(4) Orlando Magic vs. (5) Atlanta Hawks - 1st Round

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Prediction
Magic in 4 0 0%
Magic in 5 2 4.76%
Magic in 6 7 16.67%
Magic in 7 8 19.05%
Hawks in 4 1 2.38%
Hawks in 5 6 14.29%
Hawks in 6 14 33.33%
Hawks in 7 4 9.52%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #321
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
The team should start over. Get as much as they can for Dwight, fire the GM and Coach then restart. Now, if Dwight is cool with staying as long as the Coach and GM are fired then fire them and see what they can get for any player on the roster except Dwight. They've stuck with Jameer all this time and have nothing to show for it get his a.ss out of there too.
 7 years ago '06        #322
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I must be reading some of this sh*t wrong. You fools really think that Rafer Alston was beasting against LA in the finals that year? He had like one good game

Just wasn't their year
 7 years ago '09        #323
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
 youngskits718 said:
I must be reading some of this sh*t wrong. You fools really think that Rafer Alston was beasting against LA in the finals that year? He had like one good game

Just wasn't their year
You got to think, I'd rather have Rafer in there, who was playing better than Jameer, than to throw Jameer to the wolves, coming off of basically season ending surgery, out of basketball shape, and less chemistry with the team. Not saying Rafer was beasting, but he was a reason why they got the finals that year, the chemistry he developed with the team going into the post-season. Stan fu*ked it up by throwing Jameer in the mix, and he missed the last 50 games of the season. They should have just held him out, don't try and fix something that was not broke in the first place.
 7 years ago '10        #324
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 903 903
OK...

This is the last time I wanna hear "Howard" or "Nelson" and "cancer" in the same sentence.

The Magic game plan is to kick it to the post. Once in the post, either Howard takes a shot or kicks it out to an open shooter. Also, they run the pick and roll. End of gameplan. If anything, Stan VanGundy and Otis Smith is why the team is failing. I actually believed Otis, after the trades in December, that he wasn't done getting players because we needed more depth in the front court. fu*k you Otis, even if you dont visit this site.

Howard did what he was supposed to do. When the ball came to him, he took the shot because option 2 was taken away. Howard matched his career best in points. Jameer may not be the biggest gaurd, but he plays big. The second half showed what he is capable of. He takes it to the hoop and hits jumpers when he cant go in. You can't blame Howard for people missing shots. And if another dumbass says Howard cant play defense, im gonna..... I guess back-to-back Defensive Player of the Years dont mean sh*t huh?

Now, if you have an all-star on your team, would you expect them to want the ball in big games? If Kobe, Durant, Rose, Wade, or any main superstar on your team wants the ball when the team is down, are you gonna call them a fu*king cancer????(well, maybe Kobe) I could see if Howard wasn't making shots, but he was hot all night. He did what he gets paid to do and what's expected of him. Yall keep hating on him. Keep on denying him a league MVP. He is the only player you can definitively say is the best player at his position.

As for the game, its only 0-1 for the Magic. They will bounce back and win the next two games for sure. I, nor any other Magic fan, am not sweating this loss.
 7 years ago '04        #325
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
The skys falling!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #326
space
space
 youngskits718 said:

Just wasn't their year
Hopefully nobody was saying that he was beasting the Lakers. But, when he was able to play his usual minutes and role that he was getting before Jameer came back he kicked the Lakers a.ss. Van Gundy or Otis, whoever made the decision to play Jameer more than spot minutes was dumb as fu*k. They had great chemistry going and Jameer lost them two games with dumb a.ss plays on defense.

Oh yeah and Courtney Lee and Dwight Howard lost them a game when Lee missed that alley opp layup and Howard missed those two free throws at the end of the one game they were up and it would have made it a 2 possession game but he didnt and the Lakers won
 7 years ago '09        #327
space
space
 burgboi said:
OK...

This is the last time I wanna hear "Howard" or "Nelson" and "cancer" in the same sentence.

The Magic game plan is to kick it to the post. Once in the post, either Howard takes a shot or kicks it out to an open shooter. Also, they run the pick and roll. End of gameplan. If anything, Stan VanGundy and Otis Smith is why the team is failing. I actually believed Otis, after the trades in December, that he wasn't done getting players because we needed more depth in the front court. fu*k you Otis, even if you dont visit this site.

Howard did what he was supposed to do. When the ball came to him, he took the shot because option 2 was taken away. Howard matched his career best in points. Jameer may not be the biggest gaurd, but he plays big. The second half showed what he is capable of. He takes it to the hoop and hits jumpers when he cant go in. You can't blame Howard for people missing shots. And if another dumbass says Howard cant play defense, im gonna..... I guess back-to-back Defensive Player of the Years dont mean sh*t huh?

Now, if you have an all-star on your team, would you expect them to want the ball in big games? If Kobe, Durant, Rose, Wade, or any main superstar on your team wants the ball when the team is down, are you gonna call them a fu*king cancer????(well, maybe Kobe) I could see if Howard wasn't making shots, but he was hot all night. He did what he gets paid to do and what's expected of him. Yall keep hating on him. Keep on denying him a league MVP. He is the only player you can definitively say is the best player at his position.

As for the game, its only 0-1 for the Magic. They will bounce back and win the next two games for sure. I, nor any other Magic fan, am not sweating this loss.
He's the best at his position because there are no good centers in the league close to him. Who's the next best center, Bogut? Noah? Lopez? Not a lot of options to compare

But, I do agree that Howard isnt the problem for the Magic. Its the other players, coach and GM
 7 years ago '08        #328
100dollarman 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 359 359
GOOD WIN... Hope they get sweep
 7 years ago '04        #329
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,517 | Props total: 6198 6198
Hmmm, looks like Dwight's in da same position in Orlando as Lebron was in Cleveland
 7 years ago '04        #330
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 392 392
Good win last night ......As long as we don't let up and get greased by 25 next game we in good shape
 7 years ago '04        #331
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
We almost got eliminated by the 76ers in the first round the year we went to the Finals...
 7 years ago '10        #332
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 cali22buck said:
We almost got eliminated by the 76ers in the first round the year we went to the Finals...
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

exactly, we aint stressin over 1 loss.. its aiiight.
 7 years ago '04        #333
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,458 | Props total: 6044 6044
 cali22buck said:
this aint the same team or year
 7 years ago '04        #334
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
this aint the same team or year
We landed on the moon!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #335
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,736 | Props total: 6438 6438
I have faith in our squad!!
 7 years ago '10        #336
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
bump.. anybody else peeping this? I'm interested in seeing if ATL can continue to live up to there potential like last game
 7 years ago '09        #337
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,402 | Props total: 10521 10521
 DurtySoufReppin said:
bump.. anybody else peeping this? I'm interested in seeing if ATL can continue to live up to there potential like last game
Yessir. I love living in Georgia so I can watch these on the local channels. Still think it's bullsh*t that we're getting sh*tted out of national television for our game. Happens every year though.

ATL has the potential to get to the finals. IF we play up to it. Even being undersized, we can still make it happen with our good shot blockers. But we don't bring that energy every night and it k!llS our chances.
 7 years ago '10        #338
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
Yessir. I love living in Georgia so I can watch these on the local channels. Still think it's bullsh*t that we're getting sh*tted out of national television for our game. Happens every year though.

ATL has the potential to get to the finals. IF we play up to it. Even being undersized, we can still make it happen with our good shot blockers. But we don't bring that energy every night and it k!llS our chances.
I agree
 7 years ago '04        #339
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,736 | Props total: 6438 6438
 Chainz Graphics said:

:ducktales:

7 years ago '10        #340
space
space
 dj X said:
:ducktales:

their team has more potential than the Magic that's for sure

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 04-19-2011 at 06:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy