Lil B reveals the title of his new album... "I'm Gay"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
"So, it's like, I'm a f*ggot because I'm so not a f*ggot. I can say I'm a f*ggot. I can say I'm the gayest bi*ch on Earth. And I'm so not gay, it's obvious. I know from my deepest core that I'm very far from gay. So I can say I'm the bi*ch queen that fu*ks cows. I'm not."

7 years ago '09        #122
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 D.S.O.M. said:
whats the use of using ANY words at all, if they dont really mean anything then?

the logic doesnt make sense

lol this n*gga got yall gone
Same if I call you a f*ggot.

You instantly disregard the word and its meaning because you believe it doesn't apply to you.

Language is used to oppress us and is a vehicle for social control, if I tell you I'm Gay and you believe me. You believed the words, and were misled.

Language historically has been used to define who gets rights, who's a citizen and who is an outsider.

Deal with it dude, language has no meaning other than what we give it.
 04-17-2011, 03:24 PM         #123
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol so this is real after all?

"hoez on my d!ck cause i look like grandma"

7 years ago '09        #124
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Tyler the creator calls himself a Unicorn, and he believes that sh*t. Are ya'll gonna send him hate mail because you can't stand unicorns and want him dead over it?

Tyler believes that anything you can imagine is eventually reality, he's a unicorn therefore he's not limited to anything because his imagination is his reality.

Lil B does this in another way, he's a f*ggot, pretty bi*ch, god, etc, because these are just words. Words that people act on and respond to and hate or love. In the end, they're just words and literally do nothing until they are manifested in an action.

But scores of people with the maturity of an 8 year old respond with "I knew he's gay, that proves it!".

Guess what? You weren't going to make him successful in the first place. You were always a spectator, and the people that actually "get it" did from day 1, and were going to buy a ticket to his show, listen to his albums, where no homos3xual content exists other than references to being a f*ggot, bi*ch, etc which again, were always and only ever just words.

So keep hating young bi*ch!

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 04-17-2011 at 03:29 PM..
 04-17-2011, 03:27 PM         #125
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how fu*ked up is that Lil B got his fanbase thinking words have no meaning....?..I don't even know where to begin to explain to you idiots why that's fu*ked up...
 04-17-2011, 03:29 PM         #126
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this is one of those arguments where you try & convince a man the sky is blue & no matter how much you try & point that out to him & it's clearly obvious to anyone with a brain he could careless & tells you otherwise..you dudes are lost yo...
 7 years ago '04        #127
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 ImageOfTruth said:
Tyler the creator calls himself a Unicorn, and he believes that sh*t. Are ya'll gonna send him hate mail because you can't stand unicorns and want him dead over it?

Tyler believes that anything you can imagine is eventually reality, he's a unicorn therefore he's not limited to anything because his imagination is his reality.

Lil B does this in another way, he's a f*ggot, pretty bi*ch, god, etc, because these are just words. Words that people act on and respond to and hate or love. In the end, they're just words and literally do nothing until they are manifested in an action.

But scores of people with the maturity of an 8 year old respond with "I knew he's gay, that proves it!".

Guess what? You weren't going to make him successful in the first place. You were always a spectator, and the people that actually "get it" did from day 1, and were going to buy a ticket to his show, listen to his albums, where no homos3xual content exists other than references to being a f*ggot, bi*ch, etc which again, were always and only ever just words.

and i believe they both saying dumb sh!t to try to be different
 04-17-2011, 03:31 PM         #128
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:

Tyler the Creator calls himself a unicorn cause he's a corny swag-jacker
 7 years ago '09        #129
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
man this is one of those arguments where you try & convince a man the sky is blue & no matter how much you try & point that out to him & it's clearly obvious to anyone with a brain he could careless & tells you otherwise..you dudes are lost yo...
Words have no meaning, society gives them meaning. One generation thought a f*g was a cigarette, bundle of sticks, etc. Later it became that f*g was a gay person. When did f*g ever have meaning? When it meant cigarette/sticks, or when it meant being gay? Or did it ever have a meaning outside of what dominant society said it meant at the time?

You don't get it?

Are you college/university educated? We go over this sh*t in like year 1.
 04-17-2011, 03:33 PM         #130
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
the crackbaby generation is ALL fu*ked up. They had to deal watching their mom suck c*ck for rock all their lives,now they think sucking c*ck is cool.
 04-17-2011, 03:33 PM         #131
SnorlaxLevel100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its just ironic that hes from the bay , some of the worst cities in the usa there and he what is repping them :banghead:
 7 years ago '10        #132
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 ImageOfTruth said:

damn this man is fu*king #based. crown him, tropical doves, ALL THAT
 7 years ago '10        #133
basedhiphop 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
this dude gets his news about the "homos3xual agenda conspiracy" from ALEX JONES

all of you dumbass black people in this topic showing a lack of understanding towards Lil B are taking your cues from WHITE CONSERVATIVE RACIST CRACKERS

son, I was listening to the Alex Jones podcast this morning and for the last couple days and that sh*t is retarded. you listen to that then come to this forum and spout BS.

k!ll yourself, #unbasedmoment
 7 years ago '10        #134
basedhiphop 
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Words have no meaning, society gives them meaning. One generation thought a f*g was a cigarette, bundle of sticks, etc. Later it became that f*g was a gay person. When did f*g ever have meaning? When it meant cigarette/sticks, or when it meant being gay? Or did it ever have a meaning outside of what dominant society said it meant at the time?

You don't get it?

Are you college/university educated? We go over this sh*t in like year 1.
no, these dudes are not educated. their education comes from sh*tty hip-hop and youtube conspiracy theory videos.
 7 years ago '04        #135
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
Boxden n*ggas is a special kinda slow i swear... Long live the Based God
 7 years ago '09        #136
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

wow@ imageoftruth your trying so hard to relate to these dudes its like basically you believe any thing anybody tells you.
Depends, do you watch CNN for your daily dose of news? If yes, I could tell you the same sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #137
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
whats the meaning of a hater?
 7 years ago '04        #138
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
 Lupe Hunter said:
All I heard Was Lil B and New Album

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #139
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
so what are we typing if words have no meaning?

how do you comprehend what I'm saying?

I undersatnd the the point youre trying to get across but youre doing it badly.

I'm hater or am I? according to you it doesnt matter right?
We live within societal constructs of language, if I declare a war, I may not mean it but the opposing side understands what the word "war" entails, and prepares to attack me. In that way, of course words have power, they eventually manifest actions.

But the same way that racists in the 30 and 40's used the racial slurs to categorize and define what a person of color was and was capable of, that only had meaning to those who believed the word had any truth to it. So how can racial slurs supposedly have meaning when their based on lies and stereotypes? It's impossible to say words have meaning without admitting first and foremost that they only have meaning based on society says they mean, and that meaning can and will change every single day. Therefore, there is no meaning, only what we think it is at any given point.

Did you know that homos3xual slurs are among the top reasons for heteros3xual male suicide? Being called gay over and over by bullies actually causes straight kids to commit suicide. The word literally has no meaning to their actual way of life, it doesn't apply to them, yet is powerful enough to make them rather die than be called it again. It could have been any word, as long as society hated that term as much as ours hates "gay" it would have produced the same effect.

Lil B is literally challenging this very concept and ya'll are playing the "bully" rather than seeing what good can come from it.

Also you're a hater, because we a.ssociate haters with the types of actions you do daily (ie, enter threads to create dissent, negative comments with no objectivity).

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 04-17-2011 at 03:54 PM..
 04-17-2011, 03:53 PM         #140
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
so what are we typing if words have no meaning?

The point is not that words have no meaning, it's that they have no inherent meaning
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy