Birdman Response To Forbes List "I'm Banking Waay More Than 100 Million Thats Too Low"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I wonder what Master P's annual earnings add up to.

Is his net worth still 600 mil? That seem unlikely.
 7 years ago '07        #142
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4802 4802
 Steelers4Ever said:
FOH, you a Camel Warrior huh? All of that sh*t he got was because of his name. He got a deal with Reebok because the name Jay-Z could sell shoes, the champagne deal came from him shouting out Cristal all the time so they came to him and most likely said "since you doing it for free why don't you become a spokesman for us". He wasn't the first to own his own masters, he got that once he took over Roc-A-Fella and went to Def Jam. That Vodka deal was brokered by Dame.

Dame ain't broke that n*gga just got blackballed from the music industry because he's an as*hole. So he didn't want Cam to have the position because Bleek or Beans deserved it over Cam? Naw he ain't want Cam to have it because he was jealous. WTF Bleek or Beans ever do besides release some albums? Cam built Dipset from nothing, don't act like Cam didn't deserve that sh*t over anyone at the Roc. Yea Beans had State Prop but all he did was bring them n*ggas to the label while Dame said "we going to put all ya'll in a group. Your stanery for Jay-Z is kinda scary...this your girl ain't it?

your a baby warrior huh?
and everything baby got is becuz of weezy
and once again u dont kno wtf u talkin about.he didnt hav no cristal deal stanley.his champagne is ace of spades
who was tha 1st to own they own masters in gettin a deal from a major?google wont help u on this lol
his masters were owned by him,dame,and biggs,neva def jam
i dont think u kno what brokered means,and if jay didnt hav his name their wouldnt be no deals to broker

dame is broke,got his cars repoed an kicked out his crib.dame isnt blackballed.he isnt around cause he has nothin to offer witout jays name.he doesnt produce,or write.everything he has done post roc was a flop.from ddmg to dame dash films,to a crappy reality show which only got 1 season to his tryin to promote boxers curt stephenson,and jaidon codrington.not to mention him tryin to slide cam into that vp position at rocafella while jay was on vacation,and signin 50 acts to tha roc is what broke it up

your dumb a.ss just said jay was mad that cam got tha job ova jay,and now u tryin to act like u kno about what went on.stop it 5

dont be mad at me jay is more succesful than baby.be mad at baby.

"im still spendin baby money.yall n*ggas aint got my lady money"
 04-17-2011, 02:03 AM         #143
Baby13Payaso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know what you guys been talking about, but I know B.G. probrably thought about this sometimes. Can you sue a n*gga for not breaking even bread. lol
 7 years ago '05        #144
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19686 19686
 r.burgundy said:
baby wasnt sellin no damn 50k units out his trunk in 92-93.just stop that lol
jay and baby deals are nothin alike lol.baby got a deal for his company to distrubute music.he is a worker.jayz and live nation hav a partnership

and jigga aint hav to rip his n*ggas off for his sh*t.its a damn shame what he did to manyy,weezy,bg,juve and wayne

and show proof baby signed a 2nd 100 mil deal wit universal.when he got that deal in 99,tha music industry was boomin.jay got his deal when tha music is on its death bed
wtf r u talkin bout
is wayne weezy or is weezy wayne

who the fuc is manny what label wuz he on

the other hot boy wuz turk

Last edited by chi town hustla; 04-17-2011 at 03:50 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #145
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 69 69
A lot of back and forth about this, but maybe, to quote Hov, it's just a case of "Take what the Forbes figured and figure more/'cause they forgot to account what I did with the raw." Ya know? Who knows what Baby did to get that startup label money (or what he might still be doing). Just sayin ...
 7 years ago '04        #146
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
HOV $ > WEEZY $
HOV $ > BABY $

Hov won.

Wayne admitted it. Hov confirmed it.

/thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy