New show "Game Of Thrones" premieres tonight (Sunday, April 17th) at 9 PM on HBO

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2011, 06:10 PM         #141
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG, episode 7 was absolutely INSANE.

yo i never read the books, but i think i know what's gonna happen and if i'm right, goddayum it's gonna be an amazing finale

one of the best shows ever
 7 years ago '04        #142
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
I really hope this show makes fantasy more popular and leads to more adult-oriented fantasy shows. The Lies of Locke Lamora would make a fu*king awesome show. I like the book more than the ASOIAF series and it would actually translate to TV better than A Game of Thrones has.
 7 years ago '04        #143
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 T_Buck said:
I really hope this show makes fantasy more popular and leads to more adult-oriented fantasy shows. The Lies of Locke Lamora would make a fu*king awesome show. I like the book more than the ASOIAF series and it would actually translate to TV better than A Game of Thrones has.
I've got too many books on my plate as it is, but I'm gonna pick The Lies of Locke Lamora up..
It looks like it's in the works to become a movie.
 7 years ago '04        #144
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6146 6146
Man that Dotrhraki king had me crunk at the end. Dude was getting his whole army crunk ready to ride on them boys. I'm guessing that
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #145
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
 akademiks said:
I've got too many books on my plate as it is, but I'm gonna pick The Lies of Locke Lamora up..
It looks like it's in the works to become a movie.
Yeah, I saw that about a movie but it seems like it's been stuck in limbo for a long time, I'd be surprised if it ever actually gets made. I'd rather it be a TV show anyways.

You should love it if you like the ASoIaF series. Lynch has a similar style to Martin.
 7 years ago '04        #146
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I'm about to watch this sh*t on the iPad now. Everyone who watched this sh*t at work said Episode seven was off the chain.
 7 years ago '05        #147
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Yo.....only a few shows in my life had me hype or mad as sh*t bc of some sh*t that happened...most of those shows were on hbo but this episode was nuts...I gotta watch that ep again...on a side note..with hbo go, there's finally an app other than the normal sh*t that justified spending $500 for an iPad...
 7 years ago '04        #148
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
damn looks like i have to find episode 7 online
 7 years ago '04        #149
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
fu*king wow! That sh*t was bananas!
 7 years ago '05        #150
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
Bout to watch episode 7 after this Mavs/Thunder game.
 7 years ago '05        #151
space
space
 7 years ago '08        #152
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91

episode 7 was crazy!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #153
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
As someone who knows everything that's gonna happen, I love seeing people's reactions. I seriously wish I could go back in time so I could experience all this sh*t for the first time again.
 7 years ago '08        #154
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 T_Buck said:
As someone who knows everything that's gonna happen, I love seeing people's reactions. I seriously wish I could go back in time so I could experience all this sh*t for the first time again.
I'm actually going to buy the books, but at the same time I don't want to spoil it all for myself :lachen001:

sometimes I want to ask y'all what happens next, but I hold off
 7 years ago '04        #155
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
 LegalTrappeRx said:
I'm actually going to buy the books, but at the same time I don't want to spoil it all for myself :lachen001:

sometimes I want to ask y'all what happens next, but I hold off
What you COULD do is buy the first book and read it along with the show. When you get to the last scene of the last episode, you could read up to that point in the book and then keep doing that as the show goes on.

Problem with that is that the books are ridiculously addicting and it would be tough to stop at a certain point.
 7 years ago '07        #156
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,271 | Props total: 15132 15132
 JeeQ said:
Never should've watched Episode 7, now I have to wait 2 weeks for Episode 8 after that cliffhanger ending :banghead:
exactly why Ima just wait till Sunday, instead of waiting 2 weeks

love the show though

HBO cannot be fu*ked with when it comes to tv series forreal
 7 years ago '05        #157
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Just watching this now. That long a.ss f*g scene was totally unnecessary, though . That's really gonna turn off a lot of the demographic this type of show is geared towards. Horrible decision by the writers, I could give a fu*k less if it was in the books or not, they didn't have to make that sh*t that uncomfortable.
Now I don't know if this actually had anything to do with it, but I said back on page 5 that f*g scene was not a good idea with the demographic this show is geared towards and guess what....

'Game of Thrones' ratings dip

Thanks for reminding me, Tweeps: Game of Thrones ratings are in. But they went down a tick for the first time, with Sunday night’s premiere slipping a tad. The 9 p.m. airing delivered 2.4 million (compared to last week’s 2.6 million). Most of the difference was picked up during the encore airing, with the night’s total finishing at 3.2 million (compared to last week’s 3.3 million).

Gotta say, I’m surprised, because of all the episodes I’ve seen, this was the one I was certain would post a gain given the story strength of last week’s hour. But there was also plenty of sports competition and the Celebrity Apprentice finale on Sunday, so who knows.
 7 years ago '09        #158
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3846 3846
i d/loaded 6 episodes so far...
i've just finished watching episode 4 where the midget strolls in & mrs stark has the natives draw swords on him

this is a pretty good show so far, no real complaints on my end
although i would like to see 1 of those lannisters have something bad happen to them.
i haven't read the books so everything here is new to me, just wanna see some justice done for the lil dude they pushed out the window.
 7 years ago '07        #159
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,271 | Props total: 15132 15132
^I wanna see the prince Lannister die, and the wife of the king

can't remember their names off the top of my head but yea
 7 years ago '06        #160
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
For anyone trying to figure out what happens ahead of time, you're better off not even exerting the energy, cause when everything happens you'll most likely be way off. The different twist and turns will have you like :wow:
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago