(3) Dallas Mavericks vs (6) Portland Trailblazers - 1st Round

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win?
Dallas in 4 4 6.67%
Portland in 4 0 0%
Dallas in 5 7 11.67%
Portland in 5 4 6.67%
Dallas in 6 12 20.00%
Portland in 6 14 23.33%
Dallas in 7 10 16.67%
Portland in 7 9 15.00%
Voters: 60. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 chctynig2804 said:
yea he should have a ring jus like the kings should have one too from when they were screwed out the finals...n*ggas need to move on from it...that doesnt excuse the fact that the teams he helps put together underachieves like no other team in the league...come on now over a decade str8 with 50+ wins and you only have 1 finals appearance to show for it??? get outta here wit that, dude should have been got dirk's a.ss out for a real leader
Cuz "real leaders" are so easy to come by..............

What would you have done?
 7 years ago '04        #102
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Prodigy said:
Cuz "real leaders" are so easy to come by..............

What would you have done?
really?? how many times has dirk disappeared in a playoff series?? and like i said 10+ years of 50 wins and not a damn thing to show for it and this year will be no different...i respect dirk's game but he is not "the" guy to lead you to a championship
 7 years ago '05        #103
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
I like what I saw before dallas got into the bonus...then sh*t fell apart -___-
 7 years ago '11        #104
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 1029 1029
Mavs all day!!!
 7 years ago '09        #105
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Its just one game but the Mavs looked fu*king awesome tonight. I wanna see what they do after this game though. Tonight they had to come out like this with everybody saying they would lose and having a point to prove.

If they can keep this up for a whole series and Jason Kidd can score like this every game they can win this easy in 5 games. Gotta see how they bounce back the next game
 04-16-2011, 11:25 PM         #106
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
really?? how many times has dirk disappeared in a playoff series?? and like i said 10+ years of 50 wins and not a damn thing to show for it and this year will be no different...i respect dirk's game but he is not "the" guy to lead you to a championship
Actually Dirk has only averaged less than 20 points in a playoff series once. If you spent less time pouting like amber rose for pictures and more time watching the game you'd know that.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #107
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Its just one game but the Mavs looked fu*king awesome tonight. I wanna see what they do after this game though. Tonight they had to come out like this with everybody saying they would lose and having a point to prove.

If they can keep this up for a whole series and Jason Kidd can score like this every game they can win this easy in 5 games. Gotta see how they bounce back the next game
really?? i thought they looked sh*tty in the 2nd half until dirk started gettin to the line and portland blew it if anythin, they got great looks and jus werent converting, everyone but aldridge went cold and nobody aside from dirk did anythin in that 4th quarter, jason kidd had that 3 towards the end but portland is more than capable of takin them to 6 or 7

EDIT: 4th quarter not 2nd half, dont feel like goin back up and changing it
 04-16-2011, 11:27 PM         #108
DTRAIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mavs looked far from "awesome". They barely protected their home court, and needed the 2000 Jason Kidd to do so. Portland will take Game 2.
 7 years ago '04        #109
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
mavs got bailed out.....nba refs are a.ss.
 7 years ago '04        #110
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Actually Dirk has only averaged less than 20 points in a playoff series once. If you spent less time pouting like amber rose for pictures and more time watching the game you'd know that.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yes because amber rose doing a kiss for the camera is clearly her pouting as well...wow, u can count on a bunch of random n*ggas online to care about what somebody looks like like it has any relevance to anything...very clever tho
 7 years ago '08        #111
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
refs stole the fu*k out of this game lmao
 7 years ago '04        #112
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
Jason Kidd ain't gonna play like that every game, so there's that. Doubt Wallace has another game like that too. I don't really get why we keep Roy in that late in the game, especially when Rudy is hot.
 04-16-2011, 11:35 PM         #113
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
yes because amber rose doing a kiss for the camera is clearly her pouting as well...wow, u can count on a bunch of random n*ggas online to care about what somebody looks like like it has any relevance to anything...very clever tho
You're clever as well just skipping over the fact that dirks lowest ppg in the playoffs is 19. 19 ppg disappearing? You can count on random n*ggas online to not have a clue what the hell they're talking bout.
 7 years ago '04        #114
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
You're clever as well just skipping over the fact that dirks lowest ppg in the playoffs is 19. 19 ppg disappearing? You can count on random n*ggas online to not have a clue what the hell they're talking bout.
how many of those came in the 4th quarter...how many were in clutch situations?? anybody can look at a statline and say sh*t like that, bottomline, for all his scoring escapades how many championships does he have to show for it?? if ur gonna be a "leader" u gonna be criticized for when ur team fails even if its a team game...i mean sh*t if it wont for the refs callin a foul every time dirk got touched he wouldnt have done anythin in the 4th this game...congrats to the mavs but this series is stilll up in the air
 7 years ago '05        #115
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 Bouncer said:
dirk is a beast

Best pf in the nba
 7 years ago '10        #116
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
all the hate on the mavs.. lol salty
 7 years ago '10        #117
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 Ghettoquiz said:
dont say stat is better.....
 7 years ago '09        #118
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
When I said the Mavs looked awesome I meant defensively. I wasnt talking offensively. fu*k all the excuses you guys wanna throw out there the Mavs looked damn good as a team tonight. Even if Kidd doesnt do what he did somebody else will score like Terry or Barea. They held the Blazers to 81 fu*king points!!!!!

I was shocked at the Mavs I saw tonight. If that sh*t keeps up for a whole series they can win this sh*t in 5 games and I'm sticking to that. Before the series I didnt think the Mavs could play a game like this against a team like Portland.
 04-16-2011, 11:54 PM         #119
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mavs will win. And btw brewer didn't even play. #winning lol
 7 years ago '04        #120
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
When I said the Mavs looked awesome I meant defensively. I wasnt talking offensively. fu*k all the excuses you guys wanna throw out there the Mavs looked damn good as a team tonight. Even if Kidd doesnt do what he did somebody else will score like Terry or Barea. They held the Blazers to 81 fu*king points!!!!!

I was shocked at the Mavs I saw tonight. If that sh*t keeps up for a whole series they can win this sh*t in 5 games and I'm sticking to that. Before the series I didnt think the Mavs could play a game like this against a team like Portland.
yea they held them to a good 81 points but portland also is the slowest paced team in the league and are 24th in the league in ppg so that 81 doesnt surprise me especially when gerald wallace was non-existent but portland jus didnt execute at the end of the game, they had plenty of great looks they jus couldnt capitalize on it and the mavs also were well under their normal ppg too, and in a close game its anyone's ballgame

EDIT: free throws were the difference in this game...dallas shot 25/29 whereas portland was 9/13...otherwise portland shot better than normal with 46% to dallas 40% and it was pretty even in pretty much everything else

Last edited by chctynig2804; 04-17-2011 at 12:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now