Rappers React to Lil B "Gay" LP Title

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23517 23517

Carl winslow approves
 7 years ago '10        #42
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 16 16
 micseles said:
Sooooo, let me get this straight, when nas made an album called "******" and the albums content kept with the basic concept and theme, it was a desparate shock cry for sales and attention, but when a dude makes an album called im gay or whatever its justifiable?!?!?!?

Real Talk fam cuz everyone criticized ma n*gga nas for a album showing his feeling twords that word and relating to racist topics but when lil b does is its all ok he is allowed..i used to listin to Lil sh*t but when a dude can come and say "im gay" regardless of the situation they are taking it to far i understand if he threw it in 1 song say i respect ur decision and i wont judge you but thats just to far
 7 years ago '05        #43
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 micseles said:
Sooooo, let me get this straight, when nas made an album called "******" and the albums content kept with the basic concept and theme, it was a desparate shock cry for sales and attention, but when a dude makes an album called im gay or whatever its justifiable?!?!?!?

nas "******" album - a desparate shock cry for sales and attention

Lil B "im Gay" album - a desparate shock cry for sales and attention and a smack to the haters face..

they one in the same bruh.. people was defending nas album just like people were hating on it.. same goes for this album..

n*ggas tend to bend the truth to make them self looks "right" when in fact the same sh*t u talkin about is happenining as we speak..
 04-18-2011, 12:52 PM         #44
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gibbs, also a former XXL Freshman alum, sees it differently. “[The] Lil B sh*t was funny at first but now I feel like it’s just a bunch of white people laughing at a n*gga, like a minstrel show. sh*t is wack.
this & Lil b IS REALLY A f*ggot THO...
 04-18-2011, 12:53 PM         #45
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but where's the more famous rappers reactions at tho...Gibbs,Kweli....
 7 years ago '05        #46
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
this & Lil b IS REALLY A f*ggot THO...
Gibbs, also a former XXL Freshman alum, sees it differently. “[The] Lil B sh*t was funny at first but now I feel like it’s just a bunch of white people laughing at a n*gga, like a minstrel show. sh*t is wack.
i bet theres way more ignorant homophobe black people laughing than the ever encouraging and less judgemental whiteys....

but hey... i guess it depends on how YOU look at it...

the truth is imagined..
 7 years ago '08        #47
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
Gibbs, also a former XXL Freshman alum, sees it differently. “[The] Lil B sh*t was funny at first but now I feel like it’s just a bunch of white people laughing at a n*gga, like a minstrel show. sh*t is wack. I ain’t dissin’ gays, if you gay that’s yo biz.”
 7 years ago '09        #48
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19377 19377
Gibbs a real n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #49
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
I would say I'm Gay too, but I havent smiled for so long............
 7 years ago '05        #50
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
I honestly didn't take him serious when he said that
 04-18-2011, 01:04 PM         #51
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
I kinda use to fu*k wit B cause of his beats and he be saying some funny sh*t but I've done wash my hands wit this n*gga.This n*gga gon to far now.What would make a n*gga think of some dumb sh*t like that unless he was really gay or flirting wit the Idea of being gay.Either way I ain't fu*kin wit his music no more
u dudes k!ll me..he's been calling himself a bi*ch,a princess,a f*ggot for months now..but now that he's official wit it for the album title you're outraged? :lachen001:
 04-18-2011, 01:05 PM         #52
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time for B to get in Gibbs a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #53
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
when nas was gonna drop a album called n*ggar yall thought it was the coolest sh*t ever lil b namin his sh*t im gay is no different in my opinion but i think lil b got enough nuts to go through with it tho. I dont think he is gay but like he saids words dont mean sh*t and he aint gonna compromise himself for nobody
 7 years ago '09        #54
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 "SS" said:
when nas was gonna drop a album called n*ggar yall thought it was the coolest sh*t ever lil b namin his sh*t im gay is no different in my opinion but i think lil b got enough nuts to go through with it tho. I dont think he is gay but like he saids words dont mean sh*t and he aint gonna compromise himself for nobody
 7 years ago '04        #55
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
It's crazy how much sh*t changes in the hip hop game and how fast. About 2 years ago, the same dudes who're saying "I'm gay" in this thread would be screaming "No homo" after the slightest comment.

I got nothing against homos3xuality, but this is f-cking retarded. It's even stupider because I doubt Lil B is even gay (I know, hard to believe), so he's exploiting homos3xuality for shock value.

If you're a legit Lil B fan even after all this LP title f-ckery, more power to you. But to the lames who're still pretending to be Lil B fans to be ironic/funny, get a life, y'all the reason why this f-ckery continues.

"SS" said:
The last thing this dude has is nuts. He's expected to do stupid sh-t like this, it doesn't take nuts to be a weirdo.
 7 years ago '11        #56
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
is that why his lyrics are garbage, cause he thinks words don't mean sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #57
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7339 7339
I understand and appreciate the message Lil B is trying to convey, but he went with the most "LOOK AT ME!!!" route there is... which makes it seem unauthentic...
 7 years ago '05        #58
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
I understand and appreciate the message Lil B is trying to convey, but he went with the most "LOOK AT ME!!!" route there is.
lol..

like everyone wasnt lookin at him anyway...

its gonna impossible for him to top this..but i can't wait to see what happens next..
 7 years ago '06        #59
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
fu*k hiphop as a whole for this sh*tlike this sh*t is not real to me the world is becoming more and more crazy.
 7 years ago '07        #60
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
 pootysmack said:
is that why his lyrics are garbage, cause he thinks words don't mean sh*t
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy