Birdman Response To Forbes List "I'm Banking Waay More Than 100 Million Thats Too Low"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #101
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Waits for the IRS :laughing9:
 7 years ago '09        #102
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
bx accountants & lawyers with another thread they can sink their teeth into
 7 years ago '09        #103
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 King856 said:
U don't get paid for having ur song on the radio . All their sales don't equal eminem lol
 7 years ago '05        #104
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas mad cause he talkin about how much money he has, but thats what the interviewers keep asking him! what do you expect? haters gonna hate tho
 7 years ago '07        #105
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,626 | Props total: 10692 10692
 r.burgundy said:
when do u hear jayz talk about what he has in interviews
That's not his persona.He's more known for his music not his money.With Birdman he's more known for his money not his music.So of course he's gonna get asked about his money more that's his persona.Jay does makes comments here and there about his paper if he's asked.But my point was Jus cause 2 people have 2 different personalities dosent make that person less or more of a hustler.Some n*ggas like to stunt some dont.Jus cause a n*gga like to stunt don't mean he's not tellin the truth
 7 years ago '04        #106
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
believe dat playboy!
 04-16-2011, 11:15 AM         #107
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
In music actually. i read somewhere that they got a better deal than the beatles did with sony entertainment or something like that.
and thats a FACT
 7 years ago '04        #108
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
in actual real cash and a.ssets i doubt this dude even has any more than 25-50 mill and his worth is probably not much more more than that...

im from and live in new orleans and he the only nygga that talk about money like that...

the day will come where that nygga has to pay the IRS...watch how much back taxes he has to pay when that happens...self employment tax etc etc....
 7 years ago '04        #109
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
 Oh Finesse said:
all he's gonna do is go waste it on jewelry and cars.. and maybe some new lipstick for his son

He does waste a lot of money but spending it on jewelry really isnt a waste. The price of gold is stupid high right now so if you think about it, its not really a waste.
 04-16-2011, 12:34 PM         #110
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Baby talkin' bout all this money he makes, yet Wayne gotta sell his house because he can't pay some taxes....
 7 years ago '04        #111
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
He is trying to get audited or admitting to doing some illegal business. Im sure that list is from what people got on the books.
 04-16-2011, 12:41 PM         #112
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IRS about to go in
 7 years ago '07        #113
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 N.O.4Life said:
That's not his persona.He's more known for his music not his money.With Birdman he's more known for his money not his music.So of course he's gonna get asked about his money more that's his persona.Jay does makes comments here and there about his paper if he's asked.But my point was Jus cause 2 people have 2 different personalities dosent make that person less or more of a hustler.Some n*ggas like to stunt some dont.Jus cause a n*gga like to stunt don't mean he's not tellin the truth
a n*gga stuntin tha hardest is usually frontin tha hardest.i love to see brothas gettin that money,but when u talk about buyin 8 mil $ cars and still got dudes u broke bread wit in tha projects,that sh*t is utterly disgustin.u stylin on your own people and for what?dudes like jay and puffy grew outta that sh*t by tha time they hit 30.dudes need to grow tha fu*k up at some point
 7 years ago '04        #114
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
if he was really secure with himself and his riches he would not even be on camera trying to prove anything.......
 7 years ago '08        #115
litdes 
space
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 1033 1033
 Chosen Few DS said:
This n*gga needs to shut up. Gonna have feds looking at his a.ss...
this
 7 years ago '04        #116
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 228 228
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Wrong. Jay is closer than Diddy to that billionaire status. and If you add Beyonce & Hov money together it's a lil over a billion net worth.

You guys fail to realize that Forbes only do Net Worth. So stop acting like its what in their bank accounts, when its not.

and no one will ever know exactly how much Baby have. He use to move major weight back in the day, and wouldn't be shock if he still does. Plus he has the best disturb. deal in the industry.

I dont know why Forbes finally added him to the list when a few years back UNIVERSAL gave him $100 mill. Last year was NOT the first time they gave him that $100 mill.

Also, another producer was recently in the media claiming he haven't received his money from tha carter 3 (6 million copies + singles sold )royalties in which that album generated a revenue of $70 million.... and thats just ONE ALBUM

Slim & Baby is E A T I N G good !

bold number 1 an 1/2

no sh*t sherlock i have taken business i know the difference between net and gross, but obviously you dont, they add whats in your bank and you a.ssests as net worth so if puff is number 1 how is jay closer??? puff been on that list since 2002 pimp jayz just now gettin there n*gga please obviously you dont knwo what your talking about when t comes to money

bold number 2

n*gga is you stupid, thats called advance money dumbass if universal gave them 100 million and carter 3 sold 70 million they still 30 million in the hole stupid no record company just gives you money just to have, you have to pay it back
 7 years ago '04        #117
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,803 | Props total: 20426 20426
this is all part of his persona....if he doesnt talk about all the money he spends then he wont get any press...with no press then people wont be checking for Cash Money....apparently it works!

He is the 1 man marketing machine behind Cash Money....hate it or love it plehboi!!

He might not be as rich as he says but now with everyone talking about him he can drop a new project and get more attention.

Cant even be mad, sh*t is working for them. #WINNING
 7 years ago '04        #118
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 228 228
some of yall n*ggas in this thread need to take a business class and a music industry 101 class if you think universal is just giving away 100 million dollars at a time just for the hell of it
 7 years ago '05        #119
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
 BigJay.inc said:
this is all part of his persona....if he doesnt talk about all the money he spends then he wont get any press...with no press then people wont be checking for Cash Money....apparently it works!

He is the 1 man marketing machine behind Cash Money....hate it or love it plehboi!!

He might not be as rich as he says but now with everyone talking about him he can drop a new project and get more attention.

Cant even be mad, sh*t is working for them. #WINNING
i agree... someone as rich as Baby can't be that ignorant as he comes off as.

real talk, i bet he talks like Donald Trump in real life
 7 years ago '10        #120
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 BobTheBuilder said:
some of yall n*ggas in this thread need to take a business class and a music industry 101 class if you think universal is just giving away 100 million dollars at a time just for the hell of it
you gone teach us n*gga??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy