Lil B reveals the title of his new album... "I'm Gay"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #181
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Michael_Moore said:
who dare speaks against it is immediately shunned?
But why speak against it? It's someone's innate s3xual orientation, what's there to speak against?

Damn, if I have a kid that's naturally straight and Disney turned him gay I'll have a problem. But that hasn't happened to me, and I'll have to research whether that's even possible at all.

Until that time, there's really nothing to speak out against. It's like trying to speak out against race, good luck, you're just going to look like a bigot.
 04-17-2011, 04:58 PM         #182
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

basically anything the Illuminati is for..i'm completley against
then the Illuminati must be "for" having the capacity to reason above a junior-high level
 7 years ago '10        #183
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
This gotta be fake....i aint fukin wit this thou...
 04-17-2011, 05:00 PM         #184
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:

wtf does Alex Jones have to do with this f*ggots album title?

I'm not Alex Jones I don't speak for duke nor do I pretend to..if you wanna know how he feels about Lil B's new album title then just ask him... hit him up at
 7 years ago '10        #185
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
wtf does Alex Jones have to do with this f*ggots album title?

I'm not Alex Jones I don't speak for duke nor do I pretend to..if you wanna know how he feels about Lil B's new album title then just ask him... hit him up at
your whole approach is based off second-rate conservative John Birch Society conspiracy theories. and white-man made xenophobic paranoia.

how old are you? i grew out of the conspiracy retardation when i was like 16 or so, so if youre under like 20 i guess its acceptable.
 7 years ago '05        #186
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Kakarot said:
this better be a concept album...
How the fu*k does that make it better? Will the cover be 3 people doing the Dutch Rudder?
 7 years ago '09        #187
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Satire said:
Word are what we define them as. We define GOD as a divine creator. You do, I do, the people in this thread do, Lil B does too. He called himself GOD meaning he is a divine creator. No further explanation needed. It stops there.
Watch what I do here.

What's the difference?

[video - click to view]

04-17-2011, 05:06 PM         #188
SnorlaxLevel100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the end of the day , if you buy this album or even tell a girl you like lil b once everyone finds out the album title, you will be seen as a f*ggot. fu*k all the other sh*t yall talkin bout. why im listen to something thats goin to get n*gga looked at sideways
 7 years ago '09        #189
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 SnorlaxLevel100 said:
at the end of the day , if you buy this album or even tell a girl you like lil b once everyone finds out the album title, you will be seen as a f*ggot. fu*k all the other sh*t yall talkin bout. why im listen to something thats goin to get n*gga looked at sideways
sh*t, i'ma tell my girlfriend I like Lil B and she's gonna forget I fu*ked her every day of last week and leave me cause i'm gay!!
 04-17-2011, 05:08 PM         #190
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's funny...they say there's nothing wrong with the gay lifestyle..but when Lil B announced his album titled the crowd started laughing, himself included...I mean what's so funny?..I thought homos3xuality was serious business & not to be made a mockery of...
 04-17-2011, 05:09 PM         #191
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
your whole approach is based off second-rate conservative John Birch Society conspiracy theories. and white-man made xenophobic paranoia.

how old are you? i grew out of the conspiracy retardation when i was like 16 or so, so if youre under like 20 i guess its acceptable.
you've got the nerve to question my age when you're a fu*kin' stan/groupie?

unreal...
 7 years ago '06        #192
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
@ niccaz tryin to defend this f*ggot a.ss nicca

regardless sh*t isnt cool fucc lil b and his f*ggot a.ss fans
 7 years ago '05        #193
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 justinjones said:
if he really want to break down homos3xual barriers he would have a gay n!gga rapping with him. be featured on a song or something. he got a thousand of them so i dont even know if he even did that
What the fu*k do you think The Pack was?
 7 years ago '10        #194
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
you've got the nerve to question my age when you're a fu*kin' stan/groupie?

unreal...
I have the nerve to question your age when you're still obsessed with child like conspiracy theories that I was into when I was a kid.

why do all of the callers on the Alex Jones Show sound like 50 year old children/idiots?
 04-17-2011, 05:12 PM         #195
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SnorlaxLevel100 said:

lol at being spotted with an "i'm gay" album by onlookers who know nothing about Lil B or hip hop...it'd be funny to see cats explain themselves out of that one..to girls or dudes from the hood in particular..
 04-17-2011, 05:12 PM         #196
Satire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Watch what I do here.

What's the difference?

Bringing God into it isn't going to make this argument much easier for either of us. I believe in God, you may not. I believe God to be intangible. Belief is a whole different concept.

Anyhow, that's besides the point. Lil B is a homos3xual and admitted it. Why are you defending it?
 7 years ago '04        #197
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
but in the end Lil B is a terrible rapper.... yall n*ggas need to go n tell all the people u kno that ur Gay and then see how ok it is n tell em lil B said it n i GUARANTEE that you will b looked at as a f*gget from that point on. I kno i cant go where i b talkin bout yea i gotta get that new Lil B "im gay" album... Why is the world so lost??
 7 years ago '06        #198
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #199
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Satire said:
Bringing God into it isn't going to make this argument much easier for either of us. I believe in God, you may not. I believe God to be intangible. Belief is a whole different concept.

Anyhow, that's besides the point. Lil B is a homos3xual and admitted it. Why are you defending it?
I believe in a higher power, but Lil B saying "I'm God" or "I'm gay", those two statements are the same save for 2 letters. Why is one believed, and the other disregarded?

It's just empty language, I'm God means the same thing as I'm Gay to a person who is neither.
 04-17-2011, 05:17 PM         #200
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is how media desensitization works...the media has been force feeding the idea that it's cool to be gay for years & it's been done in incriments..bit by bit1st it was.being is fine..then..accept gay ppl...now not only is it cool to be gay...but if you go against the idea then that's ya a.ss #pause

you already see how quickly gangsta rappers are so quick to apologize saying they never meant to be homophobic..or what just happened to Kobe the other day..

and none of you...well some of you aren't receptive to what's going on...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy