NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I love hoes
 7 years ago '09        #82
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
lil b is mockin the gay culture to much like the sh*t isnt even funny anymore...like i dont got a problem with gay n*ggas but if u you say u not gay but constantly say and do gay sh*t its just like either be gay or just shut the fu*k up
 7 years ago '04        #83
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
 pabloescobarjr said:
Lil B sh*t was funny at first but now I feel like it’s just a bunch of white people laughing at a n*gga, like a minstrel show

^this. all dey see is a **** who sayin some wild s**t and think its funny.
but they are paying good money to do so.... so hes winning
 7 years ago '08        #84
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 368 368
i understand what Talib was saying
all hail Gangsta Gibbs
& Bigga trynna be slick funny
 04-18-2011, 02:37 PM         #85
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said before. Media whoring. He's willing to do anything to get attention. Lil b ain't gay. He's just someone who will do anything for attention even something as contrived as this.

I dont get kweli's stance at all. How is it challenging his fans? The n*gga has been calling himself a pretty bi*ch and talking about fu*king dudes in the a.ss for awhile now and these lil n*ggas still ride with him. This ain't gonna challenge them. It will just strengthen their resolve in his contrived movement.

Don't understand Gibbs either. It ain't about race. Its about shock value. We live in an era where shock value and hype have replaced talent as a selling point. Thus why the talent level has been watered down and doing and saying absurd sh*t is popular. What would be considered clown behavior yesteryear is now considered "living out of the box and cool".

It's all about a dollar.

Last edited by HotepSuns; 04-18-2011 at 02:43 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #86
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 2731 2731
it was a matter of time til a guy tries to gain success by having the "gays" support him
lil b has a game plan...this going to be interesting !
(and i hope not disgusting)
 04-18-2011, 02:54 PM         #87
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gibbs just shat on lil b's life
 7 years ago '05        #88
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
lil b is mockin the gay culture to much like the sh*t isnt even funny anymore...like i dont got a problem with gay n*ggas but if u you say u not gay but constantly say and do gay sh*t its just like either be gay or just shut the fu*k up
lol..

irony..

so if u saying "no homo" or "pause".. thats implying mocking gay too tho right??

---------------------

this gay thing has gotten out of hand..

its highly controversial.. and "hush hush"...

its all over TV as okay... yet its not okay...

"GAY".. is such a crazy topic, from it being religious.. to it fundamentally being unnatural.. not to mention very un-safe (aids being seen a gay disease)...

lil b is not gay.. but by doin this, he is serving as a martry... committing HIP-HOP suicide (ironic because its giving him life i.e. notoriety) and taking all the crucifixion he can get to push humanity in the right direction..

and he's starting at its core.. hip-hop/music.. one of the worlds most influential things..

this n*gga lil b has tackled homo s3xuality in hip-hop... and doing so relevantly..

this sh*t is so epic..that lil b might get his own movie soon..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 04-18-2011 at 02:59 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #89
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
lil b basically invented the internet
 7 years ago '06        #90
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
dumbasses are being mentally rewritten with excuses on top of BULLsh*t
 7 years ago '04        #91
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Finally, we may see a dent in the homophobia in hip-hop!

I'm Gay!

(Not really, but I like this sh*t thrown in the face of most of your bigoted Boxden n*ggas)
 7 years ago '04        #92
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,360 | Props total: 1590 1590
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Finally, we may see a dent in the homophobia in hip-hop!

I'm Gay!

(Not really, but I like this sh*t thrown in the face of most of your bigoted Boxden n*ggas)
 04-18-2011, 04:17 PM         #93
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
But..... It isn't any worse than a **** cosciously typing out "Dey" because he's obsessed with sounding hood through text......
 04-18-2011, 04:27 PM         #94
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im As3xual
 7 years ago '10        #95
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Cardeezy17 said:
: The major difference with the Nas album and Lil' B's album to me is that Nas actually had a concept for his album, and addressed different aspects of the word N!gger and I doubt that Lil' B is doing anything other than just having that as his title.
How can there be a major difference between the two albums when one album doesn't exist yet?
 04-18-2011, 04:57 PM         #96
Robbie Face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
HOw come when a black person is a jester, its a minstrel show, but any other race its just comedy?????
i can't stand when black people get on that sh*t....its jokes

n*ggas.... can't even be silly without your own people labeling you a disgrace to your culture
this.
 7 years ago '04        #97
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
pretty bi*ch princess bi*ch mob wasnt enuff yall needa cd title to let you know hes a rocket poppeteer

its just to see if you fan really like his music or just that fact that so many ppl dont u like it to be different

because his next step is kissing men on stage and a whole cd of bromance hiphop.

i got nothing against gays my issue is that he isnt making good music,but yall steady hate on southern rappers who have the same talent level.
you really trying to tell me oj da juiceman(got boo'd in nyc) is wacker than lil b (got love in nyc).

gtfoh

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #98
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 slapaho said:
pretty bi*ch princess bi*ch mob wasnt enuff yall needa cd title to let you know hes a rocket poppeteer

its just to see if you fan really like his music or just that fact that so many ppl dont u like it to be different

because his next step is kissing men on stage and a whole cd of bromance hiphop.

i got nothing against gays my issue is that he isnt making good music,but yall steady hate on southern rappers who have the same talent level.
you really trying to tell me oj da juiceman(got boo'd in nyc) is wacker than lil b (got love in nyc).

gtfoh

if n*ggas boo'd juiceman....they don't respect lyrical hip-hop () but on the real both of them n*ggas>>>>>>>>>> maino

Ny is just confused
 7 years ago '09        #99
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
im Pans3xual
 7 years ago '09        #100
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 ii_show_off said:
yu aint neva lie... SMFH...

:dancingcool:
[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool:

Classic GIF! That said:

Hip Hop is dead! sh*t like this (Lil B "Gay" Album Title) would have never even been tolerated during the 80's, 90's (Golden Era), and some of the early 2000's. Now zesty fluorescent v-neck, skinny jeans, ridicolous tattoos having, using the word "SWAG", acceptance of HOMOish sh*t, no talent, shock value, and **** dancing a.ss n*ggas is whats "hot" or what "sells"! Whatever happened to having real talent and being able to actually rap? Now all these n*ggas look for and like is image or as the know it "SWAG". sh*t I could do all of this sh*t and be where Lil B is in 6 months! SMFH!

Last edited by 2up2down703; 04-18-2011 at 05:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy