Rappers React to Lil B "Gay" LP Title

most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
space
$35,232 | Props total: 30078 30078

Carl winslow approves
 7 years ago '10        #42
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$622 | Props total: 19 19
 micseles said:
Sooooo, let me get this straight, when nas made an album called "******" and the albums content kept with the basic concept and theme, it was a desparate shock cry for sales and attention, but when a dude makes an album called im gay or whatever its justifiable?!?!?!?

:nasmad:
Real Talk fam cuz everyone criticized ma n*gga nas for a album showing his feeling twords that word and relating to racist topics but when lil b does is its all ok he is allowed..i used to listin to Lil sh*t but when a dude can come and say "im gay" regardless of the situation they are taking it to far i understand if he threw it in 1 song say i respect ur decision and i wont judge you but thats just to far
 7 years ago '05        #43
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 micseles said:
Sooooo, let me get this straight, when nas made an album called "******" and the albums content kept with the basic concept and theme, it was a desparate shock cry for sales and attention, but when a dude makes an album called im gay or whatever its justifiable?!?!?!?

:nasmad:
nas "******" album - a desparate shock cry for sales and attention

Lil B "im Gay" album - a desparate shock cry for sales and attention and a smack to the haters face..

they one in the same bruh.. people was defending nas album just like people were hating on it.. same goes for this album..

n*ggas tend to bend the truth to make them self looks "right" when in fact the same sh*t u talkin about is happenining as we speak..
 04-18-2011, 11:52 AM         #44
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gibbs, also a former XXL Freshman alum, sees it differently. “[The] Lil B sh*t was funny at first but now I feel like it’s just a bunch of white people laughing at a n*gga, like a minstrel show. sh*t is wack.
this & Lil b IS REALLY A f*ggot THO...
 04-18-2011, 11:53 AM         #45
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but where's the more famous rappers reactions at tho...Gibbs,Kweli....
 7 years ago '05        #46
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
this & Lil b IS REALLY A f*ggot THO...
Gibbs, also a former XXL Freshman alum, sees it differently. “[The] Lil B sh*t was funny at first but now I feel like it’s just a bunch of white people laughing at a n*gga, like a minstrel show. sh*t is wack.
i bet theres way more ignorant homophobe black people laughing than the ever encouraging and less judgemental whiteys....

but hey... i guess it depends on how YOU look at it...

the truth is imagined..
 7 years ago '08        #47
The N 539 heat pts539
space
space
$49,299 | Props total: 24877 24877
Gibbs, also a former XXL Freshman alum, sees it differently. “[The] Lil B sh*t was funny at first but now I feel like it’s just a bunch of white people laughing at a n*gga, like a minstrel show. sh*t is wack. I ain’t dissin’ gays, if you gay that’s yo biz.”
 7 years ago '09        #48
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,177 | Props total: 23616 23616
Gibbs a real n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #49
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,492 | Props total: 2234 2234
I would say I'm Gay too, but I havent smiled for so long............
 7 years ago '05        #50
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,786 | Props total: 13151 13151
I honestly didn't take him serious when he said that
 04-18-2011, 12:04 PM         #51
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
I kinda use to fu*k wit B cause of his beats and he be saying some funny sh*t but I've done wash my hands wit this n*gga.This n*gga gon to far now.What would make a n*gga think of some dumb sh*t like that unless he was really gay or flirting wit the Idea of being gay.Either way I ain't fu*kin wit his music no more
u dudes k!ll me..he's been calling himself a bi*ch,a princess,a f*ggot for months now..but now that he's official wit it for the album title you're outraged? :lachen001:
 04-18-2011, 12:05 PM         #52
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time for B to get in Gibbs a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #53
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,435 | Props total: 5608 5608
when nas was gonna drop a album called n*ggar yall thought it was the coolest sh*t ever lil b namin his sh*t im gay is no different in my opinion but i think lil b got enough nuts to go through with it tho. I dont think he is gay but like he saids words dont mean sh*t and he aint gonna compromise himself for nobody
 7 years ago '09        #54
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 "SS" said:
when nas was gonna drop a album called n*ggar yall thought it was the coolest sh*t ever lil b namin his sh*t im gay is no different in my opinion but i think lil b got enough nuts to go through with it tho. I dont think he is gay but like he saids words dont mean sh*t and he aint gonna compromise himself for nobody
 7 years ago '04        #55
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
It's crazy how much sh*t changes in the hip hop game and how fast. About 2 years ago, the same dudes who're saying "I'm gay" in this thread would be screaming "No homo" after the slightest comment.

I got nothing against homos3xuality, but this is f-cking retarded. It's even stupider because I doubt Lil B is even gay (I know, hard to believe), so he's exploiting homos3xuality for shock value.

If you're a legit Lil B fan even after all this LP title f-ckery, more power to you. But to the lames who're still pretending to be Lil B fans to be ironic/funny, get a life, y'all the reason why this f-ckery continues.

"SS" said:
The last thing this dude has is nuts. He's expected to do stupid sh-t like this, it doesn't take nuts to be a weirdo.
 7 years ago '11        #56
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,976 | Props total: 540 540
is that why his lyrics are garbage, cause he thinks words don't mean sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #57
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,167 | Props total: 8469 8469
I understand and appreciate the message Lil B is trying to convey, but he went with the most "LOOK AT ME!!!" route there is... which makes it seem unauthentic...
 7 years ago '05        #58
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
I understand and appreciate the message Lil B is trying to convey, but he went with the most "LOOK AT ME!!!" route there is.
lol..

like everyone wasnt lookin at him anyway...

its gonna impossible for him to top this..but i can't wait to see what happens next..
 7 years ago '06        #59
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,100 | Props total: 11331 11331
fu*k hiphop as a whole for this sh*tlike this sh*t is not real to me the world is becoming more and more crazy.
 7 years ago '07        #60
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3228 3228
 pootysmack said:
is that why his lyrics are garbage, cause he thinks words don't mean sh*t
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy