Lil B reveals the title of his new album... "I'm Gay"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 ImageOfTruth said:
Words have no meaning, society gives them meaning. One generation thought a f*g was a cigarette, bundle of sticks, etc. Later it became that f*g was a gay person. When did f*g ever have meaning? When it meant cigarette/sticks, or when it meant being gay? Or did it ever have a meaning outside of what dominant society said it meant at the time?

You don't get it?

Are you college/university educated? We go over this sh*t in like year 1.
thats because they used to burn gay people in the middle ages with the bunch of sticks and said put them in with the rest of the f*gots.

at least thats what i heard it came from
 04-17-2011, 03:57 PM         #142
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
thats because they used to burn gay people in the middle ages with the bunch of sticks and said put them in with the rest of the f*gots.

yes that does seem to the word's etymology, from what we know, i think
 04-17-2011, 03:58 PM         #143
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
damn this man is fu*king #based. crown him, tropical doves, ALL THAT
Tropical Doves
 7 years ago '04        #144
space
space
i wonder how a gay person fells about some n*gga saying he is a princess and sh!t and not being gay at all

most of the time they want you to be real with you sh!t and this n*gga faking it

7 years ago '09        #145
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 justinjones said:

Yeah but the a.ssociation still says something does it not? Sticks are a.ssociated with gays because sticks are used to burn them?

How backwards is society if those are the terms in which we relate words to the other?

Everyone is a minority in some way, you better stand up for someone else's right cause one day you might be on the wrong end of the accepted forms of hatred.
 7 years ago '09        #146
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
n*gga please

Im done with this nonsense
If you read that sh*t and that's all you can say than it's all good, I understand
 7 years ago '11        #147
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #148
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
this guy is the biggest troll in the history of rap.
 7 years ago '10        #149
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 ImageOfTruth said:
I still don't see how saying "I'm gay" then proceeding to live life as a straight man can actually make someone homos3xual.

At what point does saying you're gay take precedence over actually engaging in homos3xual behavior?

Ya'll lost me on this sh*t, cause you dudes are acting like 3rd graders, "he's gay!". Are you old enough to critically understand that the words "I'm gay" don't make you a homos3xual unless you really are one?

Put up the evidence that Lil B is in fact a homos3xual out side of the language that he uses, and I'll take my statement back. Until then, ya'll are the reason why he'd make a comment like this. Saying "I'm gay" or "I'm God" are one in the same, just words that effectively have no meaning but cause the reaction that bought him his house, car, chain, lifestyle.

#winning.
Your argument is flawed. Based of your argument when Lil B says he is not gay, his words have no meaning, so basically there is no way to definitively tell whether he is not gay. We can imply that he is gay based on the evidence that he provides. In general no straight man would call himself a pretty bi*ch, or say that he would fu*k a man in the a.ss. Based off his statements, whether or not if he means them or not, he provides evidence that he MIGHT be gay because he is saying things that are not consistent with being a straight male.
 7 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Yeah but the a.ssociation still says something does it not? Sticks are a.ssociated with gays because sticks are used to burn them?

How backwards is society if those are the terms in which we relate words to the other?

Everyone is a minority in some way, you better stand up for someone else's right cause one day you might be on the wrong end of the accepted forms of hatred.
it was like you had the witch trials and all that bullsh!t so they get burned or water tortured or whatever. they considered gay people witches too but they was just burned with what trash it was and that included the sticks. which is how the term came up.

so what you saying that lil b is trying to make the word like black people did with the word n!gga?

i still don't see this working because the dude is not gay. its not like gay people are flipping the word gay/fagget/dyke and making it acceptable for them.

it seems more that he is making a mockery of em
 7 years ago '10        #151
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 1dcsailor said:
Your argument is flawed. Based of your argument when Lil B says he is not gay, his words have no meaning, so basically there is no way to definitively tell whether he is not gay. We can imply that he is gay based on the evidence that he provides. In general no straight man would call himself a pretty bi*ch, or say that he would fu*k a man in the a.ss. Based off his statements, whether or not if he means them or not, he provides evidence that he MIGHT be gay because he is saying things that are not consistent with being a straight male.
you sound like a dumb-smart n*gga and have definitely never taken a logic class. ease off the keyboard.
 04-17-2011, 04:10 PM         #152
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

it seems more that he is making a mockery of em [/B]
but, given how homophobic rap is, for a straight rapper to come out and say "yeah call me gay, there's nothing wrong with that, so what" is a huge co-sign. I see what you're saying, but in the context of hip-hop's homophobic environment, it's a lil more complicated I think..
 7 years ago '09        #153
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 1dcsailor said:
Based on your reasoning we also have droves of evidence Lil B is straight because the majority of his freestyles make reference to women sucking his d!ck or him fu*king women.

What's your point again?
 04-17-2011, 04:12 PM         #154
DL95  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Attention wh0ore.....just come out with the album or shut the fu*k up im tired people hyping up debut albums that never come out
 04-17-2011, 04:13 PM         #155
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so this is what hip hop has come too huh?

Game needs to shed some more tears for hip hop...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #156
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Remember when Nas tried to release the N, but eventually made it "Untitled"?

He was trying to say the same thing about language.
 7 years ago '10        #157
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
so this is what hip hop has come too huh?

Game needs to shed some more tears for hip hop...
go watch your Alex Jones dramas, bro. leave the heavy thinking to others
 04-17-2011, 04:16 PM         #158
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
go watch your Alex Jones dramas, bro. leave the heavy thinking to others

[pic - click to view]

you'll be sorry when you're looking down the barrel of an NWO robot-police's depopulation laser
 7 years ago '10        #159
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Slickems said:

[pic - click to view]

you'll be sorry when you're looking down the barrel of an NWO robot-police's depopulation laser
didnt you hear? there's no more depopulation lasers. George Soros is just funding the education system/news media/entertainment to have a PRO-HOMOs3xUAL AGENDA and then white American men will stop having children (and being the sole beacon of light in this dark, dark world), and society will implode.
 04-17-2011, 04:20 PM         #160
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's kind of foolish to say language doesn't mean anything just to say some off the wall sh*t. In my opinion, you're just being shocking for the sake of being shocking I understand what some of you are trying to say, but it just seems like such a wordy explanation of how you're getting caught up in someone else's fairytale revolution.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy