Royce: "I'll MURDER Canibus... I will DESTROY that nigga"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? ďEnough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Affectz said:
royce is washed up just like canibus,big krit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
both royce and canibus would rap circles around krit
 7 years ago '07        #102
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
CanIbus pen game is no joke all he does is eat eat eat MC's.
 7 years ago '04        #103
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 1142 1142
canibus is an idiot, but you guys grossly overrate royce.
 7 years ago '05        #104
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Im calling it right now, Ras Kass will be a fu*king MONSTER if this sh*t goes to a full blown Clan vs Clan battle.

Ras Kass vs. Joell, now THAT I am willing to pay to see.
 04-18-2011, 03:18 PM         #105
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wish Canibus dissed Budden a response would be out by now
 7 years ago '05        #106
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Rendition said:
wish Canibus dissed Budden a response would be out by now
Although canibus is on a different level then Budden, I don't think Canibus want it with Joey. because joey wouldn't be able to stick with the scientific aspect of the battle, but verbally and lyrically he would make canibus work over-time.

Canibus going at Royce is more understandable. I got Royce loosing in the long run.
 04-18-2011, 03:22 PM         #107
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
What record was this???

[pic - click to view]

I swear its like half the people on boxden just started listening to hip-hop this year.
 7 years ago '05        #108
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
I fu*ks with slaughter house, but i think royce is the weakest link,

Can I bus, would r*pe royce.
 04-18-2011, 03:39 PM         #109
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irh said:

nice
 7 years ago '05        #110
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4136 4136
 Apostrophe said:

[pic - click to view]

I swear its like half the people on boxden just started listening to hip-hop this year.
I remember listening to that when it first came out thinking 'bis is nice, but this sh*t is garbage"...

My opinion hasn't changed either. Can-I-Bus already got embarrassed by his letter to Preemo begging him for forgiveness...

x Iím begginí you Preem. Donít let these spineless magazine writers and fake a.ss journalists frame the pictures wrong and divide us. I ALWAYS treated you with respect and loyalty. Take 5mins and look at the videos of the shows on my reverb page where I big you & Guru up and listen to the interviews where I spoke on what you mean to me Öand HIP HOP. If you really felt that way then why did you say that on camera instead of holleriní at me? If you canít understand why I would be confused by your interview with Vladtv then I donít know what to tell you. I never knew you felt like that fam. Word. They running with it and itís not a good look. please turn it around for Hip Hop. I been trynnaí pull the stick up for 3 days now. Iím gonnaí crash Preem. -Canibus

The truth of the matter is that Bis is known for his poor decision making in picking his battles (just like his poor decision making in picking his beats). I can't see a battle with him & Royce ending in nothing less than a disaster. Royce will win, he'll get Slaughterhouse involved, and they'll destroy him. And, his credibility will be obliterated.
 7 years ago '06        #111
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
i said it once, and i'll say it again.........this is not 1997-2000. Canibus would get cleaned up somethin' serious by anybody in slaughterhouse.In a battle on wax I'd rather p!ss off Canibus every season of the year with a diss record,then go at anybody in slaughterhouse lol. Bis' don't have that k!ller instinct like that no more......if you really did ya' research on the man........he admitted like 3 or 4 yrs ago in an online interview he's past his prime........fukk outta here'.......#slaughter
 7 years ago '05        #112
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 atothek said:
Royce fell off after "death Is Certain". He ain't got sh*t on Can-I-Bus.

cosign.
i loved death is Certain to death, but he peaked there
 7 years ago '04        #113
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
I heard Can-i-bus confirmed that he wasnt makin those tweets.
Royce already tweeted that he wouldnt pursue anything to escalate the situation
Royce dont even know whats really goin on he jus got tweets after an anonymous youtube upload.
The only thing that is suspect is the way royce replied on his tweets.

Why would this happen when HRSMN is gonna collab with Slaughter house on a track.
 7 years ago '09        #114
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
Slaughterhouse!
 7 years ago '10        #115
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 1964 1964
lmao im starting to realize this site is fully of d!ck riding jockeys smh this n*gga aint sh*t in front of canibus get off cloud 9
 7 years ago '04        #116
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
 jgatling said:
if you really did ya' research on the man........
research? have you heard royce's recent material? He's the "anchor-man" as he states.
Most of the time he's up first on the tracks for slaughter house.

He warms up the crew and provides a certain element and vibe for Slaughter. Without royce there is no deal with shady. The only way royce could get a deal with shady was to be in a group to utilize his connect.

Without joell and crooked, royce wouldnt be put on. Royce alone wont sell and in order to secure money from the deal he had to be part of a super group he knew that he can hove control and respect without being exed out from the deal.
In other words he knew em would allow him to broker a deal in regards to scouting talent. In order to secure himself he attached himself to a group.

Its clear why Royce is in Slaughter house

With that said. Can-i-bus whether in his prime or not will, i think, would merk Royce. I have nothing against royce. This would be fairly matched since Bis is not as great as he was and royce is at his prime. I put my money on someone that has proven himself in the past cause when put to the ultimate test that jus might awaken canibus. I have yet to hear royce take it to the next level lyrically so I dont know if he got it in him.
 7 years ago '08        #117
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
royce cant murda caibus...but im a fan of them both.. lets get ready to rumble!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #118
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 REAL_NESS said:
Royce and Arsonal be chatting?

Say word
twitter fu*ks with my head son
 7 years ago '07        #119
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Tommy_Bunz said:
dudes really trying to put this guy over canibus? ......only boxden.
Yep only on BX.
 7 years ago '06        #120
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
 Cali said:
research? have you heard royce's recent material? He's the "anchor-man" as he states.
Most of the time he's up first on the tracks for slaughter house.

He warms up the crew and provides a certain element and vibe for Slaughter. Without royce there is no deal with shady. The only way royce could get a deal with shady was to be in a group to utilize his connect.

Without joell and crooked, royce wouldnt be put on. Royce alone wont sell and in order to secure money from the deal he had to be part of a super group he knew that he can hove control and respect without being exed out from the deal.
In other words he knew em would allow him to broker a deal in regards to scouting talent. In order to secure himself he attached himself to a group.

Its clear why Royce is in Slaughter house

With that said. Can-i-bus whether in his prime or not will, i think, would merk Royce. I have nothing against royce. This would be fairly matched since Bis is not as great as he was and royce is at his prime. I put my money on someone that has proven himself in the past cause when put to the ultimate test that jus might awaken canibus. I have yet to hear royce take it to the next level lyrically so I dont know if he got it in him.
er.....dude I was talking about Canibus when I made that statement you decided to quote ,obviously "reading" isn't one of your strengths.I know more about royce as a solo artist and slaughterhouse as a group then you do, no need for the history lesson. If you think Royce won't spazz on Canibus your bugging to the 10th degree.........

Last edited by jgatling; 04-18-2011 at 08:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago