Lil B reveals the title of his new album... "I'm Gay"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2011, 05:43 PM         #221
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
yea you see the type of childish fans this dude breeds?...the lowest forms of society are at Lil B shows..i'm certain of this...
 7 years ago '07        #222
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,655 | Props total: 38447 38447

[pic - click to view]

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6WR3T3NbjuPw9mCl
 7 years ago '07        #223
ynfante11 3 heat pts
space
space
$499 | Props total: 11 11
Cool Story Bro :cool-smiley-009:
 04-17-2011, 05:45 PM         #224
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
stop d!ck riding
everything is d!ck riding to you morons...having a warrnted negative opinion towards something doesn't make you a "hater" or a "d!ck rider"....it's makes you a critical thinking human being..it's shows you're able to ascertain between what's bullsh*t & what isn't...

you're clearly about 12..13yrs old tops...
 04-17-2011, 05:46 PM         #225
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
yea you see the type of childish fans this dude breeds?...the lowest forms of society are at Lil B shows..i'm certain of this...
Next thing you know, there will be pictures of him kissing on another dude (no homo) or a s3x tape will leak out (extra no homo) and these dudes will be like

"What is a kiss? It is only two body parts touching, like a hand shake. How is that gay?"

That's how I know these guys are faking it and trolling just to laugh behind a computer screen.
 7 years ago '04        #226
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Based suicide. Im off this wagon.

[Birdman]100

[/Birdman]
 04-17-2011, 05:48 PM         #227
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
you have over 10 posts in every lil b thread ever made
Lil B talks over a beat. Saying nothing that matter or even makes sense. He's a laughing stock.
 04-17-2011, 05:49 PM         #228
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1dcsailor said:
You're wasting time right now, let him be.
I don't mind. Sunday is my day to do whatever I like. This is fun to me lol
 7 years ago '05        #229
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
.. :lachen001:
14 pages and countin...

man, gay fu*kin sales!...
 04-17-2011, 05:52 PM         #230
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
and...
You ride the d!ck of an untalented person that you don't even listen to.
 7 years ago '05        #231
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Michael_Moore said:
no he isn't...because I know who those ppl are...those are real ppl that I can actually point out & be like..there's miley..etc" i'm a.ssuming he's likening their lifestyles to theirs right?....so why would I think he's not likening himself to that of gays as well when he says it?

listen if you say something..you have to be prepared to stand by it & deal with the outcome,whether positive or negative...if this dude was in front of a judge & for wtv reason told the judge to fu*k off...saying "fu*k OFF" I can a.ssure those words will have meaning along with consequence...

so this argument u Lil B stans are using about how "it's just words" is completely retarded...
So you couldn't leave your shell and say, oh he's a f*ggot? Ok.
 7 years ago '10        #232
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 Michael_Moore said:
no he isn't...because I know who those ppl are...those are real ppl that I can actually point out & be like..there's miley..etc" i'm a.ssuming he's likening their lifestyles to theirs right?....so why would I think he's not likening himself to that of gays as well when he says it?

listen if you say something..you have to be prepared to stand by it & deal with the outcome,whether positive or negative...if this dude was in front of a judge & for wtv reason told the judge to fu*k off...saying "fu*k OFF" I can a.ssure those words will have meaning along with consequence...

so this argument u Lil B stans are using about how "it's just words" is completely retarded...
This. Your words may not be true, but they damn sure do come with consequences. Go to a police station and say I'm going to k!ll every officer in here, you may not really mean it and you probably wont do it, but you damn sure goin suffer the consequences for using those words. When Lil B say the stupid sh*t that he say, y'all Lil B stans look stupid trying to defend him when his own words make people take him as a joke. If you say I'm a pretty bi*ch, or I'm Miley Cirus, or im going to fu*k Kanye, it doesn't 100% prove that he is gay but it sure as makes it seem that way. Yall stans need to understand that's why people call him gay/wack or whatever.
 7 years ago '05        #233
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
n*ggas gotta be up in here hot and bothered..i see satire and sh*t, u know he aint got miss a chance to talk about lil b..

i was on twitter, seen lil b retweet fans talkin about how much balls he got for callin his next project "IM GAY".. came over here... and damn..

n*ggas up in here hot and bothered..
 7 years ago '05        #234
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
Nothing but white people in that crowd.
I cant fu*ken stand this guy... dude is straight k!lling the culture..
 7 years ago '05        #235
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
lil b got love in the hood.. and the hood knows what it is in this industry, they know what it is to have haters, the hood know whats good with fu*kin witcha haters and make'n them even more disgusted, the hood know whats good with gettin that money.. the hood know whats good with courting attention at all costs in order to stir controversy.. keep eyes on you.. and get to the fu*kin money...

theres NOTHING lil b can do tarnish his image.. UNLESS he gets caught actually fu*kin another man..

until that happens.. his fan base will grow.. hood n*ggas fu*k with him to lil white girls fu*ki with him... and now he the first n*gga in hip-hop to have the gay community on lock..

smart a.ss lil n*gga... this sh*t is chess it aint checkers!

lil b cant lose.... his fans wont let it happen..:laughing9:
 04-17-2011, 06:07 PM         #236
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1dcsailor said:
This. Your words may not be true, but they damn sure do come with consequences. Go to a police station and say I'm going to k!ll every officer in here, you may not really mean it and you probably wont do it, but you damn sure goin suffer the consequences for using those words. When Lil B say the stupid sh*t that he say, y'all Lil B stans look stupid trying to defend him when his own words make people take him as a joke. If you say I'm a pretty bi*ch, or I'm Miley Cirus, or im going to fu*k Kanye, it doesn't 100% prove that he is gay but it sure as makes it seem that way. Yall stans need to understand that's why people call him gay/wack or whatever.
it's like these idiots are saying we just have words for the hell of it...like it's just something to do..

mark my words a s3x tape with Lil B & a dude will leak..& we'll have dudes in here talkin' about "it doesn't necessarily make him gay...you don't know if he was being held at gun point & forced to do that you're just a hater"....or maybe it'll be......"he's just thinking outside of the box..that's how he artistically expresses himself"...

just wait...
 7 years ago '05        #237
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
n*ggas mad he said "im gay"..

this sh*t is epic.. its like.. "ight im gay, now move on n*gga"...

haters HATE to move on.. they dont know what to say at this point..oh yeah prolly something like "he k!llin the culture".. bi*ch, WSHH is k!llin the culture..

and when all this LIL B discussion is over.. MORE VIEWS, MORE HITS, MORE PLAYS, MORE MONEY..

sh*t.. im worried as to what lil b can do to top this?? his next album gon be what.. "IM ULTRA GAY"??
 7 years ago '05        #238
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Michael_Moore said:
it's like these idiots are saying we just have words for the hell of it...like it's just something to do..

mark my words a s3x tape with Lil B & a dude will leak..& we'll have dudes in here talkin' about "it doesn't necessarily make him gay...you don't know if he was being held at gun point & forced to do that you're just a hater"....or maybe it'll be......"he's just thinking outside of the box..that's how he artistically expresses himself"...

just wait...
So you're now trying to say seeing Lil B either give or receive p*nis is the same as saying "I'm a f*ggot, I'm a Lesbian"? Illuminati retards.
 7 years ago '05        #239
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
im so happy lil b is apart of hip-hop..

BX wouldnt be sh*t without him..

real talk, who we gon talk about..wiz? joe budden? jay-z? the illuminati?

edit: ight im out.. mad i missed 14 pages of a repetitive discussion..
 04-17-2011, 06:13 PM         #240
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
So you're now trying to say seeing Lil B either give or receive p*nis is the same as saying "I'm a f*ggot, I'm a Lesbian"? Illuminati retards.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago