Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
Dis n*gga Nick Cannon is such a hater and just need Em to boost his fame up again
 7 years ago '09        #62
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
corny a.ss n*gga is getting what he wants....publicity
Em needs to fu*k his a.ss up in some award show or something
 7 years ago '10        #63
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13562 13562
that cracker ate a mans a.ss live at the mtv awards. at least mr cee was smart enough to be a f*g with no cameras around
 7 years ago '04        #64
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Nick's career has been dead in the water for years now. The only time he gets shine is when he's spotted with Mariah or he's talking about Em.

Where was he when Em called both of them out on Warning? Both of them stayed quiet as fu*k and not all of a sudden Nick wants to get down?

If he wanted to do something, he should've done it when Em embarrassed the fu*k outta Mariah on that track and k!lled Nick at the same time. Em already past this but if Nick keeps it up, he's going to get murdered.

And fu*k a f!ght. fu*k Em gotta f!ght this dude for?
 04-18-2011, 11:37 AM         #65
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
people act like the boy is wrong for sticking up for his wife, you're the type of guys that would sit on the couch and watch em fu*k your moms just cause he's a famous rapper
this.

I'm an Em fan but Eminem dissed his wife...his family,he's not supposed to take issue with that..some of y'all are some serious groupies/stans if you wouldn't have a problem with a rapper you're a fan of dissin' your family...
 04-18-2011, 12:21 PM         #66
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whodatb1 said:
so many eminem fans here .. i did not see one of yall give this dude a punchers chance of this show being entertaining .....

i respect nick ... n*gga gets his money .... got a bad bi*ch ... and got more people lined up to throw money at him ... i cant knock it ...
..... respecting lil f*ggot simply cuz he has money.. only in america
 04-18-2011, 12:22 PM         #67
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
Nick Cannon is bigger than eminem and has longer arms he'd probably k!ll em old a.ss in a f!ght
did u call him a monkey on the low?
 04-18-2011, 12:31 PM         #68
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whodatb1 said:
no ....... i respect somebody powerful enough to get the deals and jobs that this dude has ....
right. i suppose u admire snooki and bob saget too

aint nothing special about the nick cannon puppets of the world imo. but whatever
 04-18-2011, 12:41 PM         #69
thelittleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gottagat said:
hol up this n*gga about 2 have twins with mariah n shyt any day now & he got Eminem on his mind.. weird
exactly what i was thinking... pregnancies are even more dangerous when the mother is nearing or over 40... and he's worried about how he's gonna make a buck since mariah won't be doin music and appearances lol they gonna be resting on nick's "comedy" act and selling baby pix to the highest bidder asap.
 7 years ago '08        #70
Kingbonafyde 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
 bongt0ker420 said:
eh i guess, seems more like nick is just a f*gg0t a$$ retard tht thinks he can stand up to em
Fact:applause:
 04-18-2011, 02:00 PM         #71
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cold Wind Blows is a deadly blow to Nick Cannon
 04-18-2011, 04:17 PM         #72
bigteezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden is being over ran by internet thugs and chlidren in the real world if you talk reckless about somebodies wife or family thier consequences why shld Em be excempt!
 7 years ago '07        #73
curry_boi04 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 2 2
man nick cannon would get ate the fu*k up get real......

now f!ghtin idk lol
 04-18-2011, 06:25 PM         #74
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thelittleone said:
exactly what i was thinking... pregnancies are even more dangerous when the mother is nearing or over 40... and he's worried about how he's gonna make a buck since mariah won't be doin music and appearances lol they gonna be resting on nick's "comedy" act and selling baby pix to the highest bidder asap.

They will exploit those kids to no end.
 7 years ago '11        #75
cyclones114 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
anyone who thinks nick cannon would have any chance against eminem doesnt realize that em would pull a 2x4 or a bat on mr. mariah carey
 04-19-2011, 12:07 AM         #76
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
And Michigan football doesn't play defense.
thats rough yo. Hoke gonna be on some i don't give a fu*k sh*t this year. totally new team
 7 years ago '06        #77
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
give it up nick, em ejaculated on your woman already and you still knocked her up, you LOST :lachen001:
 7 years ago '07        #78
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
hahahahah all i can do is laugh at this dude
 04-19-2011, 12:56 AM         #79
antdawg702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously? nick cannon couldnt hang in a battle with the chicken noodle soup girl. this battle was over before it started. P.S. Eminem aint my favorite rapper, i just call it like i see it, eminem could fall off to orbit and still be above nick cannon
 7 years ago '04        #80
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 antdawg702 said:
seriously? nick cannon couldnt hang in a battle with the chicken noodle soup girl. this battle was over before it started. P.S. Eminem aint my favorite rapper, i just call it like i see it, eminem could fall off to orbit and still be above nick cannon
how does that d!ck taste n*gga?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy