New show "Game Of Thrones" premieres tonight (Sunday, April 17th) at 9 PM on HBO

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #301
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
im still pissed.

robb, and the dude who is like the khaleesi's right hand man are moving up in my views.

i def gotta read the books, on another site someone gave more detail about what happened in this episode, in the books jamie lannister is seiging lady stark's father's castle, they surprise him with troops and he k!lls a ton of them trying to get to robb stark, also robb's wolf k!lls a ton of lannister soldiers.
 6 years ago '05        #302
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
my dude Ned is gone on some BS, I swore he was going to stay doing the honorable thing but he went out pretty weak claiming joffrey was the true king...

BTW Im reading the 1st book (around page 400) and still not even close to where this episode ends..i just want to skip ahead so I can find out what happens or the finale but the book has soo much more detail to each scene
 6 years ago '05        #303
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
I just watched it bc I was at work last night.......words can't even express how much I want you know who dead :fu*kasmileyimheated:
 6 years ago '09        #304
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
his sons r gonna go ham on the lancesters, cant wait
 6 years ago '05        #305
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
What are the names of these books series and where can I get them for cheap?

I really wish they showed the battle scenes. Especially when they captured Jamie. O well. Still an amazing episode. Totally thought Starks youngest daughter was going to k!ll the king. Now I think she'll be taken back to her mother, but we'll see.
 6 years ago '04        #306
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 I'm The Dan said:
I'm done reading this fu*king thread. Some d!ck said that Sean Bean (forgot his character name) was going to die.

Now this fu*king retard is saying this sh*t. Nobody gives a fu*k if you've read the books. Go start a topic in the book section; oh wait, there isn't a section for books because NOBODY GIVES A fu*k.

fu*kin lame.
How the fu*k does that spoil anything?
 6 years ago '05        #307
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Great episode fu*k Joffrey, product of incest
 6 years ago '05        #308
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 T_Buck said:
How the fu*k does that spoil anything?
It doesn't spoil anything per se, but it is pretty much telling us that other main characters are going to be dieing shortly, and thats something we'd rather not know until it happens.
 6 years ago '05        #309
space
space
 Santoro said:
What are the names of these books series and where can I get them for cheap?

I really wish they showed the battle scenes. Especially when they captured Jamie. O well. Still an amazing episode. Totally thought Starks youngest daughter was going to k!ll the king. Now I think she'll be taken back to her mother, but we'll see.
The battle scenes would be way to expensive to pull off realistically for a television show. It sucks, but I guess not seeing them and just getting recaps (How Robb's friend said "He took down 10 of our men", etc) is better then watching some half a.ss battle with 40 dudes f!ghting eachother and we are supposed to think this is some epic battle between 10's of thousands of people.

He's rollin around with an army of 18,000 men and we never see more then 20 or so on screen at once, . I guess it's because of the location. If they were filming in America they could throw in 500 extras for free.
 6 years ago '04        #310
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
It has nothing to do with deaths. I'm just saying the show'll get crazier and crazier. And I'm not even talking about this season. There's at least 6 seasons left in the show (If HBO keeps it going), of course sh*t'll get crazier.

It's no different than me talking about something like Spartacus and saying it gets crazier and crazier as it goes on.
 6 years ago '09        #311
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
She slit that horse's throat like a G
 6 years ago '05        #312
space
space
Now onto my thoughts about the episode (Went out for the NBA game last night, so I just watched it now).

Note: Don't read the rest of this post if you haven't watched the latest episode, obviously.

Ned got PUNKED. He not only got k!lled, but he lost his honor right before he got k!lled as well. Joffrey is a piece of work. Already hated that little f*ggot, but now I hope his death is slow and painful.

Arya keeps moving up on my favorite character list, she's the best child character on all of television. I hope Neds bastard meets up with Rob and they do some serious work in the finale. I'm not sure what the Starks goal is at this point, though. They were trying to rescue Ned. Now are they just trying to over throw the throne and get revenge? The people seem to be behind Joffrey, so I'm not sure how that will work out.

I'm interested in seeing what happens with Drogo. Now would be the perfect time for him and his people to launch an attack, while the kingdoms are in disarray.

I have absolutely 0 idea where this story is going, though. I'm not sure what the fu*k is going to happen, and like somebody else said I don't even know who I'm supposed to cheer for. I'm cheering for the Starks obviously, and I want Joffrey dead, but Tyrion is my favorite character so I'd like to see him abandon ship at some point.

The red headed daughter of Ned, still hate that bi*ch even though she did try to get her father freed. She could kind of get on my good side if she k!lls the little punk Joffrey, but even that I don't think would make me like her character.

Question for people who read the books (I obviously haven't read them), without spoiling the particulars,
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #313
space
space
HBO defends 'Game of Thrones' shocker

[pic - click to view]

“The only reason we watched [Game of Thrones] was for Sean Bean,” groused EW reader Steve. “Way to go HBO, time to switch to Showtime.”

That’s a pretty common reaction among some viewers after watching Sunday’s episode of HBO’s fantasy series, especially among those who didn’t read the Thrones novel by George R. R. Martin. With the show’s ninth hour taking the unprecedented step of k!lling off a drama series’ main character (and its best known actor) in the first season, some fans are threatening to never watch the program again.

“Most of you who think this was some sort of brilliant move or something don’t understand the difference between a book audience and a TV audience,” argued EW reader Tamcamry. “TV audiences need to invest in characters. Most of the other characters I don’t care much about. While the show will probably still appeal to the ‘wow’ crowd, it’s mass appeal just got behe@ded.”

HBO executives knew what they were getting into when they took on Thrones, and programming president Sue Naegle says axing Ned Stark made the show creatively more attractive. “I loved it,” Naegle says. “The book series was filled with unexpected twists and turns. I loved this idea we’d bring together the group of characters, then once you started to believe all the tropes of heroes, you pull the rug out from under them. It’s the opposite of feeling manipulated.”

The story and world of Thrones, Naegle says, is bigger than any one character. “Sean brings a giant following,” she says, “but Thrones is not just about the promise you’re going to see one of your favorite actors week in and week out. The star is the story.”

Some readers said that they felt tricked by the show’s marketing, since they thought Bean was the star and therefore untouchable. “Marketing is designed to bring people into something,” Naegle says.

Among fans of the novels, and those who were less focused on Bean’s character, the episode is winning high praise for its, um, execution. The episode titled “Baelor” is also being submitted for several Emmy categories.

“I knew it was coming. Still, it was shocking, horrific, and fantastic,” wrote @ninaberry on Twitter.

Ratings for Sunday’s episode are likely impacted by the NBA Finals and Tony Awards, though it will still be interesting to try and compare the numbers to next week’s season finale and see if outraged viewers make good on their promise and quit watching the show. Fan site winter-is-coming.net predicted newbie TV viewers will return, just like fans of the novel who famously said they threw Martin’s book across the room and then later picked it back up. “Lots of new viewers threatening that they won’t watch anymore,” the site tweeted. “I don’t believe them. They will be back.”

Overall, Thrones ratings have been rising during its first season, with a second season already ordered. Even with climbing viewership, Naegle says the network is sticking with its fairly conservative 10-episode order for next year. “We’d love to do more,” she says. “But it’s a very rigorous shoot. Doing more episodes might make it difficult to deliver the same quality.”
 6 years ago '04        #314
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
Around two years so far. The third and like..half of the fourth book actually take place at the same time, just from different point of views.
 6 years ago '04        #315
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #316
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
Honestly, Ned fu*ked up. He deserved to die. Well, maybe not "deserved", but he brought it upon himself by doing the "honorable" thing. That was his downfall.
 6 years ago '09        #317
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
Tyrion is the best character on the show.
 6 years ago '05        #318
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
fu*k Ned... what is up with my boy Drogo? Is he coming back as a demon type bad a.ss? When the Starks find out about Ned, sh*t is going to get real.

I wonder if they send Jamie's head back to the queen??
 6 years ago '05        #319
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
fu*k Ned... what is up with my boy Drogo? Is he coming back as a demon type bad a.ss? When the Starks find out about Ned, sh*t is going to get real.

I wonder if they send Jamie's head back to the queen??
I mean, I don't know what use they have for him at this point. They presumably captured him to trade him for Ned, but now thats Neds dead, I don't see why they would keep him alive. Idiots should have realized they might need Ned at some point. Now they executed him and they have nothing left to bargain with.
 6 years ago '04        #320
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I mean, I don't know what use they have for him at this point. They presumably captured him to trade him for Ned, but now thats Neds dead, I don't see why they would keep him alive. Idiots should have realized they might need Ned at some point. Now they executed him and they have nothing left to bargain with.
The only idiot is Joffrey. Cersei wanted to banish him to the wall.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago