Rappers React to Lil B "Gay" LP Title

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
at k!ller mike saying he only buys lil b's music to get a laugh
 04-19-2011, 04:37 PM         #182
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo yo i jus wanted to come in here and say that this n*gga is irrelevant as fu*k to me. ight peace.
 7 years ago '04        #183
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Any one who supports this fool is moist fu*k this garbage
 7 years ago '07        #184
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,683 | Props total: 38505 38505
 kmoney626 said:
Educated enough to not idolize a man that calls himself gay.

He never said he was gay nor homos3xual, that's just the name of the album title. You really are not educated enough, go back to school
 7 years ago '09        #185
kmoney626 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 28 28
 theFREAK said:

He never said he was gay nor homos3xual, that's just the name of the album title. You really are not educated enough, go back to school
you sound like an idiot. Don't knock my education and you the idiot defending the homos3xual. I'm Gay, Pretty bi*ch, Meet Young bi*ch, I'm A f*ggot.....the list goes on. What else do you want for him to come fukk you in the a.ss? You probably would let him by the way you defending him.
 7 years ago '07        #186
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,683 | Props total: 38505 38505
 kmoney626 said:
you sound like an idiot. Don't knock my education and you the idiot defending the homos3xual. I'm Gay, Pretty bi*ch, Meet Young bi*ch, I'm A f*ggot.....the list goes on. What else do you want for him to come fukk you in the a.ss? You probably would let him by the way you defending him.
He's never said he was homos3xual or that he was gay.

Where are ur threads knocking Biggie for talking about fuucking kids in the a.ss and sucking a girls fathers d!ck ? Or how bout Eminem on the Marshall Mathers LP when he used to talk bout fuucking guys and gay s3x and gay people ? And u try and call me and idiot ? U lose bruh .

Last edited by theFREAK; 04-19-2011 at 05:03 PM..
 04-19-2011, 05:06 PM         #187
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Joe Budden

You worship a book a man wrote?
who is this mysterious man and or woman you speak of that wrote the bible?..I need a 1st & last name.

and why is he/she not vilified throughout the annals of history?
 04-19-2011, 05:10 PM         #188
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmoney626 said:
Educated enough to not idolize a man that calls himself gay.
 04-19-2011, 05:14 PM         #189
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theFREAK said:

Where are ur threads knocking Biggie for talking about fuucking kids in the a.ss and sucking a girls fathers d!ck ? Or how bout Eminem on the Marshall Mathers LP when he used to talk bout fuucking guys and gay s3x and gay people ? And u try and call me and idiot ? U lose bruh .

fu*kin' f*g
 7 years ago '09        #190
kmoney626 
space
space
 theFREAK said:

B.I.G. used metaphors. Some where kind of gay and I can admit that. Eminem says gay stuff all the time but I never liked him in the first place to really care. If someone on here was to call B.I.G. gay I wouldn't run to his defense. I'm grown. But you my friend is defending a rapper that has gay song titles and even a gay album title but you are defending his every word. Are you a fan or a stan? There's a big difference. For example, I'm a big Kobe Bryant fan, have been ever since he's been in the league. I think he's the best player in the league.....but Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player ever. Get it? I bet you defended Lil' Wayne for kissing Birdman on the lips. So how did i lose again?
 7 years ago '06        #191
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
 kmoney626 said:
seriously, lil b can shove his d!ck down their throats and lil b's gay a.ss and his gay fans will still claim they aren't f*gs. smh.
 7 years ago '09        #192
kmoney626 
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
seriously, lil b can shove his d!ck down their throats and lil b's gay a.ss and his gay fans will still claim they aren't f*gs. smh.
Ain't that the sad truth
 7 years ago '05        #193
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
the lil b haters love typing a long thought out response...

but they forget one thing...

to think..

lil b haters stay losing..
 7 years ago '11        #194
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
Basically what Lil B is doing is showing everybody that they can be comfortable with themselves and their s3xuality. I can say I'm a f*g as much as I want, but at the end of the day if I know deep down that I'm straight than it doesn't mean sh*t. Calling yourself a pretty bi*ch doesn't make you gay, a s3xual desire for people of the same gender as you does.
 04-19-2011, 07:26 PM         #195
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DB30 said:
I can say I'm a f*g as much as I want, but at the end of the day I know deep down that I'm straight
 7 years ago '10        #196
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
youre a 15 year old closet gay white youtube conspiracy theorist
 7 years ago '07        #197
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
i'm not gay but i'm happy
 7 years ago '04        #198
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
he is a f*g, not sure why he acts like it's a front
 7 years ago '04        #199
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 kmoney626 said:
I think the direction of the music industry is really getting more and more messed up. There are really some homos3xual devils behind the entertainment industry. Being gay goes against everything my Holy Bible teaches and this goes to show where this world is headed or already is at. The older generation would never accept homos3xuality in the industry but since they are dying out, the entertainment machine is slowly brain washing the new generations by putting homos3xuality in their minds. In the next 10-15 years rappers and entertainers of all aspects will be openly gay and the consumers will accept it and still support them. I truly believe that Lil' B is the new experiment to see how people react to him and according to this board, most of you love him and worship him which is all part of the plan. You guys are sheep blinded to the truth. I know for a fact that most of the ignorant people on here will react to this post negatively which will furthermore prove my point of how influenced you are and I pray that you get it together before it's too late because all your doing is cashing your ticket straight to hell to burn for eternity. May God Bless You All!!!

[pic - click to view]

04-19-2011, 08:34 PM         #200
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil B ruined hip-hop. I can not put up with this f*ggotry any longer. He has made a mockery of hip-hop long enough. I really hope you guys open the bible and read it. God did not intend for men to have s3x with men. I'm leaving this section. Hip-hop has fell off completely.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy