Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2011, 04:23 PM         #161
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
what n*gga over the age of 14 still says hater
Maino
 7 years ago '10        #162
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

04-17-2011, 04:25 PM         #163
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
Boxden, why you treat me like animal?
 7 years ago '09        #164
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
It's kind of foolish to say language doesn't mean anything just to say some off the wall sh*t. In my opinion, you're just being shocking for the sake of being shocking I understand what some of you are trying to say, but it just seems like such a wordy explanation of how you're getting caught up in someone else's fairytale revolution.

[video - click to view]

It's actually a lot bigger than that.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 04-17-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 04-17-2011, 04:38 PM         #165
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Tyler the creator calls himself a Unicorn, and he believes that sh*t. Are ya'll gonna send him hate mail because you can't stand unicorns and want him dead over it?

Tyler believes that anything you can imagine is eventually reality, he's a unicorn therefore he's not limited to anything because his imagination is his reality.

Lil B does this in another way, he's a f*ggot, pretty bi*ch, god, etc, because these are just words. Words that people act on and respond to and hate or love. In the end, they're just words and literally do nothing until they are manifested in an action.

But scores of people with the maturity of an 8 year old respond with "I knew he's gay, that proves it!".

Guess what? You weren't going to make him successful in the first place. You were always a spectator, and the people that actually "get it" did from day 1, and were going to buy a ticket to his show, listen to his albums, where no homos3xual content exists other than references to being a f*ggot, bi*ch, etc which again, were always and only ever just words.

So keep hating young bi*ch!
You're either thinking too much on the topic or you're trying to justify the fact that you support a homos3xual so you don't get made of.

basedhiphop said:
damn this man is fu*king #based. crown him, tropical doves, ALL THAT
He's calling Lil B a liar. As far as I know, that not based at all.
 04-17-2011, 04:40 PM         #166
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope Lil B's 1st tour stop with this album is in Jamaica..it'll be a hit....
 7 years ago '09        #167
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Satire said:
You're either thinking too much on the topic or you're trying to justify the fact that you support a homos3xual so you don't get made of.
I was down with Lil B when called himself a f*ggot, pretty bi*ch, god, elen degeneres, what makes you think I'm worried about "I'm gay".

The sh*t I'm saying is the topic of endless academic discussions.

Watch the lecture by Stuart Hall I posted above, it's 7 parts and you'd see I haven't touched the amount of "thinking" that can be done on subjects of language in relation to society.
 7 years ago '10        #168
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 basedhiphop said:
you sound like a dumb-smart n*gga and have definitely never taken a logic class. ease off the keyboard.
Hush, pretty much everything you type makes no sense.
 7 years ago '10        #169
basedhiphop 
space
space
society is controlled through language

Noam Chomsky said so, and so did Jared Loughner
 7 years ago '09        #170
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
hope Lil B's 1st tour stop with this album is in Jamaica..it'll be a hit....
Does your homophobia stem from your belief that many of the elites practice homos3xual initiations and acts?

You really think you can spread any knowledge to people with such a deep rooted hatred toward regular people acting on instincts that are as natural to them as our instincts toward women are?
 04-17-2011, 04:49 PM         #171
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I was down with Lil B when called himself a f*ggot, pretty bi*ch, god, elen degeneres, what makes you think I'm worried about "I'm gay".

Watch the lecture by Stuart Hall I posted above, it's 7 parts and you'd see I haven't touched the amount of "thinking" that can be done on subjects of language in relation to society.
you're putting way too much stock into this kid & giving that imbecile far more credit than needed...this isn't Tupac Shakur,Eminem Biggie or Nas...in-depth analysis isn't needed to find out what message a guy who shows homos3xual tendencies is trying to convey..

sometimes if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's just a duck...
 04-17-2011, 04:50 PM         #172
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:

I understood everything you said, and while it may have some truth to it, it doesn't mean much.

Word are what we define them as. We define gay as a homos3xual. You do, I do, the people in this thread do, Lil B does too. He called himself gay meaning he is a homos3xual. No further explanation needed. It stops there.
 7 years ago '11        #173
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 basedhiphop said:
society is controlled through language

Noam Chomsky said so, and so did Jared Loughner
George Orwell wrote about that ish too.
 7 years ago '10        #174
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Omg, BasedGod can
[spoiler - click to view]

fu*k my bi*ch!
 7 years ago '10        #175
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 ImageOfTruth said:
Based on your reasoning we also have droves of evidence Lil B is straight because the majority of his freestyles make reference to women sucking his d!ck or him fu*king women.

What's your point again?
My point was that we don't know whether Lil B is 100% gay or not. He provides evidence that he is gay based on some of the things he says, whether he means it or not. Yes, he does say things that provided evidence that he likes women, but guess what, all that means is that he MAY like men and women, which means he is bis3xual, which in my eyes means gay.
 7 years ago '10        #176
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
you're putting way too much stock into this kid & giving that imbecile far more credit than needed...this isn't Tupac Shakur,Eminem Biggie or Nas...in-depth analysis isn't needed to find out what message a guy who shows homos3xual tendencies is trying to convey..

sometimes if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's just a duck...
> call eminem "deep"
> listen to Alex Jones
> have no understanding of Lil B's postmodern approach
 04-17-2011, 04:53 PM         #177
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Does your homophobia stem from your belief that many of the elites practice homos3xual initiations and acts?

That's only the secondary cause. His homophobia mostly just stems from his own repressed urges.
 04-17-2011, 04:53 PM         #178
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:

You really think you can spread any knowledge to people with such a deep rooted hatred toward regular people acting on instincts that are as natural to them as our instincts toward women are?
that term homophobia doesn't apply to me,because that term alone already acts as an excuse for abhorrent behavior..look at the ppl behind putting that term together...you think it's mere coincidence that homos3xuality is so rampant in hollywood and in the music industry right now & that anyone who dare speaks against it is immediately shunned?

and yes the Elite engage in all sorts of perverse homo-erotic behavior...

basically anything the Illuminati is for..i'm completley against...homos3xuality included...
 7 years ago '10        #179
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
that term homophobia doesn't apply to me,because that term alone already acts as an excuse for abhorrent behavior..look at the ppl behind putting that term together...you think it's mere coincidence that homos3xuality is so rampant in hollywood and in the music industry right now & that anyone who dare speaks against it is immediately shunned?

and yes the Elite engage in all sorts of perverse homo-erotic behavior...

basically anything the Illuminati is for..i'm completley against...homos3xuality included...

[video - click to view]

04-17-2011, 04:56 PM         #180
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aka ReeSe said:
Omg, BasedGod can
[spoiler - click to view]

fu*k my bi*ch
with this recent album title it'll be fu*k my homie basedgod...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy