' B is the new experiment to see how people react to him and according to this board, most of you love him and worship him which is all part of the plan. You guys are sheep blinded to the truth. I know for a fact that most of the ignorant people on here will react to this post negatively which will furthermore prove my point of how influenced you are and I pray that you get it together before it's too late because all your doing is cashing your ticket straight to hell to burn for eternity. May God Bless You All!!!
herp derp
 04-19-2011, 01:44 PM         #138
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMS the God said:
lol @ b always ahead of the curve...

if he's really gay then good for him, he needs to hurry up and come out the closet so he can live his life and do him.

if he's not gay then he's brave as fu*k for this and like Kweli said he's challenging people to break down the walls of hate and stereotypes..and as a black man i agree with that idea on all levels. im not gay but who am i to tell the next man he's wrong. b's doing a good thing if thats the case..

even with that tho, i wouldnt name my album that LMAO
They don't understand.
 7 years ago '04        #139
mike dennis 
space
space
$1,759 | Props total: 22 22
now if he name his album i f^ck men and boys in the a$$,then what would yall say? :fruit:
 7 years ago '05        #140
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 mike dennis said:
now if he name his album i f^ck men and boys in the a$$,then what would yall say? :fruit:
i would say..

"DAMN!.. that n*gga just like the POPE or a number of other religious figures dumb a.ss people believe in"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy