most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #201
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
God is a f*ggot
 7 years ago '11        #202
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166

[video - click to view]

"God damn I'm a f*ggot, I'm a lesbian cause the bi*ches let me have it"
 04-19-2011, 08:40 PM         #203
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
God is a f*ggot
You are going to burn in eternal flames for speaking about a God who forgives all.
 7 years ago '10        #204
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
You are going to burn in eternal flames for speaking about a God who forgives all.
The same god who let Hitler put them Jews in the oven?
 04-19-2011, 08:44 PM         #205
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
The same god who let Hitler put them Jews in the oven?
Yes, the same God who allowed whites to sell the black man as a commodity because they refused to go in the fields and pick cotton themselves.
 7 years ago '10        #206
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
Yes, the same God who allowed whites to sell the black man as a commodity because they refused to go in the fields and pick cotton themselves.
The same God who let this happen?

[pic - click to view]

fu*k that weak n*gga bruh. God aint sh*t, just a justification to not do sh*t about ^
 04-20-2011, 07:43 PM         #207
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
huh the title is im gay

wal mart approved huh
not necessarily, but you missed my point. in today's society, it's perceived as negative to refer to someone as a n*gga (widely, at least) and the same with telling someone to kiss your a.ss. not even close to the same with being called gay especially when the subject is the person's self. so...it kinda is wal-mart approved, context withstanding:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

all self-proclamations. all widely accepted as positive statements.
 04-20-2011, 07:57 PM         #208
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im so fu*king gay...30 on my d!ck cuz i look like Elton John
 7 years ago '04        #209
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Joe Budden said:
Lil B ruined hip-hop. I can not put up with this f*ggotry any longer. He has made a mockery of hip-hop long enough. I really hope you guys open the bible and read it. God did not intend for men to have s3x with men. I'm leaving this section. Hip-hop has fell off completely.
Im not down with it but I got nothing against people who are. If thats what makes some people happy then so be it. I think you need to put down the bible and start looking at people as people and stop trying to push your beliefs[well beliefs that were prolly spoon fed to you] onto other people.....humans come in all different kinds and variations. I cant stand lil b but look at it like this .....would you quit listening to your fav rapper if you found out he was gay?
 7 years ago '04        #210
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
satan is king on earth...god didnt 'let' that happen it just happened. do you have free will? yes, god gave that to us, yet when we chose to live selfishly as a species we have to deal with consequences. just because god doesnt wave a hand and fix everything doesnt mean hes not there...thats selfish thinking expecting that. you have to give to get back.I do hope you find faith one day. but for now, you obviously have your own issues I hope you work that out and realize blaming god is a cheap excuse. humans did that to humans...god didnt do that.
Please.....its 2011. How are we NOT passed this yet? I dont blame God for anything because I don't believe it even exists. But IF there were a God and it really did all that horrible sh*t in the bible...and burns people for eternity for not worshiping it. It truly baffles me why some people would choose to live their life by his code....give money to support his message and push all their beliefs onto others. You can still lead a great life,be happy,have morals and help other people without being religious. People havent learned this yet?
 7 years ago '09        #211
kmoney626 
space
space
$400 | Props total: 28 28
 persuazion said:
Im not down with it but I got nothing against people who are. If thats what makes some people happy then so be it. I think you need to put down the bible and start looking at people as people and stop trying to push your beliefs[well beliefs that were prolly spoon fed to you] onto other people.....humans come in all different kinds and variations. I cant stand lil b but look at it like this .....would you quit listening to your fav rapper if you found out he was gay?
Hell yeah I would stop listening to my favorite rapper if he was CONFIRMED to be gay. And you need to read the bible before you pass negative judgements upon our religion. It doesn't talk about giving money for religion. Honestly I feel like some of it is misinterpreted but I know for a fact God is real and everything that's going on around us is controlled by the devil because he walks amongst us. How do you think all this evil stuff is happening around us? Do you think it's just strictly human nature? The k!lling, homos3xuality, illuminatti. You don't think that maybe it's something that influences people on this earth to do bad things? If you can believe that there are evil spirits then you must believe there are Holy spirits.
 7 years ago '04        #212
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 kmoney626 said:
Hell yeah I would stop listening to my favorite rapper if he was CONFIRMED to be gay. And you need to read the bible before you pass negative judgements upon our religion. It doesn't talk about giving money for religion. Honestly I feel like some of it is misinterpreted but I know for a fact God is real and everything that's going on around us is controlled by the devil because he walks amongst us. How do you think all this evil stuff is happening around us? Do you think it's just strictly human nature? The k!lling, homos3xuality, illuminatti. You don't think that maybe it's something that influences people on this earth to do bad things? If you can believe that there are evil spirits then you must believe there are Holy spirits.
Who said I believe in evil spirits? And I have read the bible. I was dragged to church when I was younger like most kids. Its just that at some point in my life I snapped and said "wait a minute......something is wrong here" And chose not to believe or live my life by a book written by man ages ago.I thought that God was a pretty evil dude in the story with the whole flooding the earth,plagues and k!lling of first borns. Plus it seemed like more of a guide for society to live by back in the day or moral fairy tales rather then actual proof or a history book of mans and the whole universe's origins.Money isnt given for Religion? What are offering plates and people giving their last dollar to the church instead of paying bills? And how do you think Joel Osteen funds the big huge stadium events? Ever seen a broke preacher?No taxes on Churches yet they want to be involved in State and Government issues.Prayer hotlines that accept credit cards? Sounds like money for religion to me. Yes I think the evil sh*t that happens is strictly human nature. You have good people and bad people in the world.You have sane and crazy people. I dont think there is an entity controlling what somebody does or doesnt do. Take some responsibility or credit for you own actions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy