New show "Game Of Thrones" premieres tonight (Sunday, April 17th) at 9 PM on HBO

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 11 11
 NOCCOWT said:
robert dosent have a bastard child
nah, i'm pretty sure he does.
 7 years ago '04        #222
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
In the episode titled "Cripples, Bastards and Broken things"....I know what the cripple and bastard was referring to, but what was the "broken thing"?
 7 years ago '05        #223
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
GoT > the Wire.

Just the first seven episodes showed more t*tties than all five seasons of the Wire.
The fact that the amount of t*tties shown determines how good a show is to you proves to me that you are a complete moron.
 7 years ago '05        #224
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
just might go out like Rome, the production costs have to be high as hell
The ratings have been steadily increasing. Theres nothing to worry about.
 7 years ago '05        #225
space
space
And Joffrey is not King Roberts bastard child, if thats who you guys are talking about. You have the definition of bastard all fu*ked up.
 7 years ago '08        #226
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 5818 5818
 Reppindaburghh said:
And Joffrey is not King Roberts bastard child, if thats who you guys are talking about. You have the definition of bastard all fu*ked up.
Roberts bastard child was the boy working with the blacksmith. The one who said that he wouldn't sell his helmet to Stark

Joffrey is Jamie's bastard child :jay:
 7 years ago '05        #227
space
space

Episode was meh. That whole beginning part where dude was hitting people with a WOODEN fake sword, and they had TOP OF THE LINE METAL ARMOR SUITS on, and he is knocking them unconscious....that was some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen on television.

This show needs to slow down, though. It's strange to say, but TO MUCH sh*t is happening to quickly. They need to pace themselves better, and focus more on one or two individual stories per episode.
 7 years ago '09        #228
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 Reppindaburghh said:

Episode was meh. That whole beginning part where dude was hitting people with a WOODEN fake sword, and they had TOP OF THE LINE METAL ARMOR SUITS on, and he is knocking them unconscious....that was some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen on television.

This show needs to slow down, though. It's strange to say, but TO MUCH sh*t is happening to quickly. They need to pace themselves better, and focus more on one or two individual stories per episode.
episode didnt really do anything but set things up for the ending parts 9-12 of the show

i think that all the crazy sh*t happening together will somehow close in the end

we finally got a dosage of a white walker tho, u have to burn them fu*kers
 7 years ago '04        #229
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 FappingFapstar said:
episode didnt really do anything but set things up for the ending parts 9-12 of the show

i think that all the crazy sh*t happening together will somehow close in the end

we finally got a dosage of a white walker tho, u have to burn them fu*kers
Season's 10 episodes long.
 7 years ago '09        #230
space
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Season's 10 episodes long.

didnt even know
 7 years ago '04        #231
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 NOCCOWT said:
robert dosent have a bastard child
That was the entire point of John Arryn's death and the episode where Ned was reading the book of family lineage and seeking people out...
 7 years ago '05        #232
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Karl Drogo
 7 years ago '05        #233
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Reppindaburghh said:

It wasn't that bad. Helmets back than were made of lighter steel. Body armor was usually heavier. So it's not inconceivable that a solid piece of wood could give them a good a shot to the dome. No homo. However I would have like to seen him pick up a sword. Hopefully he lived through that. Because I liked his character.
 7 years ago '04        #234
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
Can someone post the GIF of Drago doing the fatality on that dude for talking crazy to him. That may have been the most awesome k!ll of the series.
 7 years ago '05        #235
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #236
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
 Marccoogs19 said:
Can someone post the GIF of Drago doing the fatality on that dude for talking crazy to him. That may have been the most awesome k!ll of the series.
Probably top 5 most awesome ever

that nig*a Drago is crazy

But dude is letting his blond wife influence decisions so much that his people might slowly start turning against him, guess it's the power of the P.U.*.*.Y

And @ Drago's right hand man pimp slapping the old lady because he felt she was talking too much...
 7 years ago '04        #237
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
Damn. So much is going on. i don't even know what to think. At the end of the episode i was just like

There are only two more ep in this season, they better rap this sh*t up nicely for me

Damn, i wonder where Arya stark is at. I'm not gonna front I'm kinda invested in these characters, I felt bad for them after that episode. The Lannisters got em boxed in. But the calisi and kahl drago might play a role in helping the starks.

calisi got kahl drago in check on the low..

Jeofrry is gonna realize pretty soon that he's not really in control. thats gonna cause friction.
I feel like i'm on the verge of figuring out what that 3 eyed raven/crow represents.
 7 years ago '09        #238
space
space
space
i want the little kid to walk again :(
 06-06-2011, 11:29 PM         #239
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastyNate718 said:
Karl Drogo
Drogo!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #240
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
I predict that the Dothraki are gonna align with the Starks, while the wild people are aligning with the Lannisters.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
95 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy