New show "Game Of Thrones" premieres tonight (Sunday, April 17th) at 9 PM on HBO

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #381
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
9 Great episodes and one TERRIBLE season finale.

The bastard doesn't go help his brother avenge the death of his father? Drogo dies? Retarded. They built Drogo up like he was going to be a monster, then he dies from a fu*king paper cut? Lame.

Only positive this finale is the introduction to the Dragons. That will make for a good season, but they completely fu*ked up on everything else.
 06-20-2011, 12:04 AM         #382
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

fukking epic. HBO done did it again. I cannot wait till next season...the wait will be ridiculous..
 6 years ago '08        #383
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 I'm The Dan said:

The bastard doesn't go help his brother avenge the death of his father? Drogo dies? Retarded. They built Drogo up like he was going to be a monster, then he dies from a fu*king paper cut? Lame.

Only positive this finale is the introduction to the Dragons. That will make for a good season, but they completely fu*ked up on everything else.
Let me get this straight. You wanted everything that'll happen throughout the course of the many seasons to come, all in one episode which was only the last episode of season one?

Maybe you set your expectations too high, but I definitely wasn't disappointed in the episode.

True Blood starts Sunday then Entourage will be starting soon after that so I'm definitely not tripping.
 6 years ago '05        #384
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
9th episode wrapped up the first season and the finale set up for next season
 6 years ago '05        #385
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Great finale, loved it made me so I cant wait for season 2.

Amazing show is amazing and thats just about all I have to say, top notch tv.
 6 years ago '05        #386
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:

[pic - click to view]

fukking epic. HBO done did it again. I cannot wait till next season...the wait will be ridiculous..
 6 years ago '05        #387
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 I'm The Dan said:

I loved the finale.
 6 years ago '04        #388
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 I'm The Dan said:

So you want every plotline resolved at the end of the first season?
 06-20-2011, 01:54 AM         #389
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

I loved the finale.

Me, too.

Anyone that complains about it is simply not the type of viewer that should watch the show.
 6 years ago '04        #390
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6142 6142
 I'm The Dan said:

Would you have wanted Luke to k!ll Darth Vader in the first Star Wars? Or Harry k!lling Voldemort in the first Potter movie? Its based off a book bro. It ends Exactly the way the book does. Just be patient man.
 6 years ago '05        #391
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
You retards are making it sound like I wanted the Bastard to k!ll Joffery in this episode... I just wanted to show some balls and go avenge this father. I have no doubt that he will eventually join Rob, but I wanted him to make that decision now instead of choosing to go away from his father and brother (whom he claimed to love so much) because of some lame a.ss wall that he wasn't even feeling (only joined it because of his uncle and it was nothing like he thought it would be)

Also, as for Drogo, I understand that a cut like that could lead to infection and eventually death. It has nothing to do with my education level, lame, it was has everything to do with the fact that he was supposed to be some king sh*t (and they portrayed him as this) and have him go down the way he did. I understand that he had to go down to lead to the dragon girl plot, but I think they should have had him go out better.

Again, 9 episodes were great, the final was terrible. It makes more sense now that the 10th episode is basically the first of the second season because it set sh*t up (anya going to the wall and eventually meet up with the bastard), dragon chick (probably be one of the better story lines in the show) and the dwarf going to kings landing to basically run sh*t -- but I just wanted more out of a finale. If Episode 9 was the finale of season one, then I am fine with that.

This episode, however, didn't hold up at all. Without dragon girl, this sh*t would be shameful.
 06-20-2011, 04:21 AM         #392
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't watch the show anymore. It's not made for ppl like you, real rap .
 06-20-2011, 05:40 AM         #393
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a fu*king finale!

Oh fu*k, I jumped up and gave a sky the biggest fist pump it's ever seen.

I thought it was perfect, covered a few things and set up next season perfectly.

The great about this show/books (I haven't read btw) is that what happens next is not usually what you expect which is why I think I'm The Dan's post is so off course. The thing that makes great tv or great reading is being surprised and not having all your wishes come true, what's the use of happy endings? This ain't no 80s romcom.

Drogo was just a catalyst for Khaleesi to become who she is, his role was misleading - in the end he was just a sideshow. It was all about her, how you can have complaints about that now is just mind boggling to me. Who would I rather have? Some meathead like Drogo pumping up his army like it's a football locker room every day when they go to war or turn this sh*t on it's head and have someone like her who originally appeared to be quiet, reclusive and sympathetic at the start and is now the Dragon girl?
 6 years ago '04        #394
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
they k!lled that n*gga drogo so he could do conan he a wack a.ss conan doe
 6 years ago '05        #395
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
ahh fu*king great now the wait like all HBO shows the wait will be October 2012 or some bullsh*t they always do....
 6 years ago '05        #396
redruM_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,798 | Props total: 811 811
fu*kING EPIC FINALE! Overall great season, really done the books justice.

Gravediggaz said:
ahh fu*king great now the wait like all HBO shows the wait will be October 2012 or some bullsh*t they always do....
Season 2 casting and writing already started, filming will start in July and Season 2 will air in April 2012 (similar timing to season 1). Still too damn long but whateva....will be copping blu-rays when they drop!! :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #397
raptor 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0
ah man

sh*t hasn't even gotten real yet (compared to the books) and the tv show is still fkin epic.

i'm looking forward as fu*k to
[spoiler - click to view]

, april needs to hurry the hell up.
 6 years ago '08        #398
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 I'm The Dan said:

Dude didnt die from a paper cut, did you see his wound? His sh*t got infected and he died from that. Do you know how easy it is for people to die from wounds in eras without the medical technology we have? Did you see any big a.ss General Hospitals in Game of Throne? Nawl.
 6 years ago '04        #399
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
Which one was

?

Also, so

?
 6 years ago '09        #400
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
great finale, setting it up very nicely for next season, with there being King Joffrey, the notherners calling Robb Stark King of the North, Roberts young gay brother Renley now claiming to be King, Roberts other brother Stannis claiming to be King, and with the Khaleesi and her dragons still with their eyes on the throne i can see why the next book is called Clash of Kings. going to be epic.

and i understand the bastard staying at the wall, when the dude asked him if he really thought his brothers battles in the south were really more important than what they were going to be doing at the wall he understood, sh*t is obviously going down on the other side of that wall.

im very pleased with the episode and pleased we got more nekkid khaleesi.

and something i was told from the books,(which isn't a spoiler its just more detailed background that was left out of the show) the khaleesi's ancestors first gained the throne hundreds of years ago by invading with less soldiers but with a few dragons that fu*ked everyone up. sets sh*t up nicely.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy