Rare Nas Interview In 1996 (Talking about the 2pac incident)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Yeah i know, but the kids in here act like Nas was Caesar and 2pac Brutus
 7 years ago '09        #42
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
Nas would of k!lled 2pac lyrically
2pac can't see Esco
 7 years ago '10        #43
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 King856 said:
fu*k that. Nas kept it 100. He coulda had Pac got, but he aint insecure and soft like Pac.

Pac got tough when he got w Suge>>>>> FACT
pac may have started making gangsta rap when he got with deathrow but pac being soft and ish

and Imma nas stan
 7 years ago '10        #44
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
nas is what pac was before his deathrow days

nas is no longer nasty or goes by the escobar persona he makes a lot more political ish
 7 years ago '10        #45
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
so this is the "sh*t on pac" thread? pac was soft?

are we really gonna act like pac didn't shoot those undercover cops in atlanta? granted he didn't know they were cops but still. how many rappers can you say have shot a cop?
 7 years ago '04        #46
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
AllHipHop.com: Not to open a sore wound, but what was it that made you and Pac fall out?

Snoop: We was in New York before Pac got k!lled at the MTV Awards and Angie Martinez had got at me in the park because Pac had just confronted Nas. Nas had about 50 n***as with him and Pac had about 30 n***as with him and Pac checked him, punked him in Central Park, I mean straight punked him. He went up to the n***a and told him, "N***a, look n***a." Nas said, "Hey Pac, I ainít got no problem with you man, I love your music." So Pac said, "Well look n***a, if you ainít got a problem with me, I got a record comin out where I diss you, Biggie, Jay-Z and whop whop whoop, and n***a if it ainít no love lost, n***a donít make no reply record, n***a and I wont come back at you no more." And it went down just like that, I was right there. I wasnít in the circle I was outside the circle looking right [in], so Pac is standing where you at, and he looking at me while he talking to [Nas], and Iím right behind Nas about four steps away.

Snoop: I got about fifteen n***as with me but we not trippin' we just watching, but Pac punkin a n***a broke him all the way down. So after that Angie Martinez get at me and she say, "Snoop I donít see you in the middle of all that and I say Iím not a part of that so she says would you come to the station and speak on it?"

^^^^ so snoop is not telling the same story here! not hard to see that!
 7 years ago '09        #47
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4582 4582
 King856 said:
fu*k that. Nas kept it 100. He coulda had Pac got, but he aint insecure and soft like Pac.

im jus sayin...wasnt Pac's case where shot 2 off duty cops way before death row? so obviously the n*gga didnt start "actin tuff" when he got wit deathrow....
 7 years ago '04        #48
TrapBoi 
space
space
Originally Posted by King856

MakaveliToDon91 said:
im jus sayin...wasnt Pac's case where shot 2 off duty cops way before death row? so obviously the n*gga didnt start "actin tuff" when he got wit deathrow....
not trying to call pac a super thug or anything like that and this is not anything to brag on but Pac actually caught MORE cases BEFORE he signed with death row. he was in trouble with the law and f!ghting on movie sets and hitting some rapper with a baseball bat and shooting two off duty policeman in atlanta, and spitting on cameras, and running aroud in the streets BEFORE he signed to death row. FACT is that he was about to go back to prison(like a week or 2 AFTER the vegas incident...if he never went to vegas he WAS definately going back to prison to do the rest of his sentence)for violation of something that happened BEFORE death row
 7 years ago '09        #49
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4582 4582
 TrapBoi said:
not trying to call pac a super thug or anything like that and this is not anything to brag on but Pac actually caught MORE cases BEFORE he signed with death row. he was in trouble with the law and f!ghting on movie sets and hitting some rapper with a baseball bat and shooting two off duty policeman in atlanta, and spitting on cameras, and running aroud in the streets BEFORE he signed to death row. FACT is that he was about to go back to prison(like a week or 2 AFTER the vegas incident...if he never went to vegas he WAS definately going back to prison to do the rest of his sentence)for violation of something that happened BEFORE death row
the only argument them n*ggas can make is that Pac was more vocal after death row...he talked more. but most of the crazy sh*t he did was actually before death row....while he was on death row he couldn't afford to get in too much trouble cuz his a.ss would have been servin years in prison...and thats because of all the sh*t he did BEFORE deathrow.
 04-17-2011, 06:51 PM         #50
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAC is my guy but y'all know nas would eat him lyrically. And I heard the whole queensbridge was on call when PAC popped off but that's what I heard
 04-17-2011, 07:09 PM         #51
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
snoop had a different story when he did the interview with allhiphop though. he was saying that pac chumped nas and nas didnt want it but then he did another interview and was basically saying pac chumped nas but nas couldve "pushed the button" on em if he wanted to but he let em breathe...so to speak
Son on ya last post u had snoop saying some wild ish. But I don't believe nas let PAC play him in new York with 50 of his mans come on fam the softest dude in the world is og triple og with 50 n*ggaz
 7 years ago '10        #52
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 RandyWave17 said:
Son on ya last post u had snoop saying some wild ish. But I don't believe nas let PAC play him in new York with 50 of his mans come on fam the softest dude in the world is og triple og with 50 n*ggaz
This was the same day, and as you can see, they was mobbin'

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #53
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,591 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Curtisimo said:
At the end of them nothing popped off between both of them cats

but lol@ Nas and Pac meeting at Central Park How many places did these n*ggaz meet and confront each other?

they met before it was written came out and then again a few days before he got shot
 04-17-2011, 07:22 PM         #54
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damm thats some crazzy sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #55
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 King856 said:
Pac wasnt mobbin. did you hear snoop? Nas gave them a pass. this is Pac's homie telling yall and you stans still in denial
"Snoop: We was in New York before Pac got k!lled at the MTV Awards and Angie Martinez had got at me in the park because Pac had just confronted Nas. Nas had about 50 n*ggas with him and Pac had about 30 n*ggas with him and Pac checked him, punked him in Central Park, I mean straight punked him. He went up to the n*gga and told him, "n*gga, look n*gga." Nas said, "Hey Pac, I ainít got no problem with you man, I love your music." So Pac said, "Well look n*gga, if you ainít got a problem with me, I got a record comin out where I diss you, Biggie, Jay-Z and whop whop whoop, and n*gga if it ainít no love lost, n*gga donít make no reply record, n*gga and I wont come back at you no more." And it went down just like that, I was right there. I wasnít in the circle I was outside the circle looking right [in], so Pac is standing where you at, and he looking at me while he talking to [Nas], and Iím right behind Nas about four steps away."-Snoop Dogg

This is Snoop Dogg's interview for the source in 2005, funny huh?

Funny how his story is kinda changed. He was talking like Pac broke Nas down, then he suckin Nas d*** talkin' bout he was gangsta because he didn't push the button, he gave Pac a pass. Which story is it Snoop?
 04-17-2011, 07:36 PM         #56
bklynUSA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he told me he was gonna hear a lot of things I said about him.
 7 years ago '04        #57
TrapBoi 
space
space
 RandyWave17 said:
Well SON I didn't have snoop saying anything. That's an official interview HE did with allhiphop. U can go look it up...search for it...its there. Not hard to find. I was Jst posting that to show that snoop stories don't match up. When he first told the story it was different from the way he told it on the interview that TS posted. What's real and fake....well u have to make that choice on ur own
 7 years ago '04        #58
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
 ManWithoutFear! said:
more proof that Hip Hop = Pro Wrestling
right...........pac and nas is my fav rappers but pac was to much of a actor n*ggas didnt like that sh*t
 7 years ago '09        #59
Upryza863 
space
space
$709 | Props total: 2 2
Man Nas Got Dissed By Every1 2Pac, Biggie, Jay-Z Damn But Snoop Makes Him Sound Like Da Man :dizzy:
 7 years ago '08        #60
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17221 17221
sound like 2pac would do that, this was 3 days before died
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy