New show "Game Of Thrones" premieres tonight (Sunday, April 17th) at 9 PM on HBO

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17145 17145
watched the first episode...n*ggas is ruthless on this show.

The midget is a Boss
 7 years ago '04        #42
space
space
Wolves are vicious in this sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #43
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 erickonasis said:
Wolves are vicious in this sh*t
I have a Wolf/Pitt mix and she is as mean as these wolves. I didn't even train her to be mean; I actually treat my dogs really well and do not want them to be mean. (I also have two other pure bred pits.. and both are pretty nice).

Wolves got that mentality though.. if I have her in my car, anyone comes up to the door she flips the fu*k out. Even little kids get the business and start crying and sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #44
space
space
This show got me hooked...Cant wait for next weeks episode...Hope the boy snithces
 7 years ago '05        #45
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081

[pic - click to view]

'Game of Thrones' ratings steady for second episode

The second episode of Game of Thrones delivered the same number of viewers as last week’s premiere. Sunday’s 9 p.m. airing was seen by 2.2 million viewers, matching last week. The 11 p.m. repeat drew another 732,000, also in line with premiere night. Meanwhile the first episode has since climbed to 6.8 million thanks to OnDemand and all of HBO’s extra airings.

So is this good news? Bad news? Mostly good…

HBO’s two biggest concerns about Thrones were that viewers either wouldn’t show up for the premiere because the series is (gasp!) fantasy, or they would take one look at the first episode and decide “this isn’t for me.” Neither of those things happened.

Would some growth have been nice? Yeah. But it was also Easter Sunday, so nobody expected the number to leap this week. Now as long as stabbing a certain furry character didn’t turn off too many people…
 7 years ago '07        #46
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1141 1141
I would skull fu*k and slit that queens throat i hate that fu*king c*nt.

GREAT show I cant decide if i like this better then The Borgias,

i love Sean Bean Though you know hes gonna end up murking that incest fu*k, I loved when he and the King were talking about that funny blonde prince and the Delracky or whatever their called, dude just snapped like "BRING IT ON MOTHERfu*kER" cant wait to see the battles.

and damn the princess is on some next level sh*t of i want to fu*k so bad, that dude prolly has a 15 inch c*ck too

bruh needs to treat that v*gina with respect
 7 years ago '04        #47
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
This is show is definitely on some soon to be epic sh*t. I'm already liking the the characters but I wanna see wtf these white walker things are
 7 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 serty321 said:
This is show is definitely on some soon to be epic sh*t. I'm already liking the the characters but I wanna see wtf these white walker things are
Yeah I can't wait to learn more about the white walkers.
 7 years ago '04        #49
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
This show is def better than The Borgias. I watch The Borgias cause nothing else is on. I watch Game of Thrones cause its dope as fu*k
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
Borgias is kinda wack compared to this
 7 years ago '05        #51
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
Damn each episode of this sh*t keeps getting better and better
 7 years ago '04        #52
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
show is crack.....i wasnt sure at looking at the previews but now i record family guy and watch this
 7 years ago '05        #53
space
space
Solid episode.

That little girl is gonna be a great character throughout, I think.
 7 years ago '05        #54
redruM_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 810 810
yeah solid ep still introducing new characters...including mayor dude from the wire

not sure wher Jon's wolf is though...its not shown at all
 7 years ago '05        #55
space
space
Okay, I'll say it: The third episode of Game of Thrones, "Lord Snow," wasn't as strong as the previous two in terms of sensationalism. If Game of Thrones is going to succeed, viewers need to understand that not every episode is going to feature tons of the stuff we love: gore, monsters, girl-on-girl straddling. "Lord Snow" was mostly a bunch of people talking. But that isn't a bad thing.

One concern going into this show was how it would handle its many different characters and locations. "Lord Snow" was the first episode to really have to deal with such a vast landscape: Ned is now in King's Landing with Arya and Sansa; Bran and Robb are still at Winterfell; Catelyn is on her way back to Winterfell after last night's solo trip to King's Landing, Dany is still far, far, away; Jon is at The Wall with a bunch of new characters; and Tyrion is currently at The Wall but already on his way out. With all these pieces moving around the board, no one character is going to get lots of undivided attention. This is a course in Advanced Ensemble Casting, and shouldn't be attempted by those not ready for it.

Thankfully creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss are pros, and given the source material, they're doing a great job with it. With all the new characters Episode 3 introduced—Varys, Renly, Petyr Baelish, Lord Mormont, Syrio, etc.—there was little time for primal fornicating, freeing of heads from necks, or lupine acts of violence. But Game of Thrones is primarily about its characters, with really cool bloody bits thrown in to rouse the occasional fist pump. And all this characterization is important; you can't be happy or sad over a character's death unless you knew the character. (Seriously, don't get too broken up over Lady, we barely knew her.)

Last night we learned that King Robert can be a grumpy slob. Currently, he's disgruntled over blonde-haired Lannisters being everywhere he turns—especially that dandyfop Lancel! Gods, I hate that kid for no reason other than his Dutch Boy haircut. Where are all the Baratheons, in fact? Only Renly appears to share the king's name. Robert's children appear to favor Cersei over their dad. Robert certainly doesn't seem overjoyed to be sitting around King's Landing cooped up with only tales to tell of adventuring.

That said, "Lord Snow" introduced us to a few new characters and gave us some closer looks at those we've already met. Renly, Robert's younger brother, seems like a good chap. At least that's what we hope, given the warm embrace between he and Ned.

Lord Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, played by The Wire's Aidan Gillen, is employed as the King's treasurer—or Master of Coin, if you want to get nerdy about it. He appears to be a worthwhile ally based on his position and his devotion to Catelyn, but I will never fully trust a man with that kind of facial hair. Never put your faith in someone who wears the notorious "evil twin" version of a goatee. I'll shake hands with him if it means I don't have to pay a cover charge at his pleasure houses, though.

Varys, the creepy round bald guy, is also valuable, because he's like the internet of Westeros. Need to know something? Anything? There was no Google or Bing back then. Instead, you Varys'd it.

None of the Stark children appear to be happy with their new situations, especially Bran and Arya, though Bran has more right to be snappy now that he's crippled. Arya is still battling the idea that she needs to be a lady, and Ned hiring the services of swordsman Syrio was a sweet thing to do—even though it almost looked as though he regretted the move once it reminded him of the viciousness that comes with wielding a blade.

Meanwhile, Dany and Khal Drogo have moved on to cuddling, and Drogo is like, so whipped, dude. (Well, he's not as whipped as Viserys, thanks to Khal's bloodrider.) Gone are the days of animalistic pr0n dreams; now it's all Dany talking about her day and blah blah blah. And this is exactly what we wanted to see from her. She's more comfortable, and instead of whining about things, she's taken an active interest in learning how to be a Khaleesi. It's a stark contrast to Viserys' stance on the whole situation, which is something along the lines of "You savages need to lead me to victory and don't bother me again." We have to wonder how many times Viserys will get away with this kind of behavior before he's disemboweled by a bored Khal Drogo. Or does sharing the same blood as the Khaleesi earn him a few Get out of Jail Free cards? Now that Dany's pregnant, she's embracing the Dothraki way even more. But why did Ser Jorah respond the way he did when he learned of her pregnancy? What did he have to go do? Cry in a bush?

Jon's off at The Wall playing the role of new kid at summer camp, and he's almost ready to call his parents to come pick him up and take him home. It's cold, he's surrounded by lowlifes, and his peers like to hold sharp objects to his neck. But Tyrion gave him a little pep talk, and now he's using his knowledge of the sword to win the good graces of the lords and his new brothers in black.

The episode's most dramatic duh-duh! moment happened when Littlefinger revealed that Tyrion was the last-known owner of the blade used in Bran's a.ssassination attempt. Was Tyrion involved in the plot to slit little Branny's throat? Are Jaime and Cersei off the hook in that mystery? Who tried to k!ll Bran!?!?

One thing "Lord Snow" did wonderfully was give old people a chance to scare us silly. Old Nan, the wrinkly woman who was sitting at Bran's bedside, didn't take no guff from the child and proceeded to creep us all out with tales of the White Walkers. Maester Aemon up at The Wall did the same, when speaking with Tyrion. With their words and their loose skin and the escalating spooky score in the background, the elderly laid it down heavy and delivered a serious message: Something wicked this way comes. And the wicked always seem to be fond of the winter.

If you're still on-board with Game of Thrones after "Lord Snow," you've passed the first test and while likely enjoy the whole series. Those who're hungry for more blood, humping, and other sins, don't worry; there's plenty of that coming, too.
 7 years ago '05        #56
space
space
'Game of Thrones' ratings rise for first time!

HBO should k!ll a wolf every week!

Despite the previous week’s untimely direwolf death that rankled some viewers, HBO’s Game of Thrones rose in the ratings for the first time Sunday night. The show’s Sunday’s 9 p.m. airing was seen by 2.4 million, up from the past two weeks’ 2.2 million.

Combined with the 11 p.m. airing, the show climbed to 3.1 million viewers, well above the previous benchmark of 2.9 million. Meanwhile Thrones premiere episode has climbed up to 8.7 million viewers via all the HBO platforms. Needless to say, this is exactly what HBO was hoping to see.

Sunday night’s airings may have been impacted somewhat by Osama bin Laden’s death announcement on the West Coast, though the show had finished on the East Coast before the news leaked. For those who missed it, here’s the recap:
 7 years ago '04        #57
booie4 
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 1549 1549
 Reppindaburghh said:
Solid episode.

That little girl is gonna be a great character throughout, I think.
From the 1st episode i had a feeling she would be a problem. So far she proving it.
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
Bump.

Bout to watch this after I watch The k!lling after the Chicago game.
 7 years ago '09        #59
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
need link for ep04
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space

That ending was pretty dope.

The dwarf and the bastard are my favorite characters at this point I think. Also the little girl, as I said after the last episode, she's a great character to. Love the show.

Solid episode overall.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago