New show "Game Of Thrones" premieres tonight (Sunday, April 17th) at 9 PM on HBO

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #401
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
I thought the reason that Drogo died is because the witch made the cut worse than it would have been because her temple was burnt down, her friends were k!lled, and she was r*ped by 3 soldiers before Kaleesi "saved" her

I liked Drogo too. I wanted to see him fu*k up some knights in Westeros, but I knew he was gonna die. People with aggressive personalities like Drogo always get k!lled off just like Tuco in Breaking Bad and U-Turn in Weeds
 6 years ago '08        #402
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
For anyone who has read the book, does the first season end where the first book ends?

The books are usually better than the show/movie so I like to read them afterwords so I won't be disappointed in the things they usually leave out.

Amazing show by the way
 6 years ago '09        #403
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
For anyone who has read the book, does the first season end where the first book ends?

The books are usually better than the show/movie so I like to read them afterwords so I won't be disappointed in the things they usually leave out.

Amazing show by the way
a poster on another site said the last line of the book is something along the lines of:

“…and for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons.”
 6 years ago '04        #404
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 Nut-In-Honeys said:

Amazing show by the way
Pretty much. You could actually think of the entire series as one giant book. Each one begins pretty much immediately after the last one ends.
 6 years ago '06        #405
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
Some predictions:

I feel like Jeoffery will be a bi*ch and not let his uncle (imp) be the hand of the King because of when he slapped him earlier

I think Sansa will be the one that k!lls Jeoffery in his sleep or some sh*t

I feel like Robert's youngest brother is gonna come back and cause hella chaos

It's interesting to see that little finger is always caught gazing at the Throne I think he's plotting something...

And what's the deal with that old lord acting like he's old in public but flexing like a young person in private? There's somethin fishy with him too
 6 years ago '05        #406
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 Knockout5 said:
Some predictions:

I feel like Jeoffery will be a bi*ch and not let his uncle (imp) be the hand of the King because of when he slapped him earlier

I think Sansa will be the one that k!lls Jeoffery in his sleep or some sh*t

I feel like Robert's youngest brother is gonna come back and cause hella chaos

It's interesting to see that little finger is always caught gazing at the Throne I think he's plotting something...

And what's the deal with that old lord acting like he's old in public but flexing like a young person in private? There's somethin fishy with him too
true Little Finger knows he's not a f!ghter but a strategist, that guy and the eunich stay plotting behind peoples backs

and I have no idea what that whole scene was with the old councilman..i was laughing seeing that redheaded wh0ore from winterfell in the room with him. there is something strange about him putting on a front about being old and decrepit
 6 years ago '09        #407
space
space
also in the book the khaleesi's hair was burned off, and the dragons were nursing on her teets.
 6 years ago '04        #408
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
Robb Stark--"King of the North" :agreement6:

Great Finale. I liked how they kept foreshadowing that khaleesi was invulnerable to fire in the earlier episodes. I think she's gonna have some role in f!ghting with the white walkers, since they're obviously vulnerable to fire. Those dragons are gonna do some real damage next season.
khaleesi might even mess around and take over if she can get an army behind her.

I hate joffrey, but he really plays his role very well. I kinda want him to stay alive for a bit so that I can have someone to hate on.

Arya's story line is shaping up to be good. she's gonna have to learn alot more about survival now that she's headed to the nights watch. But I see her or Sansa k!lling Joffrey down the road. Sansa looked like she was ready to go kamikaze on Joffrey..she just doesn't give a fu*k anymore.

I liked the line Jamie Lannister said "there are no men like me, only me"
 6 years ago '09        #409
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 serty321 said:
Robb Stark--"King of the North" :agreement6:

Great Finale. I liked how they kept foreshadowing that khaleesi was invulnerable to fire in the earlier episodes. I think she's gonna have some role in f!ghting with the white walkers, since they're obviously vulnerable to fire. Those dragons are gonna do some real damage next season.
khaleesi might even mess around and take over if she can get an army behind her.

I hate joffrey, but he really plays his role very well. I kinda want him to stay alive for a bit so that I can have someone to hate on.

Arya's story line is shaping up to be good. she's gonna have to learn alot more about survival now that she's headed to the nights watch. But I see her or Sansa k!lling Joffrey down the road. Sansa looked like she was ready to go kamikaze on Joffrey..she just doesn't give a fu*k anymore.

I liked the line Jamie Lannister said "there are no men like me, only me"
word i cant wait to see what they do with arya and for some reason i really like jamie lancesters character role cuz it seems like no1 really understands him but hes destined for greatness
 6 years ago '05        #410
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Why is Arya going into the Night's watch?
 6 years ago '06        #411
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 serty321 said:

I couldn't agree more. The kid playing Joffrey k!llS it.
 6 years ago '09        #412
space
space
I don't think Arya is going to the night's watch.

That's just the ruse set up to safely get her out of King's Landing, she will probably be reunited with her mother in the North.

oh and something i forgot about and didn't realize til i was told(because there are so many characters on this show) the dude who helped arya against the two bullies was king robert's bastard.
 6 years ago '04        #413
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
 bassy said:
I couldn't agree more. The kid playing Joffrey k!llS it.
Yea. He's winning me over with how evil and ruthless he is.
 6 years ago '04        #414
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
I don't think Arya is going to the night's watch.

That's just the ruse set up to safely get her out of King's Landing, she will probably be reunited with her mother in the North.

oh and something i forgot about and didn't realize til i was told(because there are so many characters on this show) the dude who helped arya against the two bullies was king robert's bastard.
I guess that would make sense. but we'll see.
 6 years ago '05        #415
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, the black smith at the end was King Roberts bastard. He's going to the wall too... eventually, he'll become king.

Anya is going to the wall as well, but she'll end up meeting the Bastard. I doubt she'll get to her mother anytime soon.

If that guy is right about the witch making the wound worse, then that makes a lot more sense. To all you idiots that are saying, "You CAN die from a wound like that!!!!!!!!1" Yes, I know you can. It was the fact that he DID die in that fashion. If it wasn't because of the witch making it worse (which lead to Khalessi eventually going to the fire which spawned the dragons) then they should have had Drogo go out in a battle or some sh*t. Only my opinion.

Next season should be good, though... The dragons are going to be crazy.
 6 years ago '09        #416
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
i never cared for drago & kaleesi until the finale...
that whole dragon scene @ the end >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

never used the word EPIC in normal conversation, but that sh*t was EPIC!!!

haven't read the last page of the thread yet, but i'm surprised that no 1 has mentioned how the old dude who has been a.ssitant to the kings for aaaaaaages is faking n*gga ain't even have arthritis or nothing :laughing0: he's as fit as a fiddle. can't wait to see what kinda stunt he plays further down the line.
 6 years ago '04        #417
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
 DOOMage said:
Drogo was just a catalyst for Khaleesi to become who she is, his role was misleading - in the end he was just a sideshow. It was all about her, how you can have complaints about that now is just mind boggling to me.
You're right. She went from being scared of her brother, to becoming a ruler that I think people will fear.
 6 years ago '05        #418
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
Well, they'll fear that bi*ch because of the dragons on her shoulder.
 6 years ago '09        #419
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 I'm The Dan said:
Yeah, the black smith at the end was King Roberts bastard. He's going to the wall too... eventually, he'll become king.

Anya is going to the wall as well, but she'll end up meeting the Bastard. I doubt she'll get to her mother anytime soon.

If that guy is right about the witch making the wound worse, then that makes a lot more sense. To all you idiots that are saying, "You CAN die from a wound like that!!!!!!!!1" Yes, I know you can. It was the fact that he DID die in that fashion. If it wasn't because of the witch making it worse (which lead to Khalessi eventually going to the fire which spawned the dragons) then they should have had Drogo go out in a battle or some sh*t. Only my opinion.

Next season should be good, though... The dragons are going to be crazy.
why so many spoilers?
 6 years ago '05        #420
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
What spoilers?

If you're talking about the Black Smith and Anya parts, and couldn't figure that sh*t out on your own, well then, ahhh nevermind.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy