most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2011, 05:17 PM         #201
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
he also admitted to being god,the devil,justin beiber,miley cyrus, and paria hiton
Homos3xual is a way of life. Miley Cyrus is another human being. Anybody could be a homos3xual. Not anybody could be Miley Cyrus. What is your point?
 04-17-2011, 05:18 PM         #202
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
Bringing God into it isn't going to make this argument much easier for either of us. I believe in God, you may not. I believe God to be intangible. Belief is a whole different concept.

Anyhow, that's besides the point. Lil B is a homos3xual and admitted it. Why are you defending it?
what he said.........
 04-17-2011, 05:19 PM         #203
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I believe in a higher power, but Lil B saying "I'm God" or "I'm gay", those two statements are the same save for 2 letters. Why is one believed, and the other disregarded?

It's just empty language, I'm God means the same thing as I'm Gay to a person who is neither.
This applies to my above statement. Being God isn't a way of life. Being gay is...

He admitted that he is gay. Why won't you accept it? Don't respond if you won't answer my question.
 04-17-2011, 05:20 PM         #204
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
what he said.........
Kids just don't understand, lol.
 04-17-2011, 05:20 PM         #205
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
I have the nerve to question your age when you're still obsessed with child like conspiracy theories that I was into when I was a kid.

why do all of the callers on the Alex Jones Show sound like 50 year old children/idiots?
everything about you is child like from the way you attempt to illustrate your points..to your misguided views..you fu*kin' trolls are so annoying...last response to you f*ggot...
 04-17-2011, 05:21 PM         #206
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
Kids just don't understand, lol.
you a'int neva lie..
 7 years ago '05        #207
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Michael_Moore said:
that term homophobia doesn't apply to me,because that term alone already acts as an excuse for abhorrent behavior..look at the ppl behind putting that term together...you think it's mere coincidence that homos3xuality is so rampant in hollywood and in the music industry right now & that anyone who dare speaks against it is immediately shunned?

and yes the Elite engage in all sorts of perverse homo-erotic behavior...

basically anything the Illuminati is for..i'm completley against...homos3xuality included...
 7 years ago '10        #208
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 Michael_Moore said:
you a'int neva lie..
 04-17-2011, 05:24 PM         #209
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #210
space
space
Well, Brandon McCarthney is gay, God, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus. He's that famous. And when you meet him, he'll definitely say "Suck My d!ck Ho"
 04-17-2011, 05:26 PM         #211
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
this n*gga satire is a failed rapper that went to jail and got r*ped by based bubba
I've never tried to rap a day in my life. I enjoy my life and wouldn't change it for any amount of money or fame in the world. I would never end up in jail cause I'm not stupid and don't do anything that would land me in there. I don't know why you'd make such an accusation with no evidence to support it.

You on the other hand, ride the d!ck of a gay guy, that doesn't care about his fans, nor music. He's getting his money while you stan for him. I bet you'd let him r*pe you

I have proof for my accusations.
 04-17-2011, 05:30 PM         #212
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
n*gga your ride his d!ck you hate him but go in all of his threads

i have proof of my accusations
And how is hating someone riding their d!ck?

I don't praise him, I don't support his music. I don't give him any of my money.
 04-17-2011, 05:33 PM         #213
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the way this dudes stans are...you'd think ppl are calling him a f*ggot for no reason..like HE'S not the one that called himself a princess...like HE'S not the one that called himself a bi*ch..like HE'S not the one that threatened to fu*k kanye west in the a.ss..like HE'S not the one that says his album will be called "I'M GAY"

Michale Moore didn't make that clown say any of that...it's your hero getting infractions on his hetero license all on his own...
 04-17-2011, 05:34 PM         #214
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
you go in every thread and post 10 plus times, you giving him exposure
The thread's existence is giving him exposure. If I talked about him outside of his threads, you might have a point. Except I don't, and you don't have a point. Go sit in the corner and let the big boys handle this argument. You clearly are unable to participate like the rest of us.
 7 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
the way this dudes stans are...you'd think ppl are calling him a f*ggot for no reason..like HE'S not the one that called himself a princess...like HE'S not the one that called himself a bi*ch..like HE'S not the one that threatened to fu*k kanye west in the a.ss..like HE'S not the one that says his album will be called "I'M GAY"

Michale Moore didn't make that clown say any of that...it's your hero getting infractions on his hetero license all on his own...
So he's also Justin Bieber? He's also Paris Hilton? He's also Miley Cyrus? He called himself all of those things as well.
 7 years ago '10        #216
1dcsailor 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

This. End thread/
 04-17-2011, 05:37 PM         #217
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
your giving him exposure by bringing the thread to the top
Except, all I'm doing is bashing his music and his lifestyle.

You're confused on the definition of the term d!ck riding. You need to leave this thread. You make yourself look dumber with every post.
 7 years ago '10        #218
1dcsailor 
space
space
 Satire said:
Except, all I'm doing is bashing his music and his lifestyle.

You're confused on the definition of the term d!ck riding. You need to leave this thread. You make yourself look dumber with every post.
You're wasting time right now, let him be.
 04-17-2011, 05:41 PM         #219
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
So he's also Justin Bieber? He's also Paris Hilton? He's also Miley Cyrus? He called himself all of those things as well.
no he isn't...because I know who those ppl are...those are real ppl that I can actually point out & be like..there's miley..etc" i'm a.ssuming he's likening their lifestyles to theirs right?....so why would I think he's not likening himself to that of gays as well when he says it?

listen if you say something..you have to be prepared to stand by it & deal with the outcome,whether positive or negative...if this dude was in front of a judge & for wtv reason told the judge to fu*k off...saying "fu*k OFF" I can a.ssure those words will have meaning along with consequence...

so this argument u Lil B stans are using about how "it's just words" is completely retarded...
 04-17-2011, 05:41 PM         #220
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
stop d!ck riding
@ the irony of your post. You're dumb. I'll keep responding. I have no problem with it.

Lil B and people that pretend to like him are the laughing stock of the music industry right now. What are your feelings on that? How do you feel about wasting time and hard drive space downloading music that you don't listen to?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy