New show "Game Of Thrones" premieres tonight (Sunday, April 17th) at 9 PM on HBO

most viewed right now
 130
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
I want to make a prediction, but if it ends up being right then people will accuse me of spoiling something (Even though I never read the books and have no clue whats to come), so I'm just gonna hold back and enjoy the show.
 7 years ago '08        #242
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Reppindaburghh said:
I want to make a prediction, but if it ends up being right then people will accuse me of spoiling something (Even though I never read the books and have no clue whats to come), so I'm just gonna hold back and enjoy the show.
then why don't you just post your prediction if you've never read the books

it won't hurt anybody, but then again we have some sensitive dudes on here
 06-07-2011, 02:25 AM         #243
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I want to make a prediction, but if it ends up being right then people will accuse me of spoiling something (Even though I never read the books and have no clue whats to come), so I'm just gonna hold back and enjoy the show.

I hear you. I have a few predictions, as well. Like I said earlier, I think a couple characters are as good as DEAD.
 7 years ago '04        #244
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 1549 1549
 Marccoogs19 said:
I predict that the Dothraki are gonna align with the Starks, while the wild people are aligning with the Lannisters.
this is what i'm thinking
 7 years ago '05        #245
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
since we are making predictions, I think little Arya will come back years down the line and k!ll Joffrey
 7 years ago '04        #246
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
 Sizzler01 said:
since we are making predictions, I think little Arya will come back years down the line and k!ll Joffrey
I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen as well. Arya is definitely gonna k!ll dude, she's gonna be ruthless with it too.
 06-07-2011, 01:59 PM         #247
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think my man Drogo gonna make it.
 7 years ago '05        #248
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Drogo the best character on this show. Last episode he was getting everyone pumped. This one, he was telling his home boy how he was going to k!ll before he did... "Beetles eat your eyes. Worms feed on your lungs"

That sh*t had me like

Butttttt, yeah, I think Drogo gonna get fu*ked up. It'll involve his hot a.ss wife. She'll get caught or something and he'll give his life for her... or some sh*t.

At first I was like at the Ned being dead sh*t, but now I kinda agree. I think Joffery will k!ll him and the next season may be set a few years in the future with Anya older. She'll be a stud and just fu*k anyone up.

Loving this show though... up there with my favorites. It's good that the views have gone up, so they'll keep it around for awhile (even if it wasn't meant to be).
 7 years ago '05        #249
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 JeeQ said:
Why did they have to k!ll my boy Syrio The Water Dancer. If only he had a real sword he would've wrecked them. I think I read someone say it was unrealistic for him to take out those guys with a wooden sword, not so. A wooden sword is basically a club, and a club is actually one of the best weapons to use against someone wearing plate armor. Hit a guy wearing a metal helmet with enough blunt force trauma and he gets his skull rocked, nightie night.

The ice zombies were a nice twist. I was beginning to wonder when this show would dip more into the fantasy realm, so far it's been very grounded in reality.

Drogo is winning me over more and more every week. Other then Tyrion and Snow he's the most interesting character on the show to me.

I doubt we've seen the last of Barristan either. When Joffrey removed him from Captain of the Guard I thought he was actually going to make a move for a minute there. He's one of the few that know the truth about Eddard, no way he fades quietly away.

Also I'm sure Arya stabbing that boy through is going to come back in some way. It was sudden for sure, came out of no where and now Arya has slain her first opponent.
Yeah. This is the only way I can see Ned living. If he rounds some men up and helps him escape. Then goes to the Starks' side of the war.

I know he's a prick, but Jamie Lanister is also a bad a.ss character. I wanna see him actually f!ght (ned f!ght don't count) and see how bad a.ss he really is. Him and Drogo f!ghting would be
 7 years ago '05        #250
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 JeeQ said:
Why did they have to k!ll my boy Syrio The Water Dancer. If only he had a real sword he would've wrecked them. I think I read someone say it was unrealistic for him to take out those guys with a wooden sword, not so. A wooden sword is basically a club, and a club is actually one of the best weapons to use against someone wearing plate armor. Hit a guy wearing a metal helmet with enough blunt force trauma and he gets his skull rocked, nightie night.

The ice zombies were a nice twist. I was beginning to wonder when this show would dip more into the fantasy realm, so far it's been very grounded in reality.

Drogo is winning me over more and more every week. Other then Tyrion and Snow he's the most interesting character on the show to me.

I doubt we've seen the last of Barristan either. When Joffrey removed him from Captain of the Guard I thought he was actually going to make a move for a minute there. He's one of the few that know the truth about Eddard, no way he fades quietly away.

Also I'm sure Arya stabbing that boy through is going to come back in some way. It was sudden for sure, came out of no where and now Arya has slain her first opponent.
they went away from the scene, im thinking he doesn't die
 7 years ago '05        #251
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I was just about to say that. You never see him die.
 7 years ago '04        #252
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
I think the only way Ned can survive, is if the Dothraki arrive in Kings Landing, before they get to k!ll him.

While most people think that Aryia is gonna murk Joffrey, honestly i think that it is gonna be Sansa who ends up doing the deed. Remember that Joffrey was responsible for her wolf being k!lled. Even though she is an airhead bopper right now, I think she is gonna come to her senses and see how horrible the Lannisters are. Nobody is expecting this to happen, which is why i think its gonna happen.

Arya will be a G though in the future. Besides Drago, she is the best character on the show. When she gets older she's gonna be awesome.
 7 years ago '04        #253
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 1549 1549
damn i co-sign so much sh*t in the posts above this one, and below my last post. Also was i only one who thought Kat was going to slap her sister at point. Smh at that little kid still wanting to get brea$t fed.
 7 years ago '05        #254
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I dunno... but I cannot wait to see what happens.
 7 years ago '05        #255
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 booie4 said:
damn i co-sign so much sh*t in the posts above this one, and below my last post. Also was i only one who thought Kat was going to slap her sister at point. Smh at that little kid still wanting to get brea$t fed.
dude... I forgot all about that. When little man is sucking on that titty in an earlier episode, was that a real titty?

That has to be awkward for that older lady.
 7 years ago '09        #256
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
I'm thinking about reading the books.
 7 years ago '09        #257
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3824 3824
my fav characters in order:

1 - Tyrion Lannister (the midget)
2 - Arya Stark (the lil sword-f!ghting 1)
3 - Stark's "bastard son"
 7 years ago '05        #258
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 5_star_smitty said:
my fav characters in order:

1 - Tyrion Lannister (the midget)
2 - Arya Stark (the lil sword-f!ghting 1)
3 - Stark's "bastard son"
Thats my exact list.

 7 years ago '04        #259
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 1549 1549
 5_star_smitty said:
my fav characters in order:

1 - Tyrion Lannister (the midget)
2 - Arya Stark (the lil sword-f!ghting 1)
3 - Stark's "bastard son"
Switch 1 and 2 and thats my list. Believe it or not but Joffrey is growing on me, and i think he's gonna surprise a lot of people. <<*Not some type of spoiler
 7 years ago '05        #260
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
1. Khal Drogo
2. Tyrion Lannister
3. Littlefinger
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy