Birdman Response To Forbes List "I'm Banking Waay More Than 100 Million Thats Too Low"

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,348 | Props total: 8443 8443
Anyone that feels like he has to impress any and everybody in order to feel good about himself is insecure with themselves.
 7 years ago '11        #122
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
lol ain't sh*t changed, only dumb n*ggas believe in baby. Just read everyone who actually believes this n*gga...

"haters gon hate"
"stop countin another man's money"

etc... lmao comments of people who don't understand sh*t aka dumb people.

Like I said, ONLY stupid n*ggas believe in Baby, anyone with a sense of intelligence knows logic... you see the differences night and day between people who believe Baby and people who don't...

Baby cakin REGARDLESS, and I would do the same sh*t as him and lie to keep my name up... n*gga making his fans proud that's his fu*kin job.

What I believe is, there are a lot of stupid n*ggas and the hip hop fan base is mostly stupid n*ggas... so since they see a stupid n*gga like Baby cakin and playing this stupid n*gga persona off they feel good bout themselves because they feel like you can be a stupid n*gga and rich... it's like a sense of "I can relate to this n*gga."

What's crazy is, they probably including all his artists in his net worth (Drake/Nicki/Wayne) and n*ggas act as if he don't gotta pay them... he "spunt" their money.

lol
 04-16-2011, 06:30 PM         #123
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '10        #124
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Baby has more money then 100 million....
 7 years ago '05        #125
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 breakdowny2j said:
"let me use my money to buy more ignorant **** sh*t"
 breakdowny2j said:
"let me use my money to buy more ignorant **** sh*t, playbwoeh"

Nyuzi said:
Fixed
 7 years ago '07        #126
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,606 | Props total: 10570 10570
 r.burgundy said:
a n*gga stuntin tha hardest is usually frontin tha hardest.i love to see brothas gettin that money,but when u talk about buyin 8 mil $ cars and still got dudes u broke bread wit in tha projects,that sh*t is utterly disgustin.u stylin on your own people and for what?dudes like jay and puffy grew outta that sh*t by tha time they hit 30.dudes need to grow tha fu*k up at some point
Like I keep sayin I don't think dude have to lie about sh*t like that.Dude been gettin money for a long a.ss time.Every since I been on CashMoney Baby been the same way Stuntin.And what him taking care of n*ggas he broke bread wit got to do wit anything?That n*gga been having the same people round him since day one so I'm guessin he take care of his real friends.Meanwhile that n*gga Jay left n*ggas who put him in the game a long time ago (Jaz O).If anything that n*gga Baby way more loyal than Jay.That from the outside lookin in tho.I don't niether of them n*ggas.Baby Jus have uptown ways IMO.Being from New Orleans you can always tell the Difference between a Uptown n*gga and A Downtown n*gga.Them n*ggas are way more flashy then us.So its not a big thing to me.And you shouldn't look at it as a n*gga stuntin on you.It should be Motivation.That n*gga came from nothin like a lot of n*ggas and built a 100 mil dollar company.That's how I look at it.
 7 years ago '07        #127
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 pkilla111 said:
even if he was tho why would you say that edit :thats how u know he lyin
Yup cause last time I checked Forbes was the IRS
 7 years ago '07        #128
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Steelers4Ever said:
This sh*t is hilarious, I bet if Baby didn't have all those dumbass tats, talked like a civilized person and dressed like an adult everyone would be like "I could balee dat", but since he doesn't everyone who says "it might be true" has to be dumb.

Everyone is also saying "I believe Jay because he has proof" what proof that n*gga got? What businesses has he had outside of music that actually made money? Don't get me wrong the name Jay-Z or Shawn Carter does make money but the man does not. He is a "business man" but he is not a businessman.n
I cosign this sh*t like a motherfu*ker.If you look at Baby have pulled way better deals than Jigga but since he all suited up and sh*t must got more.n*gga have no Artist that have ever went Plat besides Cam,Ye,and Clue.He wasn't sharing profits wit not one but 2 other n*ggas for a while.Plus n*gga put him on while Baby started his own sh*t.Don't get me wrong Jig might have more money but at the same time he might not.Nobody know but them n*ggas I guess.
 7 years ago '07        #129
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Steelers4Ever said:
And those artists weren't even signed by him, Dash did all that sh*t. Roc-A-Fella, Roc-A-Wear all that sh*t was because of Dash. That n*gga Jay has failed at anything he has done outside of music.
U ain't lyin cause I can't tell you the last time I seen a n*gga in some Reebok S.Carters don't get me wrong the n*gga sold Rocawear and Rocafella and sign that deal wit Roc nation.But Baby done did way more but since he talk like he do and tatted up he must be lying and the first thing n*ggas gon say is he own the Nets.The Russian dude own Most of the nets and the small percent that Jay own is split between him and his partners.Not hating cause them n*ggas got way more than I prolly would ever see but its jus how I feel bout it that's all
 7 years ago '06        #130
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
he anit that rich
 7 years ago '07        #131
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 N.O.4Life said:
Like I keep sayin I don't think dude have to lie about sh*t like that.Dude been gettin money for a long a.ss time.Every since I been on CashMoney Baby been the same way Stuntin.And what him taking care of n*ggas he broke bread wit got to do wit anything?That n*gga been having the same people round him since day one so I'm guessin he take care of his real friends.Meanwhile that n*gga Jay left n*ggas who put him in the game a long time ago (Jaz O).If anything that n*gga Baby way more loyal than Jay.That from the outside lookin in tho.I don't niether of them n*ggas.Baby Jus have uptown ways IMO.Being from New Orleans you can always tell the Difference between a Uptown n*gga and A Downtown n*gga.Them n*ggas are way more flashy then us.So its not a big thing to me.And you shouldn't look at it as a n*gga stuntin on you.It should be Motivation.That n*gga came from nothin like a lot of n*ggas and built a 100 mil dollar company.That's how I look at it.
that aint tru at all.b.g,juve and mannie fresh had to sue his a.ss to get they money.and they all won,and aint none of them around no more.he had to make wayne pres of cash money cause wayne was about to leave.wayne just had to do a short sale on his miami home,and had a bentley repoed.his brotha gangsta is doin life and he got jammed up back in 04 i think.so if he was still buggin in tha hood,its obvious he wasnt gettin taken care of

and jaz-o did jay dirty,not tha otha way around.baby did manny,juve,wayne,and bg wrong.jay neva did bleek wrong

i personally dont see it as a n*gga stuntin on me.i do ok for myself.but otha dudes in tha hood,not so.do somethin for ya people otha than a b.s football team.sh*ts disgustin.i cant undastand how dudes be broke all tha wife,get some money,and giv that sh*t right back to these white mofo's.before i spend 8 mil on a whip,i would donate that to tha hood
 7 years ago '07        #132
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Steelers4Ever said:
This sh*t is hilarious, I bet if Baby didn't have all those dumbass tats, talked like a civilized person and dressed like an adult everyone would be like "I could balee dat", but since he doesn't everyone who says "it might be true" has to be dumb.

Everyone is also saying "I believe Jay because he has proof" what proof that n*gga got? What businesses has he had outside of music that actually made money? Don't get me wrong the name Jay-Z or Shawn Carter does make money but the man does not. He is a "business man" but he is not a businessman.n
Jay-Z, is on the verge of closing a deal with a concert promoter that rivals the biggest music contracts ever awarded.
Jay-Z plans to depart his longtime record label, Def Jam, for a roughly $150 million package with the concert giant Live Nation that includes financing for his own entertainment venture, in addition to recordings and tours for the next decade.

u get a 150 mil deal from music in 2008 u are a buisness man,and a buisness
back when baby was 32 gold, jay,dame and biggs were tha 1st dudes to own they masters from a major

sorry but baby cant fu*k wit hov at all
 7 years ago '04        #133
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #134
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Pleybwoi, I takes care of my chiren.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #135
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Steelers4Ever said:
As I have said before, what has this n*gga done outside of the music business? I never said that Baby was on the same level as Jay but for anyone to say "he's lying" is not looking at the big picture. Everything that Jay got now he owes to Dame, but I'm not knocking homie, he did his thing and now he cakin up, but that whole Roc Nation sh*t came about because he is Jay-Z. He wasn't doing none of the behind the scenes sh*t at Roc-A-Fella that was all Dame, why you think Dame was going to give that position to Cam and not Jay, stop nut huggin and look at this sh*t for real.
realest post today
yessir
 7 years ago '07        #136
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
that aint tru at all.b.g,juve and mannie fresh had to sue his a.ss to get they money.and they all won,and aint none of them around no more.he had to make wayne pres of cash money cause wayne was about to leave.wayne just had to do a short sale on his miami home,and had a bentley repoed.his brotha gangsta is doin life and he got jammed up back in 04 i think.so if he was still buggin in tha hood,its obvious he wasnt gettin taken care of

and jaz-o did jay dirty,not tha otha way around.baby did manny,juve,wayne,and bg wrong.jay neva did bleek wrong

i personally dont see it as a n*gga stuntin on me.i do ok for myself.but otha dudes in tha hood,not so.do somethin for ya people otha than a b.s football team.sh*ts disgustin.i cant undastand how dudes be broke all tha wife,get some money,and giv that sh*t right back to these white mofo's.before i spend 8 mil on a whip,i would donate that to tha hood
Can't compare B.G to Jaz.Baby knew bout B.G but they got close cause of Music.Jaz and Jay was friends before music.Plus B.G and Baby are back cool.Can't say the same for Jaz and Jay.Whatever the situtation was coulda been squashed all these years.But Jay prolly to Busy or/and don't give a fu*k.Gangsta is Baby step brother and dude been in jail way before 04.Before cashmoney even got a major deal.U can't control what another n*gga do.for all we know he coulda try 2 put that n*gga on and he didn't wanna change.Birdman is very active in the community.Dude give out school clothes every year since I can remember.They do sh*t for people every holiday.and Baby actually be out there most of the time.Don't know but never seen Jay do that.And speakin of stuntin wasn't Jay one of the first n*ggas wit a Maybach and a Buggotti?Plus that n*gga always on Vacation in exclusive places.That's not stuntin?Its the same thing they jus do it in Different ways.
 7 years ago '07        #137
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
Jay-Z, is on the verge of closing a deal with a concert promoter that rivals the biggest music contracts ever awarded.
Jay-Z plans to depart his longtime record label, Def Jam, for a roughly $150 million package with the concert giant Live Nation that includes financing for his own entertainment venture, in addition to recordings and tours for the next decade.

u get a 150 mil deal from music in 2008 u are a buisness man,and a buisness
back when baby was 32 gold, jay,dame and biggs were tha 1st dudes to own they masters from a major

sorry but baby cant fu*k wit hov at all
First off when Jay couldn't get a deal,Baby was selling 50k units independent.And not jus one time them n*ggas did that Multiple times.Why you think they got the deal they got.They didn't need a lable to move units.Second Baby jus signed a 100 mil contract a few years ago.But when u mention this first thing a n*gga say "You know he have 2 pay that back".But Jig signs a simular deal its "Oh he's caking".n*ggas never say he got 2 pay sh*t back.n*ggas act like the lable jus say"You know what.We was gonna make you pay this back but since you came here so well dressed were gonna let you keep this.Jus a token of our appericiation.Cause your Jay-Z".Both are the same type of deals but why Jigga get more credit for his?
 04-16-2011, 09:32 PM         #138
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #139
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Steelers4Ever said:
As I have said before, what has this n*gga done outside of the music business? I never said that Baby was on the same level as Jay but for anyone to say "he's lying" is not looking at the big picture. Everything that Jay got now he owes to Dame, but I'm not knocking homie, he did his thing and now he cakin up, but that whole Roc Nation sh*t came about because he is Jay-Z. He wasn't doing none of the behind the scenes sh*t at Roc-A-Fella that was all Dame, why you think Dame was going to give that position to Cam and not Jay, stop nut huggin and look at this sh*t for real.
1st rapper wit a sneaker deal,1st rapper wit a champagne deal,1st rapper to be a minority owner of a team,1st rapper to own his masters,which was unheard of in tha 90's,1st rapper to own a vodka,should i continue?

if all that sh*t was dame,then why is dame broke.sh*t wasnt dame.dame is just a n*gga like birdman.always talkin loud and flossin,so people think its him makin all tha moves.witout jayz,dame dash woould be tha person he is today lol

giv it to camwtf are u talkin about?u do know jay co-owned rocafella right?jayz stopped that cam sh*t cause cam aint put no work in.thats somethin he wanted to for bleek,or beans.get ya facts together lol
 7 years ago '07        #140
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
First off when Jay couldn't get a deal,Baby was selling 50k units independent.And not jus one time them n*ggas did that Multiple times.Why you think they got the deal they got.They didn't need a lable to move units.Second Baby jus signed a 100 mil contract a few years ago.But when u mention this first thing a n*gga say "You know he have 2 pay that back".But Jig signs a simular deal its "Oh he's caking".n*ggas never say he got 2 pay sh*t back.n*ggas act like the lable jus say"You know what.We was gonna make you pay this back but since you came here so well dressed were gonna let you keep this.Jus a token of our appericiation.Cause your Jay-Z".Both are the same type of deals but why Jigga get more credit for his?
baby wasnt sellin no damn 50k units out his trunk in 92-93.just stop that lol
jay and baby deals are nothin alike lol.baby got a deal for his company to distrubute music.he is a worker.jayz and live nation hav a partnership

and jigga aint hav to rip his n*ggas off for his sh*t.its a damn shame what he did to manyy,weezy,bg,juve and wayne

and show proof baby signed a 2nd 100 mil deal wit universal.when he got that deal in 99,tha music industry was boomin.jay got his deal when tha music is on its death bed
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy